'The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!'

Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER of his laptops

What could the Russians be blackmailing Hunter to do?

Attached: BBxRCGvluK8z.jpg (828x1066, 655.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9881213/Unearthed-video-shows-naked-Hunter-Biden-claiming-Russian-drug-dealers-stole-laptop.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another? Ohhh man that suckssss

Link?

wtf russians are making this poor man having sex with women we have to save him from the evil russians

google it

Hunter still hasn't learned how to use Bitlocker lmao

Attached: GDR.jpg (700x468, 53.29K)

>jewgle it to view only what mainstream sources want you to see

Attached: real_life_soyjak.png (460x596, 335.62K)

chip off the old block, he's like a younger version of Pops Biden, without all the "job" responsibilities and the need to wake up before sunset

Attached: 1604788227516.jpg (258x347, 25.15K)

is that a civ game with mechs?

Isn't smoking crack and fucking prostitutes illegal in America?

Attached: 1604030750156.jpg (467x748, 112.64K)

Yea. 4 had them. Don't remember if 5 did.

>jewgle it
How about you kys you stupid nigger and post the shit instead

Are we finally gonna get new dick picks?
I've been waiting for months, the chinese didn't deliever

Yeah, civ vi added giant death robots a few expansion packs ago, they were also in civ v.

They're the best unit in the game aside from nukes. Tanks and modern armor are each only that good until AT crew (picrel) are deployed in numbers.

Advantage of modern armor is that they can purchased with faith, but you need way more to siege a city than death robots.

Attached: mj39mm9ukxy41.jpg (1904x1001, 486.58K)

"HEY DUDES LOOK AT THESE HUNTER BIDEN DICK PICS, HIS DISCK IS HUGE RIGHT? BTW PLS VOTE TRUMP

Yeah, what's your point?

Attached: 1628134565382.jpg (700x389, 69.8K)

Here: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9881213/Unearthed-video-shows-naked-Hunter-Biden-claiming-Russian-drug-dealers-stole-laptop.html
OP is a troll who posted an old article from August 2021, as clearly seen in his own pic.

Attached: 83144074_p15.jpg (677x1024, 62.46K)

The man is insatiable. I will need to see a Hunter dick pick to confirm story though, nohomo.

Why does the Biden family let this ancestors crackhead have any electronic devices capable of recording anything?

Attached: 1646755276375.jpg (1024x768, 163.37K)

Whoops, AT crew
>The Modern AT uses anti-tank missiles that can quickly reduce Helicopters and even Modern Armor to scrap metal. If your enemies have access to the resources needed to field advanced cavalry units, you'll definitely want to have some Modern ATs on hand to repel their armored assaults.

NEVER trust a hooker, especially ones from ex Soviet bloc countries.
Dumb crackhead

yeah

Attached: 1628787155293.png (649x638, 311.63K)

Has he not heard of a password?

This fucking crackhead

Fake. Why?
If Putin had those videos, he would have played them on state TV 24/7 by now.

i called exactly this way back in like 2019 before anyone even knew about a "laptop"

Its well known russians/ukrainians use prostitutes and blackmail constantly. To do business there, you need to be stiff and sober, to stay out of trouble. Of course Hunter isnt, and the ukrainians knew this. They most likely had a brick of coke and a van full of hookers already waiting for him on the tarmac the day he arrived.

They likely bugged his room 10 different ways. Cameras, mics, everything. They also probably hacked his laptop, so there wasnt any need to steal it.

the russian hooker likely stole it for her own amusement, or to send a message he's on the hook now. Gives the mafia a cover so their techniques stay secret and they can hold onto more damaging info as a second hand of cards, and even if hunter realizes it, "stolen laptop" gives him some plausable deniability and keeps him from looking like a TOTAL moron, at least for a while.

he's a politician's kid, there's no "illegal" in their world

Attached: 1573783942254.jpg (500x508, 41.16K)

god i love it. putin is absolutely wrecking these retards

>video of him with a prostitute, where he is complaining that people have a video of him with a prostitute
Not the sharpest tool, is he?

Who stole his laptop and is blackmailing him then

>having sex
Not even once.

[M]ONEY
[I]DEOLOGY
[C]OERSION
[E]GO
>[M]ONEY
>[I]DEOLOGY
>[C]OERSION
>[E]GO

[M]ONEY
[I]DEOLOGY
[C]OERSION
[E]GO
>[M]ONEY
>[I]DEOLOGY
>[C]OERSION
>[E]GO

[M]ONEY
[I]DEOLOGY
[C]OERSION
[E]GO
>[M]ONEY
>[I]DEOLOGY
>[C]OERSION
>[E]GO

[M]ONEY
[I]DEOLOGY
[C]OERSION
[E]GO
>[M]ONEY
>[I]DEOLOGY
>[C]OERSION
>[E]GO

[M]ONEY
[I]DEOLOGY
[C]OERSION
[E]GO
>[M]ONEY
>[I]DEOLOGY
>[C]OERSION
>[E]GO

[M]ONEY
[I]DEOLOGY
[C]OERSION
[E]GO
>[M]ONEY
>[I]DEOLOGY
>[C]OERSION
>[E]GO

Attached: biden--HUNTER_CUNNY.jpg (1242x1983, 189.37K)

civilization 6 sucks balls. soulless

>more hunter cock pictures inbound

Attached: 1640746223147.png (640x640, 373.33K)

Civ is literally for children. Play ck/hoi/eu like a real fucking man

he holds all the cards rn, no need to rush things

CIV4 was the last good one.

Attached: repeal_UN_charter.jpg (272x185, 9.82K)

It sure did.

Attached: Giant_death_robot_(civ5).jpg (288x246, 24.36K)

um sweaty lose the toxic masculinity maybe? ok thx :) the problem is it just isnt fun

Joe Biden here. Look you fucking Trumpers, my boy fucked a bull in the ass and tickled his balls. How many of you pussies have done something this dangerous? Now eat shit and die faggots. love and kisses Joe Biden for the few patriots out there.

Attached: biden.jpg (215x270, 19.48K)

no. why would he reveal his hand? playing them would only soften the public impact, remove the threat of blackmail or the option for potential negotiation, and also publicly confirm that russia is "meddling in us elections".

If he does have the videos, he already used them, and work has been done behind the scenes to guarantee they arent seen.

However he may not have the videos, because different mafia groups amd oligarchs aren't always directly aligned with each other or putin. It's not an orderly spiderweb, it's a completly chaotic venn diagram.

i wouldnt know.. i enjoyed the little 2008 spinoff game civ revolution more than 6

ur mom

Alpha centauri was truly the peak

The hezlxegon map with only 1 unit per tile shit is so tedious

I play LAN parties of civ with my gf mostly

So basically Biden is compromised? Wow. Russia will get away with murder and Democrats will just have to watch their precious "Uncle Joe" do nothing. Top fuckin' kek.