So people who don't believe in this religion deserve to burn in hell forever? That sounds pretty silly

So people who don't believe in this religion deserve to burn in hell forever? That sounds pretty silly.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1200x800, 97.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVZT_t6SpuI
cista.net/tomes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, people who engage in sin create Hell around them.

I've seen my enemies and I agree with Jesus. These people deserve hell.

Attached: Dog Creeps.png (596x964, 953.12K)

ya well that's the choice you made

hell worker here.
More souls are being send to pit of eternal hellfire as ever before. I know it I work here.

They're mad that their degenerate cult isn't as powerful as it used to be. Ignore them and let their kind die out as it should have thousands of years ago. They aren't human, they're just animals too scared to really think about their existence in earnest.

Yes, that's usually how religions work

No that's not how it works, the only thing that's important is general faith, the books that were added to it were altered and the OT doesn't need to be there. It doesn't matter what religion you follow, the grace of God is found everywhere. This is even proven in NDE's.

Just pick a religion and stick to it.

Attached: Ramana God.png (848x1095, 119.57K)

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Romans 2:14-16 KJV

Would be indeed funny if Hell had workers from different countries, people who were humans before but got "demonized" with the goal of using them for any purpose needed

I didn't choose anything.

That's a very literal interpretation

(((they))) have subverted Christianity since the very beginning. You're all worshipping a cube you fucking retards.

>Cube=Saturn=Satun=Satan

Attached: Cube.jpg (478x318, 14K)

>Invisible Stigmata user
There's a big chunk of propaganda that sits right in the middle of the religion. It's even accompanied by all sorts of psyops. All done by people who use the Bible like the TV to push mind control.

These threads are always full of deluded schizos like as well as philosophically and theologically illiterate morons like How about you ask true Orthodox Christians on what the doctrine is and why it is the Truth.
It's complex and requires knowledge of many concepts and history, which you will not find in low iq meme posts here.
>Jay Dyer
>Church of the eternal logos
>Brother Augustine
>Primal Edge Health
All on yt for genuine anons who want to learn.
OP is a baiting faggot.

this, but ive also heard scholars say that hell is basically just the truly wicked and full retards who turned down gods love just to be cunts. oh and jews

I don't worship a cube you schizo retard

If you idolize the cross and "what it stands for" then yes... yes you do.

Specially for you, dummy.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVZT_t6SpuI

No it's a cross, not a cube. If you fold a cross, you don't get a cube unless you suck at making crosses

I aint watching 2 hours of debate. Everyone knows real truth gets deleted within days of being on jewtube. Read a book faggot. Here's a few.

cista.net/tomes/

First time in rome, and til now. nothing has changed really for last 2000 years for this Religion.