Prev:>>367833979

Prev:▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar17

▶Latest
>Russian forces make steady gains around Mariupol, increasingly targeting residential areas of the city, ISW say
>Ukrainian forces repelled Russian operations around Kharkiv & reported killing a regimental commander
>Multiple sources claim deputy chief of Russia's Rosgvardia forces arrested by FSB
>Chernihiv officials claim 53 civilians dead since Wednesday
>Russian landing ships offshore from Odessa
>Azov battalion eliminate Mjr General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motor rifle div, in Mariupol
>150th Motor Rifle Division is Russia’s principal maneuver unit in Donbas, this is a major blow
>This is the 4th Russian Mjr General confirmed KIA (worst loss of senior command since ww2)
>Melitopol mayor freed in prisoner exchange, 9 captured Russian soldiers exchanged for the mayor
>13 civilians queuing for bread in Chernihiv killed by a suspected airstrike
>Ukrainian attack on Kherson airport (15/03) destroys dozens of Russian helicopters & vehicles. Confirmed by satellite imagery.
>Russia claims a Ukrainian missile has killed 20 people in the city of Donetsk, Ukraine denies responsibility
>Russia asked China for military help & aid including military rations, US officials say, Russia denies it
>Ukrainian forces kill commander of Russia’s 29th Combined Arms Army
>Kremlin approves plan to send 16,000 arab "volunteers" to fight in Ukraine

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
Any Forums.org/k/
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 20220318_033422.jpg (1024x1002, 134.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bMX20ka7kQ
t.me/s/strelkovii
youtu.be/6bMX20ka7kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #918

still laughing

Attached: zscuckshed.jpg (2400x1652, 1.11M)

Attached: 1647508169276.jpg (1080x1216, 165.22K)

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of Russia and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Ukrainian nightingale, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of the Russian powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Ukrainian quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which Ukraine affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Russian leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

Ptn mnk

Attached: 1646678919399.png (789x884, 185.98K)

this is sad even by vatnik standards

Why is it always around this time that the chuggers decide they miss out company?

Attached: 1647567528996m.jpg (1024x827, 86.97K)

first for the maidens of halden setting fire to the town burning to death in the flames

NEVER FORGET!

NEVER GIVE UP!

Attached: Halden_burning_maidens.jpg (720x1080, 221.29K)

Mariupol's fucked

guys some new rules

>no twitter screenshots or anime in the OP picture

please, for fucks sake.

Here's another

Attached: 1647202232017m.jpg (1024x612, 124.99K)

Russia is killing redditors and Ukraine is killing Russians. I fail to see the problem

ZAMN

Attached: 1647351126510.png (2075x2083, 1.88M)

>With the blessings of Ukrainian quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns
Bitch we are nowhere near there on the tech tree, gotta grind for that

The mid-game NLAW's are pretty fuckin' sweet at least

Attached: PEPE LE POW.png (1087x838, 443.11K)

that's not anime, grandpa

based hohol coomer

You're literally on an anime age board.

Attached: 1647467401400.jpg (1000x1000, 67.53K)

>you are a terrorist
>you burned up your own town
>I am might sweden the most powerful of everyone
>I have all the moder equiment all of europe bow to me
>give up norway
>your burned down your own town
NOOOO!!!! NEVER!!!

bang...

Attached: 1636656066126.png (385x304, 101.18K)

apparently you didn't even understand the screencap. also if russia wants to waste 30 cruise missiles on some plebbitors sounds like a win win

Attached: 17092FB6-5E02-42F0-B20F-692EBC42C4DE.jpg (730x540, 105.34K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Damn whore.

Attached: 1647137882561.png (1560x2080, 1.46M)

and another one

Attached: 1646486654025.png (1920x2160, 2.8M)

qrd?

Attached: photo_2022-03-18_02-34-33.jpg (1280x851, 119.83K)

>>Kremlin approves plan to send 16,000 arab "volunteers" to fight in Ukraine
The last major confirmation I saw floating around were 1,000 contractors, most of whom are expected to immediately flee and try to access greater Europe on humanitarian grounds. Russia yet again trying to destabilize the Continent by flooding it with terrorists. BAKA.

Attached: MEMBER DIS.jpg (800x597, 122.62K)

Attached: 1646966609821m.jpg (1024x770, 117.11K)

vatniks claim to have killed US mercs by posting one of their patches ripped
turns out it's just a vatnik who bought a patch and ripped it then pointed at it with his larp gear

Was he always this chubby?

We are winning guys

Attached: 1647538442536.jpg (960x1280, 226.29K)

Very well, I probably did.
My hope is that Russia exhausts enough heavy equipment and munitions that they may have to withdraw. Maybe on some of their terms, but that's the best hope for Ukraine, ideally Ukraine to retain independence and not lose much more than Donbas.

Chug sisters are desperate

I'll keep your request in mind but it won't be something I will follow with effort

Attached: 1647489488529.jpg (1080x1346, 414.01K)

Some dumb schizo shit. Someone had a patch with that flag, and because someone posted the same flag on the ground it means that the original guy was killed? Despite that being a famous pirate flag and anyone can make a patch of it and you could probably buy one off of Amazon. They have the patch so why not show the body as well? Because it’s fake.

schizo spammed/pol/ and /k/ claiming that fog was satanic and got wiped out by some Wagner guys. ran into the wrong anons they discovered his online store, insta etc and surprise surprise it was all made up. dude got death threats and hasn't resurfaced since then

>also if russia wants to waste 30 cruise missiles on some plebbitors sounds like a win win
I think this is something both /uhg/ and /chug/ can agree upon.

Can someone post Fukuyama analysis?

>BANG
wwhat was that bang omg no my king....

oh no...

is not him is the other one god damn my kv is fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=6bMX20ka7kQ

Attached: 1647558842105.jpg (444x335, 44.97K)

Gib clay

>posting ponies outside of /mlp/

that would be the best case scenario for sure

Mostly newer headlines:
>Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov was on a flight to Beijing, China on March 17, the plane turned around midway back to Moscow
>Russians report some limited progress in contested Mariupol, Izyum and Zarubijne (see Strelkov blog t.me/s/strelkovii , altho another Russian source says all Mariupol progress is some uncontested gardens)
>Ships in Black Sea visible from Odesa
>Medvedev said the US had stoked "disgusting" Russophobia in an attempt to force Russia to its knees.
>Uzbekistan openly supports the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemns "military actions and agression"
>Chinese state media reporting Russian war crimes
>Ukrainian counter-offensive liberates a Kherson region town
>Putin says Russia must undergo a 'self-cleansing of society' to purge 'bastards and traitors' as thousands flee the country
>Kidnapped Melitopol mayor freed in prisoner exchange, 9 captured Russian soldiers exchanged for the mayor
>Russian media accuses Poland of being nazis that drag everyone into WW3
>China Praises Ukraine Resistance, Pledges Economic Support
>Russia destroys Mariupol theatre where civillians took shelter
>Ukraine MFA not backing down, still wants Crimea back
>Poland calls for NATO peace mission to help Ukraine
>Putin says Russia's military operation in Ukraine is a 'success'
>CCP China agrees to provide Russia with some economic and financial support + military transfers

Attached: 20220318_040025.jpg (604x604, 66.01K)

Go to bed, schizo, and take your greenland statuettes with you

I drink I spil bear each three monts this one was so nice.. god damnit I started to today now is fucked

reee never§§
youtu.be/6bMX20ka7kQ

I think tweets are acceptable if they actually contain footage or a link to something. We have to remember that twitter, as cancerous as it is, is a good place to sift through daily news from around the world. When it's not censored if course.

azov neco arc, dude

>>China Praises Ukraine Resistance, Pledges Economic Support
Was it ever confirmed? Seems I've missed the yesterday China's happenning.

two weeks?

Attached: FN5dFJMXEAIu96e.jpg (1024x680, 71.73K)

>take the might of the emperos hands
>the cahatolics are leaving their lands

haha you would wish I got so many beers her user.. is going to be a long one...

>30 cruise missiles
Even if we take the low estimate of 1mil per cruise missile its 30mil usd (or 3 093 750 000,00 rub post crash) just to kill 35 redditors and injure 134
its worth it for both sides.

>if they actually contain footage and links
my exact thoughts
some twats are too handy providing context and pics (+links)

It was

literally search up the sentence in web engine

>altho another Russian source says all Mariupol progress is some uncontested gardens
This makes sense. The vast majority of Russian ground was uncontested to begin with.

Attached: 1647204964222.gif (306x456, 155.29K)

Why do khokhols, instead of fighting, take selfies with corpses, including the corpses of their soldiers disguised in other uniforms? Is it insanity from the realization of their impending doom?

Is this a bot? Every single thread has a single post by this spic flag that just has a random photo and
>We are winning guys