IT'S OVER

>General McGregor, USAF retired, indicated in a recent Fox News interview that the US is not capable of manpower sustainability in a European theater of war with Russians and even with NATO forces. He estimated that only 80k of 120k combat troops could be deployed.
>Why? Because people are leaving the military in droves, hence, the $50k sign on bonuses. The other reason that he stressed was that out of the 18-24 year olds volunteer pool only 1/3rd are qualified. The other 2/3rds are weak in mind and body, criminals, or drug addicts.
>He further stated that if we had to fight a two front war with China and Russia it would be horrendous for us.

Holy fuck. It's over.

Attached: shit.jpg (318x378, 53.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3QX9YtjxCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The performance of the Russian army means these shill tactics won't work anymore. Go back to threatening nuclear war or stuff about biolabs.

nice link faget

you are a eunuch

post link

we debated whether the US could sustain two major + one minor theater at once upon a time.

lank plox

nope. got an 8 incher. wanna see it?

Kek I hope so. A Chinese world order would be way better.

Link or it didn’t happen and isn’t going anywhere.

Ok, then why aren't Russia and China jumping at the opportunity to attack us? Because we have a superior military. Ground forces don't win wars, for example Ukraine......

Amazing how shills out themselves

Fine i'll spoonfeed

youtube.com/watch?v=t3QX9YtjxCE

Yes oh god yes

Ah yes, Douglas Macgregor who called for the annexation of Donbas and is features on RT every day. Reliable source and totally not a kremlin shill.

Daily reminder this was all planned by commies in us academia same commies that McCarthy tried to get rid the wests fall to Russia and China is 60 years in the making

>Glow niggers subvert country and turn men into pussies
>Complain when they can't find enough cannon fodder

Attached: 1464757858057.png (1204x1204, 1.41M)

It's always been this way even in the Cold War, just retard Americans don't understand shit about war. Considering everything going on in the military the last 15 years roughly it's probably even more unrealistic.

It's true.
I picked up Sergeant, played Army, and once the election was stolen, my contract was coming up in a couple days.
I wanted to stay in for 20 years, I liked where I was in the Army. Once we saw what happened in the 2020 election, I knew what was coming. I knew the covid jab would become mandatory, I knew more fag and tranny training would be coming, I knew everything was gonna become even more gay than it already is. So I decided to nope the fuck out.
If there was a war, I would not lift a finger to defend this regime. I would actively do everything in my power to stifle it, sabotage it and hopefully destroy it. America is not America anymore, and only a revolution can bring back better days.

i wasn't talking to you maple nigger

>Holy fuck. It's over.
Its been over for some time the rot is just now getting too bad to ignore. That being said the delusional children and geriatrics who run this shit pile of an empire are not going to go quietly.
They will start a nuclear war before they back down and just let the empire die.

Attached: 1507720734646.jpg (900x900, 83.36K)

We won the cold war

A criminal is worth 4 zogbots. As long as it isn't a rapist. If it's a California convict he's worth 6 Russian generals. No cap

Yeah thats what I thought. I bet you have a micro.

You've won your women fucking 200 guy before the age of 21. 13% nigger population. 20% latinopopulation. 9% biracial crimes against nature population. 22% of zoomers being LGBTQ. Go on and on and on.
You havent won shit, golem. You are already dead.

>Starts a thread claiming someone said something of note
>People ask for source since your dumbass didn't post one
>"Fine, I'll spoonfeed"
Fuck off faggot.

>manpower pool is unsuitable for military
Oh God, it's like pushing faggotrt, feminism and the rest is bad for society's collective health.

Everything he said is true btw. /pol knows this already. You thought trannies, niggers and spics will fight against russians? There is not enough manpower to even use the hightech equipment the US produced in the 70/80s. The US is FAR weaker than the jew-media is telling you.
Mark my words. Next targets of Putin are Romania, Moldova and Poland. And NATO wont do shit.

Suuuuure, how long will take russia to conquer europe? 2 centuries more?

>Russia comes across fulda gap
>we have to nuke because we get overwhelmed quickly
>Russia hits back
>It escalates further
>world ends in nuclear hellfire
You're too retarded for these discussions considering I had to explain that. We never had superiority in the European theater, that ex-general is fear mongering.

Thermobaric weapons...2 days nigger

The US regime will yelp like a hysterical women. The propaganda will be turned to the max and the US will scream and use every financial tool in its playbook and it will destroy itself in a fit of anger and delusion.
When those in charge don't get the result they want they will turn on the people in the country for disappointing them and will spend every last bit of treasure before it collapses making the life of people who live under the regime a living hell.

Attached: 1634738084699.gif (400x233, 130.39K)

You should've kept posting over here in this thread:

they have won in obesity too

>18-24 year olds volunteer pool
>volunteers
Just draft the zoomers, what's the problem?

Attached: 1642130023167.jpg (208x243, 7.88K)

This is true. But it's a wake up call, to get the west to snap out of its retardation. They either shape up, or they rely on the greatest force multiplier - nukes.

Attached: 1551908440180.jpg (1080x697, 137.63K)

This post will age like milk
Lel
Fucking retard

cope

Attached: 1280454161190.jpg (400x433, 32.62K)

Were you in bro?

Attached: Concrete_WA.jpg (2048x1536, 404.02K)

WOAH, this guys sounds pretty sexist and racist, and besides, seeing as all white people are racist and sexist and evil, its a good thing we are replacing them with trannies, blacks, and gays. I am sure China won't stand a chance against such an army. After all, diversity IS our strength right? And besides, if the army loses its all Trump's fault, no wait he isn't in charge anymore, I mean its all Putin's fault.