Zodiac Killer on Star Trek Discovery

twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1504568406934237190

Lyin' Ted providing us with legitimacy for today's thinly-veiled star trek thread

Attached: ted_trek.png (891x759, 198.03K)

Wut?

>star trek is now just all black women with some alien women sprinkled in
hahahahahahh is this fucking parody? what the fuck hhahhahahhaha

what are you sperging out about now Op? Star trek has been dead for years and no one cares Ted Cruz killed a bunch of people in his teens. grow up

Making Trek diversity feel forced is honestly a staggering accomplishment. It's probably the only show ever to do diversity shit properly and they ruined it by making every single officer and politician a black woman

The Zelensky model. Zelensky first play president on a TV show to condition Ukrainians.
Abrams will run in 2024 and after Dems foment a contended election, Harris will do for Abrams what Pence didn't do for Trump.

nu-trek needs to be physically removed along with all the writers. this is horse shit. the future is just obese mystery meat >women? fuckin nuke us now so i at least know the future is safe.

>MUFUGGIN BEAM ME UP, NIGGA
>AYO SET DEM GATS TO STUN
>WE GOIN WARP SPEED NOW NIGGA

>*steals replicated watches and bikes*

>AYY YO GETS ME SOM DAT ANNNNY MATTER NO CAP
>WE WUZ VULCANS N SHIEEEEEEEEEET

ARE BLACK PEOPLE DEMONS?

Even the intro is shit

How do obese people even exist in a Star Trek style utopia, let alone attain such a high rank?

Why do they always have to have that gap between their front teeth?

Partially.

Yes.

kek

Can someone explain how a planetary presidential election even works? What's the population of Earth in the Star Trek future? How is everyones needs and wants handled by a single leader?

Georgia is going to have to primary Kemp, so she does not win!!! He barely won because of the voter fraud that he allowed that stole the election from Trump, and he has resisted any attempt for an audit.

>he doesn't know
Have you not been following everything for the past few years?

Attached: EcpoSjPWkAEiPuf.jpg (1080x781, 116.12K)

>It's probably the only show ever to do diversity shit properly and they ruined it by making every single officer and politician a black woman
fucken kek.
dicks out for harambe.

Attached: Twerking.webm (360x360, 915.32K)

HahahhHahha
Hohohohohohoo
Lmao

Attached: disco_413_JM_0422_RT.jpg (1500x1000, 716.9K)

Wtf I love Ted again

ALL capeshit and spaceshit is garbage. You get what you deserve for supporting that culture. This is what it develops into.

Attached: 1629360598342.jpg (610x954, 123.27K)

>everyone in the future is fat, beta, or flat chested
truly diverse and unique future. the alians must have all just surrendered when contronted by our power of tolerance and acceptance.

Attached: 1647172319747.png (800x800, 1.3M)

Star Trek Discovery is... the Black Woman Show.

I tried watching season 3 and they had black women everywhere.

So, the main character is A BLACK WOMAN.

When they go back to Earth after this huge universal event that destroyed all the dylithium crystals, Earth is under the protection of... A BLACK WOMAN.

Then, they have to go to an alien being's home planet and the leader of that planet is... A BLACK WOMAN.

The #2 of the villain's crew is A BLACK WOMAN.

Half the crew is black or Asian (to play for the China market).

This show is so fucking bad. The original series had Uhura and Deep Space 9 (My favorite) had Sisco, who was the best of all the captains. I don't have shit against black people, but fuck me this show is ALL about black women, specifically.

I really fucking hate what they've done to this franchise. Even Picard sucks balls.

>captcha: 2D Gmr

Attached: Sisko.jpg (300x225, 12.11K)

>OH NOEZ!
>ITS MUH WHITE GENOCIDE!
Have sex Virgin. Racists are snowflakes and (pic related) is proof.

Attached: 715D7B39-3751-461A-9C5E-1F2FC73F2E45.png (1312x656, 426.89K)

A fat sheboon lmao

how is that show still in production?

Attached: We mean you no harm.gif (200x150, 329.13K)

they are cursed humans, made to be slaves of slaves

Why Stacy Abrams? Why was that so awkward? Fucking weird, man. No way people actually watch this for entertainment…

Attached: 1568560810518.png (1070x851, 1.1M)

>The Zelensky model. Zelensky first play president on a TV show to condition Ukrainians.
Yep. It's this.
They are programming the younger generations to accept what is coming without question.