Russian here in the USA. What are the odds that I get murdered before the year ends?

Russian here in the USA. What are the odds that I get murdered before the year ends?

Attached: 1647516384853.jpg (657x527, 32.34K)

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.

>What are the odds that I get murdered before the year ends?
How many niggers do you live around?

Give location and 100%

Attached: 1ECC5A11-E751-48EA-AC70-F3E35A58311D.jpg (326x314, 12.38K)

As long as you stay away from anyone brown you should be fine

This is the main factor. Also the government is retarded and may try to kill you themselves out of paranoia. Probably just send niggers with police surplus glocks at you to be honest.

пpocтo бyдь coбoй, бpaтaн

ah the sad whites are not like this excuse.

My tenant and my next door neighbor are both Russian and I don't care. I do not take sides in this conflict, it has nothing to do with me. I like Russians.

This. You should definitely steer clear of niggers - mostly feral city-niggers. They'll look for any excuse to hurt/rob/murder someone. Frankly, I'd also get out of any liberal cities.

Pretty good. We have alot of Russians in my tourist town I live in on the east coast in the south and all my redneck friends are already talking about how to get rid of all of them.

And by talking about it I mean they know which ones and where they work and how to do it.

wear this.

Attached: zshirt.png (1178x762, 830.35K)

Unless you are a nigger in a city, where your danger is only other nigs or police (when you act the fool), you'll have no chance of getting injured in the US. Our government has wide open borders, so you could probably be an open spy and no one would care. The people in power hate the US, and the minority party kinda dogs Putin on some dumb level. Stay away from the local Ukrainian clubs unless going with a friend.

Odds are low...so you gotta pump those numbers up, rookie.

Wear those Z-shirts. Wave those imperial flags.

Attached: images (2).jpg (276x182, 10.04K)

All Americans are weak faggots and you probably scare the shit out of them. You will be fine.

Slim to none. America is safe unless you're in a bad part of town and even then. Have fun

Attached: 1637565262403.png (1256x1280, 606.16K)

Just say you are Ukrainian. Nobody in the Western world knows the difference and most have not even heard of Ukraine until this year.

Only if you live in a major city, even then the worst you'd get is some sperging.

Attached: 1647454948689.jpg (250x159, 4.46K)

70% Amelicans r bloodthirsy savages

Unironically Zero. They are planning to label 5th generation Americans as Russians.