And amerimutts wonder why Alsace is so fervently anti g*rman and pro France ahahah

and amerimutts wonder why Alsace is so fervently anti g*rman and pro France ahahah

Attached: 1647570482259.png (631x653, 237.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/france-as-epicenter-of-fertility-transition/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are we gonna pretend that those french births are french?

Attached: D24A1C49-7DDD-4A05-BB4A-FAA14F4EE60C.png (616x575, 34.09K)

Attached: 46C3FDC6-50F1-4343-A8DD-053EC883F3C1.jpg (1244x1199, 217.46K)

What's the point when those births are all brown and black

Good to see you're giving birth to enough Muslims to ensure replacement rate.

cope, your map has no overlap, and it's not even a map of migrants just a map of people getting tested for some meme shit

french firms sold french electricity to german retards this winter when they ran out it was a massive scandal in france

nobody here is wondering about or concerned with any of this faggotry kindly fuck off

We're getting a million ukrainians right now. We're fine. You're stuck with your niggers.

Attached: 1385931473796.gif (168x176, 1.49M)

Genius workaround

I've never even heard what alasce is

You realize those are all niggers and arabs right? France doesn't even have any ethnic/racial data so you can't disprove me.

ooof

Attached: 1508546149971.jpg (540x782, 59.15K)

>What's the point when those births are all brown and black

This, the future of France is nigger+NAFRI+mutts

Attached: eu europe births race.jpg (1131x1280, 211.17K)

>Paris already completely gone

The niggers and muzzys account for nearly all the French’s birth rate lol.

A lot of the births in Germany are probably shitskins too. Native French still most likely have higher fertility than Native Germans even when you take niggers into account.

unz.com/akarlin/france-as-epicenter-of-fertility-transition/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/

>I would argue that this historical French dissolution paved the way for present day French virility, and conversely, past German “culture-forced” virility paved the way to present day dissolution. Or to put it in numbers, whereas Germany underwent its fertility 3 generations ago, the France had their about 5 generations ago. Their society has been selecting against those who reproduced less for a while longer, and it is starting to tell.

Attached: refugees welcome.jpg (510x398, 83.71K)

Then why does every basement in Alsace have German flags ready and waiting, dumbass?

Mfw my state isxqhiyer than France

Attached: EvhEgruVkAMsA1H.png (640x516, 189.49K)

*whiter*

The average american wouldn't know what an alsace is.

The french are obsessed with Alsace, because they know they stole it from Germany.

this is the only hope for the white race I have left. All the cucks will be gone in a generation leaving only the based, and maybe they can save the world.

>it's not even a map of migrants just a map of people getting tested for some meme shit
Look at the disclaimer on the bottom. No actual French babies are being subjected to that test. It is only done on babies who have BOTH PARENTS from those regions. France is undergoing a demographic apocalypse.

Holy shit America really fucked Euros up lol.

>No actual French babies are being subjected to that test.
this is a complete lie, tons of hospitals test every patient especially rich hospitals in cities

I thought an amerimutt would understand the concept of hospitals adding a bunch of useless tests to drive up the bill but I guess you conviniently forget how your own country works when it's time for you to lie

This. Non whites were brought in to breed the next generation of slaves for the Jewish machine. Whites would have their own kids if they had the financial power to do so comfortably. U fortunately the jews wiped out the middle class though and whites stopped reproducing as a response.

While I share your sentiment, we can't forget the power of propaganda and social pressure. For your theory to work, the based people have to create an alternative society to the current one.

was gonna say, most americans these days dont even know what world war 2 even was

>What's the point when those births are all brown and black
this.

Post hands nigger

NGOs will sure make sure you get the most African "Ukranians" they can find

"Testing criteria: Both parents must have ethnic origins in North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, the Antilles, India, the Middle East, Turkey, Greece, Sicily, South Italy, South America, or Black North America."

Attached: cope.png (326x246, 158.51K)

Attached: leftists don't breed.jpg (1280x2096, 760.88K)