What has prevented mankind from realizing an innovative...

What has prevented mankind from realizing an innovative, elaborate and intricately complex infinite free energy capture from perpetual motion device?

Attached: VbmLW.jpg (943x507, 80.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RiYXI1Tfu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

entropy

Friction.

The laws of physics?

>seal stops water from escaping

Provided that machine even works, that seal looks like it wouldn't close fast enough to stop water from leaking. Some water is going to fall through every time a new ball enters the water chamber, and it will continue happening until the water is almost completely drained.

pressure needed to overcome to enter at bottom - you can probably at most recover that work when going "out, up".

We don't need perpetual energy machines, because Thor gave us his element, Thorium, to provide us with infinite free electricity.

give me one reason that wouldnt work

Explain why this wouldn’t work

Alright. This one has got me. Why isn't anyone trying this.

already explained why, learn to read stupid niggers
also fuck off to

i dont get it

black people

>assume pulleys are frictionless and massless
Fixed it

We're only stupid because faggots like you keep sending us to instead of teaching us anything. You are worthless.

Think tanks are slipping.

>i dont get it
the amount of work to make the ball enter at the bottom is huge, because it pushes all that water above.

TROLOLOLOL

youtube.com/watch?v=6RiYXI1Tfu4

jews

>perpetual drive based on nihhon anal balls hentai obsession
Troll physics, yeah. Even if )))you((( can avoid friction and power losses, every system is gonna selfbalance. And after that it will stop. There is nothing perpetual, except of Torment.

what tells you it doesnt exist? it is the jews that have shadowbanned this info from the npcs minds, everyone denying it is a shill kike

not only the obvious but gernerator needs to be driven off bottom pulley otherwise the the whole thing skips or stalls. you cant push rope stupid !