Is leftism really the enemy?

Is leftism really the enemy?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.23.01 AM.png (1058x1268, 783.98K)

socialized medicine in america will work like this:
>did you take the vax user? no?
>removes you from kidney transplant list

This fag obviously have never seen a Canadian hospital before. Sage all fields.

Type 1 diabetic here.
With insurance, I bought 1 month's supply of both meal-time and 24-hour insulin, pen tips (needles), and a month's supply of Metformin (increases insulin sensitivity; pill) for 15$.
Yes, leftism is the enemy, no I will not have my status used by them to perpetuate their scumbag agenda.

You're dying because you're fed the same shit cattle are to fatten them up for slaughter.

Trump fixed this a few years ago by forcing medicine suppliers to compete.
THE FIRST THING BIDEN DID WAS UNDO THAT SO HE COULD HOLD DIABETICS HOSTAGE FOR HIS CLIMATE BULLSHIT.

I don't need to buy insulin, but I do need to live in a sane country that isn't all about shitting on whites, and unfortunately leftists want to get rid of that. So yes leftists are the enemy.

Fat fucks deserve to die. I wish they would just ban the sale of insulin to fat fucks

Generic human insulin is super cheap. Designer analog insulin costs a lot more because it's under patent. Most people can use the generic human insulin but want the designer analog instead because it's easier to use. They want to be lazy and have everyone else pick up the cost for them.

Social leftism/economic conservatism is the enemy

Yes, big pharma is evil, but take your vax or starve, chud!

>Americans are dying

I don't care nigger. What is life worth when it is spent living as the slave of people who worship the devil and put you in a state of defilement for no other reason than to keep you down? You filth are worthless and your phony appeals to emotion are just means to enslave us. Fuck you.

Attached: 1646554153850.png (601x532, 275.86K)

>Is leftism really the enemy?
Yes. There wouldn't even be any insulin in a world of leftist economics

Insulin prices probably isnt the best argument for the "left" to make for them controlling our health care system.

Attached: 1611350899377.png (1440x2265, 535.52K)

We tried to fucking warn them back whem Obama first got elected. Giving government complete control over 99% of people's access to even basic medicine is a clear avenue of authoritarianism, but these brainwashed braindead npcs just charged headlong into the trap because
>everyone deserves access to affordable healthcare!
And these fucking npcs STILL can't see that all they did was bring prices up, quality down, and give the fucking federal government the ability to essentially deny anyone medicine for any beauracratic, arbitrary reason. If it didn't affect me too I'd think it was hilarious.

Healthcare is so expensive because the people who actually pay for it are subsidizing everyone else who doesn't. In my opinion it should either be fully socialized or completely unregulated.

it's funny because insulin was cheaper under trump, but biden got rid of that policy and they're all using it to pretend republicans are evil again

Hatred and distrust of the pharmeceutical industry is not a leftist issue. Did you miss the last two years?

Not in a homogenous country, no.

Your tweet depicts economics, not leftism.
Leftism adds to the ineffectiveness of economics by removing value from the system and instituting welfare and bureaucracy.

Yes. It really is.
Now kys

One of them.

leftism literally turned the chinese into bug people manufacturing shit quality building materials that cause constant collapse in their infrastructure

Trump made insulin cheap. Biden ended Trump's protections.
YES. LEFTISM IS THE ENEMY. IT MUST BE PURGED FROM AMERICA AT ALL COSTS. TO INCLUDE VIOLENCE AGAINST OUR LEFTIST OPPRESSORS.

>shill for big pharma all of 2021
>2022 big pharma is the big bad
jesus... no hope for these cuckolds

I wonder, Why right-wing would they be mad about clean needle programs instead of being mad about insulin being price gouged by drug companies?

So much this. Whatever they think the left is doing all it results in is obama phones on dashboards, obamacare costs evaporating into the pockets of the chicago machine, and nothing improving for anyone. They had 8 fucking years to fix it and things only ever even slightly improved under trump.

Yes, leftist are the enemy. Their stupid policies are the root cause. Medicare (the "single payer") pays that much, so we all get stuck with it.

Can Americans even buy generic drugs and why the fuck does America doesn't produce its own drugs?

your pic related has nothing to do with Leftism. Canada has a capitalist economy too.

Attached: E2BF0E6E-6329-4745-B1C3-B19222D279B5.jpg (108x130, 5.86K)

Yes.

No, diabetics are. Fuck those whiny faggots

>Manufactured for around
And shipping? And stocking? And loss of income for having to ship so much overseas to sell at cut-rates?
>No, it's just greed! Gimme Money!

Leftists don't have a monopoly on anti capitalism. As a matter of fact, their ideologies are a product of capitalism. They side with greedy, degenerate corporations over us. Why? Because corporations create them. They are useful idiots to these greedy 1%ers they always whine about. Their degenerate, filth ideologies would not exist without corporations.

The same industry that brought this faggot the vax he loved so much. I guess they're back to hating Big Pharma again

Eh, I really don't know enough about Chyna to argue but I'm going to anyway; aren't they quite capitalistic when it comes to manufacturing/producing?

Admittedly I was thinking about a country of only white people in my first post and thinking more of social policies rather than economic ones, and I do understand they are intertwined.

The left created the KKK and FOSTERED racism for 100 years so go figure

Who is THAT bearded chick?

>BIG PHARMA IS MUH ENEMY!
>But don't forget to get vaxxed and boosted! ;)
Fuck these retards. They should be shot.

How about just don't be a fat diabeetus nigger

Remind me who undid the EO that Trump made to cap insulin prices?

Ohhh, thats right.

>Why are prices so high?
"MUH CORPORATE GREED!" "IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOVERNMENT HOOPS AND RED TAPE!!!"

>because it's under patent
No they aren't. The analogs are something like 25 years old.

>Generic human insulin is super cheap
No, it isn't. Name brand Regular insulin costs over $100. Only Walmart's private label 100 year-old Regular insulin costs $25 and it is not a generic. There are no generic insulins. Prior to the analog insulins a Type 1 diabetic's lifespan was something like 40.

There should not have been a single reply to this thread after this. Do better, Any Forums.

Attached: 1573423195118.jpg (877x679, 77.61K)