What is the most likely scenario that could realistically lead to another civil war (not psychological warfare...

What is the most likely scenario that could realistically lead to another civil war (not psychological warfare, a shooting war) in the United States?

Attached: 1647427288377.png (640x437, 553.55K)

dems stealing another election

starvation, and americans are so cowardly, stupid, impotent, weak, and cowardly that they would probably all starve to death without a single riot let alone a protest

antitank and antiair missiles are smuggled into urban areas by mexican cartels

lol, no it wouldn't. what do you faggots even use your second amendment for?

Undeniable truth that Dems stole an election. Specially if it's paired with the an attempt to take away guns or change the election system.

At this point idk, the dems blatantly stole the last election and nobody did shit but cry on facebook. From my POV if any real violence started here it would be a class war, the poor and middle class are starting to REALLY feel the heat. People are getting more and more desperate. They might take their anger out on the rich.

Somerthing drastic. The problem with this country is that most people are dumb and lazy, and those smarty enough to be pissed off typically have too much to loose at this point.

I hate the fucking system, both sides. But I'm also making 6 figures and living a really content happy family life.... so, angry as I am, why rock the fucking boat.

So it's' going to take a trigger.... like massive interruption in electricity, or water services, or food supply.

Whatever it is I hope it happens soon. The entire administration and MSM is trash and we need another French Revolution

Attached: 3u8sm1.jpg (254x243, 16.87K)

lack of burger

The fucking cope. Jesus

The Any Forums-/k/ conflict escalates. My money is on /k/

If they can maintain the food supply and keep a circus of some sort, it will last for a while.
The moment that white people can't feed their kids all hell is going to break loose.

Because the food stamps to niggers and immigrants won't stop even while white children starve in the streets.

EMP after NATO ground force collapse in Europe. If the grid stays down for more than a few months, the old order dies forever.

Gas prices skyrocketing, and I mean much more than they are now

I doubt it the only thing that could lead to an actual civil war is complete collapse. And it would probably be on purpose and the outcome would be decided before the war even started.

Media forcing it.
CIA sponsored militia groups staging incidents.
Complete information blackout + OneNarrative propaganda campaign.
The entire country could be ended in a stroke while most people had no idea why anything was even going on.

2024, guarantee it

probably this, but even then a lot of people would try to solve it 'le legal' route

People don't do shit here because it's too comfy.
If middle class people couldn't feed themselves, if niggers stopped getting their gibs, if you couldn't drive to work because you spent more in gas than you made, etc. shit would start to hit the fan.

Nothing. The entire elite and patron class marches in lock step. There is nothing and no one to lead any kind of uprising or civil conflict - no inheritance to squabble over.

There is no senario that would cause a civil war. By the time any force would stand up to the Deep State they would already be too weak to do anything about it. As long as the middle class are comfortable nothing will ever happen.

>we can solve this by voting harder

An assassination of a conservative hero. That would be enough to light the powder keg.

You’d see how quickly ideologues can be destroyed.

If some covert group decided to take out the power grid in big cities around the country then maybe some major lawlessness would kick in which migh lead to a civil war.

the most realistic scenario for an armed conflict in the USA is whenever the jews have successfully morphed with the Chinese as their new host and then will flip the scrip to the USA being the new nazi regime bad guy which needs to be nuked by an alliance of good guys.

Immigration, the Democrats know that the Latino vote is mostly theirs, that is why they promote and distribute immigrants to Republican states.

The Republicans are very screwed, in 20 years the balance of power will be totally broken, it will cost them much more to get a government. The tension in society will be the trigger for civil war.

dont see a civil war happening in 50 years. leftist "uprisings" are just twitter larpers and right wing extremist groups are 80% undercover glowies.