This war is literally an Anglo's plan to weaken Russia and Germany by creating Intermarium and prevent Germans with...

This war is literally an Anglo's plan to weaken Russia and Germany by creating Intermarium and prevent Germans with their tochnological potential from efficient cooperation with Russians who have unlimited resources.

Poland and Ukraine will become a new European powers. This is why Krauts are seething so hard about us winning this war.

Attached: 275500605_131397006072226_6278760167751739244_n.jpg (702x653, 39.22K)

So Poland gives you aids and you give the rapists and whores? How is that a winning move?

Ukraine is Poland's Poland. Someone has to clean the toilets.

we just need to cut this part and Germany and russia aill both get rekt

Attached: 275500605_131397006072226_6278760167751739244_n.jpg (702x653, 55.68K)

>This war is literally an Anglo's plan to weaken Russia and Germany
so it's englands's fault german politicians are corrupt subhuman traitors?

>french defending the anglos

that's what will happen once america starts paying for eastern europe's oil so that they can actually sanction russia properly

mutts wont have a say about it, biden will do it because NATO security depends on it

It seems to me like Poland is the problem here. They're buying your women and prolonging and unwinnable war. Imagine that.

krauts are all subhumas. They are the original Jews

Attached: German History.png (1232x2974, 203.02K)

>Poland and Ukraine will become a new European powers
>Poland and Ukraine
>European powers

Attached: 718CA389-DC05-4056-91DB-B565B971A03B.gif (270x382, 2.14M)

He's choosing the winnig side. He is smart unlike you

We created your country by defeating Russia in WW. Show some gratitude.

you created nothing except degeneracy. Germany should be partitioned Between Poland, Czech, Austria and France

Attached: Germany green.jpg (1080x1027, 159.72K)

>This is why Krauts are seething so hard about us winning this war.

I wish this was true user, really do, but youre losing.

the germans are one of the countries that are helping you the most, retard

Why should any care? For Ukraine or Russia? Both are corrupt shitholes.

Stop pretending to be ukrainian, Pollack on VPN

Attached: 1893458309.jpg (1200x750, 108.88K)

This is funniest thing I might have read on this site

we are currently mobilising tens of thousands new conscripts, while Russian movement forward almost stopped. We will start counter attacking this week. Russia is being demilitarized as we speak. We are getting air defence soon. This is supply chain war when we have infinite supply from West while Russia is under heavy sanctions and can't produce anything basically. The morale among our soldiers is higher than ever. No, we are not loosing.

Attached: t.jpg (640x504, 86.95K)

fake pic. Poland buys coal and oil from Russia. sorry to shatter your dreams bro.

>Germany should be partitioned Between Poland, Czech, Austria and France
germany should never have been created, it was made by conquest not an organic nation
ideally austria would get bayern-BW, france would get back rhineland, eastern germany should be either given to poland or chzech republic for a new pretty cursed state, still better than being forced to live under g*rmany, and the remainder should be nuked

are you white?

any chance of saving the guys in mariopol?

when was germany strong

I'm not Polack. You think only Polacks see your shitty character. We've seen enough of you when you blocked every possible help for us before the war (along with Israel, you are truly the Jews of Europe) and tryed to push us to sign Minsk agreements so we loose independence. And I'm not even talking about both World Wars, about (((Marx))) and about how you are trying to destroy Christianity, while spreading degeneracy across the Europe. Your shithole will be partitioned and Europe will become 10x better based on this fact alone.

Attached: germ.jpg (832x552, 215.2K)

>when was germany strong
germany doesnt even exist, it's just the conquests of the electorate of bradenburg-prussia justified by tons of made up propaganda to invent a nation where there is no racial unity and only conquered people

So you get aids and pshekhs get whores and thugs

Your country literally wouldnt exist without us defeating the russians in WW1.

You must be a Pollack, because you are remarkably ignorant.

How are you fellas going to break through besieged cities with untrained recruits? The rusgols still have you severely outmatched in firepower

idk, the situation is hard there. Today Azov made a video asking president to give an order to start operation and remove blockade. There are many fighter who are ready to do this, but President is a pussy and don't give order for some reason. I'm sure Azov will hold till the last man there, they are dedicated af, but there's no loose 3K of elite soldiers, we need to save them. Mariupol is a city of St. Mary, if God exist it will hold.

Attached: hsjJH3Fhml.jpg (640x1138, 105K)

sad

Attached: file.png (61x50, 7.94K)

Just watch next week. There will be much more counter attacks now. The front has been stabilized, now it's time to push back some mongoloids. The only problem is our Jewish president. Jews are natural pussies they are scared to do a risky things. But I think military command will make him do it.