Europe should have been conquered

By one country.

I'll explain.
Notice how China is super massive and powerful and no one fucks with it? That's because China conquered and forcibly assimilated everyone who was formerly non-Chinese.

Europe is mostly tiny and weak states with no hope in hell of real power, anymore. That's why the European race is fucked.

France almost conquered Europe, under Napoleon, and united Europe under French culture. Germany almost conquered Europe twice.

Slavic identity is gay
Dutch identity is gay
Italian identity is gay

Anything that isn't a continent wide identity that isn't a snack for China is gay. Most nationalism is so gay it comes in a cock buffet.

Attached: D_so03eXUAAwFCQ.jpg (776x763, 95.95K)

I can't blame Hungarian fags, or Finnish fags, or French fags, or Irish fags for not wanting to be conquered. But Europe is a bitchmade continent now because it designed national identity around micro-linguistic groups. The fact that Slovakia exists is HILARIOUS and obsolete.

Chinks cant even take taiwan, meanwhile the Netherlands and Portugal had gargantuan multicontinental empires

So shut the fuck up you stupid nerd

lmao moron they already have Taiwan. Taiwan is a Chinese demographic homeland. Mainland China will retake it someday.

Holland and Portugal HAD massive empires in a radically different world that will never exist again. lol.

>they already have Taiwan
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit what level of chink cope is this

Attached: images (78).jpg (489x627, 33.55K)

I literally don't give a fuck. Everyone in Taiwan is Chinese who gives a fuck if the CCP runs it.

Also
>slavic identity is gay
Russia is way bigger than china and "slavs" aren't even a country to begin with.. so I dont even know what the fuck you're trying to say here chang. Google translate isn't doing you any favors

Taiwan is Taiwanese, and always will be because china has literally never won a war (except once against a bunch of dipshit pajeets in the 70s). Cope, sneed and seethe in that order

Russia isn't fully Slavic. STFU nonwhite.

No one cares about Twaian

And, anyway, semantics aside, let's circle back to the original point here

Namely that 5 million white people are worth infinitely more than 1 billion soulless black headed chink peasants. That's why you know the names of these tiny and insignificant white countries like Hungary and Ireland, yet no one in the world knows the names, cultures, or various dialects of your soulless chingchong provinces.

Anyway, enjoy being the world hegemon for the next 40-70 years. You certainly will be. That is, until you split in half and collapse into chaos like you always do.

EU/NATO is basicly the same thing man. Its diplomatic conqering, not with warfare. Look at what is happening in my country. Our Minister of the Armed Forces, who said let us be neutral in the Ukraine conflict, got removed by our NATO puppet regime. Our rulling party is literally called America for Bulgaria. They arent even hiding it anymore.

Retard. I'm not Chinese.

No it's not. China is an ethnic identity. NATO/EU is just pro diversity assholes. Napoleon should have forced you all to literally BE FRENCH.

Europe, and by extension, the "West" as an entity, is a direct descendent of the Roman Empire. We use descended laws, languages, concepts. Therefore I posit to you that we have a collective identity.

>Therefore I posit to you that we have a collective identity.
Tons of people disagree with you and would prefer to fight and die over their tiny micro-ethnic area and language. Many such retards on pol.

You do realize that most of history's largest wars were Chinese civil wars? Including a very recent one in the 19th century which dwarfed even WW1 in death and suffering?

Hell, there was massive infighting between various chink factions during ww2, with Chiang and Mao and all that shit.

If you're trying to posit that chinese nationalism is cohesive or successful in any way, you're an absolute fucking idiot. Chinks have been raping, cannibalizing, starving, and massacring one another for literal millenia, even in the 20th century.

You sound like a brainlet man. IF Napolean forced people to speak French en masse he would have been faced with so many uprisings and revolts that it would have been a world record for sure.

>what was the holy roman empire

China was once like Europe. Things change. Your identity is retarded. Europeans are 8% of the global population. You are European not "Boolgarian"

HRE never ruled all of Europe lol

China can't expand past the Gobi because of grass niggers
maybe you've heard of grass niggers, they killed 10% of the world's population once

There are various economic , cultural , historic , geo-political reasons for China being China and Russia being Russia. What the fuck do you want exactly ? All of us to start speaking German so it would be easier to find common ground ? Well why dont we start with the USA ?

>EU/NATO is basicly the same thing man
this
except you get niggers and trannies instead of military parades and cool aesthetics

Attached: 177.jpg (550x512, 41.15K)

If you fucks had all spoken German since 1800 you would stop caring. Your identity is garbage. At least unite with all Slavic speakers, if nothing else.

The EU isn't a racial identity like China is for Chinese people. Idiot.

NATO and EU arent the same thing, though. The americans rule NATO, while EU is obviously more european ruled.

Negative. China was largely propped up as a stupid decision by the US. And Confederacies work. A real one, not the European Union which basically makes Southern and Eastern European countries slave markets.

>The EU isn't a racial identity like China is for Chinese people. Idiot.
it is
EU/USA racial identity is mixing europeans with africans and asians and creating one single mutt race that speaks english and celebrates lgbtqaip+ shit

The EU and NATO are both anti-racist and discourage racial identity.

Europeans are 8% of the planet you must unite moron.

I said EUROPEAN racial identity

I didn't say all races mixed identity. idiot.

This was on the way of happening before WW1.

Attached: europakarte-vor1913.1500x0.jpg (1500x1503, 254.06K)

I completely disproved your point before you even made it lmao.

If you're a chink, you're probably embarrassed because, unlike a nog, you're ACTUALLY smart enough to realize that you're wrong and I'm right.

But, you wont acknowledge it because you're a coward and you're too proud.

Your lack of knowledge of China's internal workings show in this post because our news doesn't report on a lot of the shit they do continually. It's continuous because they are fucking up. Fools and niggers resort to killing to solving their internal problems but real genius can invent a solution that sees wealth increase for himself and those he includes in his programs.

those empires should have forced identity though.

Europe is weak as fuck now because it's too divided. The EU wants unity around racial diversity. All Europeans must unite or die.

IDGAF about China, loser. Bye.

In these chaotic times it brings comfort to know that you can count on somethings to never change. A comfy blanket, a good doggo waiting for you when you get home and OP being a faggot.

I get it and yes they're fucking annoying, but user, we're not annexing Europe.
Or even Mexico unless they ask really nicely.

Even the pajeets are getting ready to fucking curbstomp them in modern times

Dude, the current situation will destroy this continent. I hope our leaders grow a spine and make peace with russians behind the americans back.

Attached: image.jpg (805x1200, 247.88K)

You don't get it. I like Europe. But Europe needs ti be united and have one White ethnic identity. Possibly Slavic.

You need to have peace and start fucking each other. Anyone who would die over German identity AGAINST ANOTHER EUROPEAN is mentally ill.