Any recovering anons here?

my gf just kicked me out the fucking bitch and sponsor has fucked off walking to motel now and just. Calling the fuckignhelp lines and just msg and bullshit to go to the Internet. Fuckme

Attached: 0A935E89-F51C-4483-81CE-DB7B635EB5AF.jpg (300x281, 19.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aachats.org/aa-chat-room-alcoholics-anonymous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont relapse bro especially over a cunt

fuck that bitch buy some pussy if you need to sex is another drug too

its times like this where you have no one but yourself to rely on. be strong user. you can do it

Thnx anons yeh mom of my kid long story but I’m just tired tucking tired. Almost 2yrs sober 5drugs and rally I just want a drink and I know I can’t. Fucking minibar and I have nothing.

Cool blog post

sometimes it's just one minute at a time. you don't need anyone to play the tape back and work step one. keep reaching out to your sponsor. just try listening in on a zoom meeting. good luck

Why’d she kick you out?

Think of the reason why you were drinking and using drugs and how they affected you; and then think about why you quit. The pain is temporary.

This is all the more reason to stay winning brother
Alcohol gets its name after algol which is literally a demon lmao
Eat some comfort food or smoke some D8 or take a hot shower
Also Iesus loves you, and has your back fren

Attached: 1645161201598.jpg (854x1024, 83.98K)

no. i'm high right now

Good luck user

aachats.org/aa-chat-room-alcoholics-anonymous/

Attached: BEED7585-3670-47BE-9B64-82672E5BF7D3.jpg (360x346, 27.88K)

Frens
Stay strong leaf

Attached: 1646792598113.jpg (1024x1007, 152.66K)

*cracks a cold brew*
yeah i really need to get to a "only drink what i brew myself" basis

good luck user, don't let a cunt put you off course

I don’t know fuck it maybe some user cares

My name is Aaron and I’m an addict. work construction union card an about a decade ago was hurt and prescribes opioids. Obv always drank with crew. Shit got bad, rehab. Back on jobs and met julia. then coof and slowown. Stopped booze coldturkey and hooked up with new crews, julia thinks I’m a fuckig loser tho I’m helping and fuckme I love her to death (yeah the kid is mine). Fuck it why am I asking ur approval

Based
Don't drink OP. You can after the nuclear war tho

No and I hate drunks. Have a drink on a holiday like the rest of us and shut up. If a fucking liquid can ruin your life you're weak.

BLESS YOU user.

I'm struggling too friend.
My name's Jay and I'm a alcoholic.
I relapsed two nights ago and I need help. Just reached out to my mentor as well, we can win this fight

Leave your money and phone behind and go for a walk... It'll clear your head.

If you were honest with yourself, I'd bet you'd find you're a weak person too

Stay strong fren, I'm a heavy drinker too. Staying sober for that long is a huge accomplishment too, I could only go a few months.

I am, still there?
>t. Friend of Bill

You should see if you can score at the motel get you something to snort or shoot up you deserve it things aren’t going to get better spend your money on what you want you’re gonna die anyway die doing what you love being based and not caring if it is frowned upon

Dude, if you have sober time in, don’t blow it on some stupid shit you can’t control. You know this. You also know you don’t want to and shouldn’t.
Don’t.
Check out free app. LOOSID it’s good