What are the political implications of Kadyrov wearing 2000usd designer girl shoes?

What are the political implications of Kadyrov wearing 2000usd designer girl shoes?

Attached: 1647380556319.jpg (1816x1856, 581.06K)

Those are called boots and they are unisex style of shoes

Uh, based

Ok putin shill

both are attention whores with shit taste

Well, they are a rip-off of my $350 utility boots.

However... it is because he wants that extra list.

Chechens don't have taste

>What are the political implications of Kadyrov wearing 2000usd designer girl shoes?
They are the male version for the record
That being said only retarded arab sheik tier showboat types do anything like this
Outside of being a total waste of money, and stupid looking, they're one of the last pieces of footwear on earth I'd want to have on if bullets start flying over my head

who is she? seems familiar but maybe it's just because she looks like Sméagol.

That wall tho, that FUCKING WALL!
She hit it with the force of a thousand suns

The jews drained her soul and life force

its probably a cheap russian knockoff

What are the implications of him hoarding the best conscript bussy?

Yes, he is wearing them to show off how rich he is. Muzlim mentality.

The Devil Wears Prada

Attached: 9b5.jpg (611x404, 39.32K)

The funny thing is you noticed this..
Seriously, you noticed that those boots were worn by Emma Watson.. that’s really fucked up...

Attached: 1757CE1E-9A74-481B-9674-A0E0ECC27FB6.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

This, also emma still gets my pp hard, but not Ellen anymore (i don't remember her fake man name)

Drip drip as the zoomers say

You bite your tongue. That's my slampig you're talking about and my name is Tyrone

Nothing much, probably found them on a corpse. I doubt he pays attention to faggot fashion magazines. Can you imagine getting your head kicked in my some guy wearing $2000 boots who just thinks they look neat

Typical low taste materialistic snow-nigger

Attached: 1647560928155.jpg (1536x2048, 331.42K)

CIA sent him advanced sissy hypno on Telegram. He'll be in a maid uniform soon enough.

Attached: patronus.jpg (1276x499, 144.34K)

Well it's obviously not his combat uniform tho.
I mean it's maybe retarded to show off with a product from an industry which is basically a front for human trafficking and goes diametrically against the values they are trying to put fort, but then again it's not a terrible look and attention whoring seems to be part of his job. I'm trad so I'd prefer custom made boots by a cobbler in a similar cut, maybe even similar material but with a classic sole.

>bradya monolita

Attached: Monolith_Patch.png (235x300, 30.18K)

the russian oligarchs apparently think that if they can project an outward image of strength, success, and wealth it translates down to their subjects/peasants having a positive self image. they need to compete favorably globally in terms of wealth to prove the validity of the russian way.

maybe its like that, like this idiot chechan is flexing to his own people. maybe the boots will just make great loot when he gets gibbed in the next few weeks by bloodthirsty ukies

Brutal mogging by Kadyrov