Why are redditors like this?

Why are redditors like this?

Attached: needabethere.png (925x225, 25.03K)

They view weakness as a strength, or at least free pity points.

I dont know they want to die for other people they dont know, no nothing about the conflict or else.
Its there decision...

They think real life is like the pop culture they consume. They fantasize over being the heroes of the story and want to go down as being on the “right side of history”

This. It's fucking pathetic beyond belief.

they are obsessed with virtue signaling

you either join or you don't. there is no want. wanting to do something is for cuckolds. if you don't do it it's because you never wanted to. if you do it, it's because you wanted to. it's as simple as that.

Attached: Reddit At War.jpg (990x1247, 201.42K)

I'm a parapalegic with a colostomy bag but otherwise I'd be on the front lines guys! I would. Totally legit. Now can I get some upboats?

While this may be true, saying it on a board where people have been talking for a literal decade at this point about how the day of the rope is coming soon and how they'd love to see a civil war in America is peak irony.

>why do redditors want to die?
idk, wouldn't you want to die if calling out people for using the wrong pronouns was the only thing that gave your life meaning until the Ukraine crisis came along?

>They fantasize over being the heroes of the story and want to go down as being on the “right side of history”
Sounds pretty based to me

Attached: IMG_20220317_200720.jpg (1079x849, 212.6K)

he's obviously just making an excuse because he is scared but wants to act tough for virtue signaling. wants that sweet sweet karma.

Attached: IMG_20220317_200926.jpg (1080x608, 167.07K)

If anything, more Redditors need to be thrown into the meat grinder. Make the West better again
>30th & B
Why do they love to reveal their location? Now Im going to get some East County bous and gangstalk this fag

>this is your brain on media

also farming pity
which is the 2nd sentence

reddit is all liberals and liberals are spineless fucking cuckolds

retardors are fucking midwits, this shouldn't come as a surprise for anyone
i am willing to bet $1000 you could get these idiots to cheer for the genocide of Russians if worded properly
maybe a fake faceberg announcement including the words "Final solution" and "the future of Ukraine children"

Attached: 1547830272828.jpg (960x743, 39.82K)

>ohh that sucks I want to help but I cut myself with paper today

Why? why even write that comment in the first place?
Always it is some imaginary disease in great detail, which somehow allow them to virtual signal even harder because they will never do it.

Completely off topic, but are there any real Any Forums frenanons here on this thread

To be fair it's unlikely just Redditors.
It's unfortunate good intentions can cloud judgment.