BREAKING: Russia will fuck Japan's economy in reverse sanctions. LOL

Japan jumps on Western bandwagon in restricting Russian trade.
Tokyo expands sanctions against Moscow in sync with the US and the EU.
Quote:
"He noted, however, that Japan will adhere to the West’s sanctions policy where its own energy security is not jeopardized. Japan imports Russian oil and liquefied natural gas.
Kishida did not rule out that retaliatory measures would follow from Russia, which could affect the Japanese economy and the lives of Japanese citizens."

MORE INFO:
rt.com/business/552068-japan-expands-russia-sanctions/

Attached: Russia-Japan_flags.png (958x481, 462.23K)

The article gives us figures about how much Russian crab and fish Japan imports, but not how much oil and natural gas. Very stupid.

>and the lives of Japanese citizens.
Okay he's attacking Japan next

I hope he does

>Tokyo expands sanctions against Moscow in sync with the US and the EU.

Why are countries such bitches?

Not to mention Russian grain.

Goes both ways retard.
Russia will have to cut off it's oil revenue it gets from japan and japan will seek other oil sellers aka anti russia sellers will grow economically stronger.
Probably some arab nation or they go to the turks.

Japan has bigger economy than Russia, centered on usa and eu, but russia stronk?

We can only hope, imagine the weeb tears

Attached: 1645630154419.png (715x655, 247.6K)

>Japan has bigger economy than Russia, centered on usa and eu, but russia stronk?
belgium has a bigger economy than russia

BELGIUM

>We can only hope, imagine the weeb tears

Attached: Chinese subhumans.jpg (800x600, 134.6K)

Good, fuck anybody jumping on any kind of wagon

technically russia and japan are still at war since ww2. russia should annex japan and make anime great again.

>"Russia wants to stop giving us gas? Fine, we don't need it. Misato-san, turn the nuclear reactors back on."

Attached: japan-pm-fumio-kishida.jpg (1000x541, 51.02K)

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR

That alone would make an invasion of Japan worth it. Hopefully they take out South Korea and those plastic twink boy bands while they're at it.

russia dood, wat nou?

Attached: 1ED1C314-D5DC-4014-9C44-07A5DE54CB64.jpg (250x250, 4.06K)

Those numbers are useless if you are reliant on imports to power your industries. In an event of war that can disrupt those imports, expect that economy to shrink.

No you cant do that, cries the Russian as he strikes you.

Lost WW2.
Japan and Germany(and by extension the EU) are nothing but American states, but without formal representation. Basically colonies.

Those countries will follow any narrative set by the American elites, no questions asked. Look at their responses at the Middle Eastern wars, refugees, BLM, gay rights, covid/vaccines, Trump, etc. It's like one big country.

Let's see how easy that will be for Japan to do it.

Gaijin fag here ( I will never be Japanese no matter how many years I live here)
I'm looking forward to the shitstorm this causes. Japanese sheeple need to turn against their corrupt government and reclaim their lives.
I hope Russia and China blockade Japan.

Two more weeks?

Attached: AD5D248F-F9AB-4410-A53D-D67BF418B146.jpg (704x1204, 434.56K)

>corrupt government
I thought their government was surprisingly not terrible?

It’s shitty. It is just that western governments are so treasonous and trash that it makes japan look good.

Pls show flag but good point. I consider a government to be "good" if it isn't actively genociding its' own populace with fentanyl and migrants kek