You get a five minute conversation. You must convince him to invite you into the new Reich...

You get a five minute conversation. You must convince him to invite you into the new Reich, but you are talking in public and if you're caught by being obvious, he'll dismiss you. What do you do?

Attached: tucker-carlson-asks-why-the-media-is-ignoring-more-important-stories-in-favor-of-impeachment-trial-1.jpg (1280x720, 51.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/eKp1QfK5blTK/
youtube.com/watch?v=ylmkVh-vCRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This feels like a reddit thread

fuck off kike

Attached: cucker carlson israel.jpg (593x497, 99.4K)

Just pretend like you’re talking about Israel

>You get a five minute conversation.
I say no thanks.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Do it or you are a nigger

I do a 360 and walk away.

This guy just says whatever his masters tell him to. Can't believe you faggots are still lapping this shit up.

bitchute.com/video/eKp1QfK5blTK/

I have a normal conversation but I say oy vey chutzpah and meshuggana a lot

this would work as he has no backbone, you would simply pass right through him

Instead of taxing our citizens we should give out loans and let the interest on these loans fund our programs

didn't he say to leave hunter biden alone because he was a good kid going through some tough times?

ask him what fly fishing is
youtube.com/watch?v=ylmkVh-vCRw

I fuck his bussy.

lapping it up for 6 fucking years and still haven't caught on that NOTHING changes. the gop controlled potus, senate, congress and did jack shit about the border, they gave their oligarch masters a multi trillion tax cut kek

cucker's formula: a red pill edgy A block to lower your guard then he shoves a veiny cock of con inc, populist inc, and neocon talking points down his dipshit viewers' throats

Pull his pants down and suck him off because that's what all guys seem to do so it might work.

I rape?

A lot of you fags aren't getting in... jeez. I thought Pol was smart about self preservation given all this "muh white race" stuff.

Attached: Nekofuk.jpg (617x1050, 86.93K)

Attached: 1628811226550.png (960x949, 611.48K)