World Bank Warns Against Hoarding

We are screwed now aren't we?
When the elite warn against hoarding, it's actually past time to have prepped.
Shit, I'm too old for this, and so are you fucks.

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/world-bank-warns-against-hoarding-and-russia-turns-to-the-yuan/

Attached: polhowmnyrdpills.jpg (500x673, 157.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness
youtu.be/swc2g-Uha60
youtube.com/watch?v=swc2g-Uha60
cargill.com/story/food-chain-reaction-simulation-ends-with-global-carbon-tax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was her internet meme name again?

>There will be a run on gas and food, the World Bank inadvertently reported.
>World Bank President David Malpass is warning people not to hoard essentials amid runaway inflation and monetary policies that continue to worsen every variable of the situation.
>Malpass simply said he expects nations to begin or continue resourcing energy and food/food supplies outside of Russia.
>“The right thing to do in these current circumstances is not to go out and buy extra flour or extra gasoline, it’s to recognize that the world is a dynamic global economy and will respond.
But they broke it. They started WWIII so they would have to hold the bag, the in coming debt bomb. They'll take us all down in flames rather than give up power.
>There’ll be enough to go around,” he warned.
I don't think so.

Candice.
I saw that live, lol. Good times.

Attached: polQNGyName.png (1000x733, 601.91K)

>They started WWIII so they *wouldn't* have to hold the bag, the in coming debt bomb....

Thanks.
It's been forever since I saw it. She was insanely fuckable. I can only imagine how violent and passionate sex with her would be.

>The situation for many will only deteriorate from here.
>I wish I could provide a more optimistic forecast, but I must go off what the models state rather than my own hopes or opinions.
>Again, the World Bank is now acknowledging that food and energy will become scarce.

Attached: kftheok.jpg (124x107, 2.26K)

See what they are doing trying to drum up war.

Attached: UkrainePalistine.png (747x484, 236.59K)

Sauce?

It on utube still I believe.

>Unfortunately, the press will NEVER tell us the truth or explain just why people are expected to lose their lives for some noble cause that is always some propaganda to support a political agenda.
>This time, the bombs will be wiping out American cities unlike World War I and II not to mention Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, or other clandestine operations.
>You may not be watching it on TV but out your own window.

"The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate ReleaseMarch 16, 2012
Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a) The authority of the President conferred by section 101 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2071, to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials."

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

"Sec. 502. Consultants. The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and (c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), (c), to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations. The authority delegated by this section may not be redelegated."

Attached: centralIntelligenceagency.png (1200x1200, 282.41K)

youtu.be/swc2g-Uha60

"(c) "Farm equipment" means equipment, machinery, and repair parts manufactured for use on farms in connection with the production or preparation for market use of food resources.

(d) "Fertilizer" means any product or combination of products that contain one or more of the elements nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium for use as a plant nutrient.

(e) "Food resources" means all commodities and products, (simple, mixed, or compound), or complements to such commodities or products, that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals, irrespective of other uses to which such commodities or products may be put, at all stages of processing from the raw commodity to the products thereof in vendible form for human or animal consumption. "Food resources" also means potable water packaged in commercially marketable containers, all starches, sugars, vegetable and animal or marine fats and oils, seed, cotton, hemp, and flax fiber, but does not mean any such material after it loses its identity as an agricultural commodity or agricultural product.

(f) "Food resource facilities" means plants, machinery, vehicles (including on farm), and other facilities required for the production, processing, distribution, and storage (including cold storage) of food resources, and for the domestic distribution of farm equipment and fertilizer (excluding transportation thereof)."

Attached: federalreserve.png (1024x1024, 118.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=swc2g-Uha60

Attached: 1647360327312.gif (205x274, 16.49K)

Looking back at it I think she was a crackhead bros.
How many decades ago was this even ? Im thinking she's way past the wall now but I loved her spirit

Anybody remember this?

"Food Chain Reaction crisis simulation ends with global carbon tax
Climate, hunger, civil unrest and spiking food prices came together at the Food Chain Reaction game in Washington DC this week. Cooperation mostly won the day.
November 12, 2015
On Monday and Tuesday, 65 international policymakers, academics, business and thought leaders gathered at the World Wildlife Fund’s headquarters in Washington DC to game out how the world would respond to a future food crisis.

The game took the players from the year 2020 to 2030. As it was projected, the decade brought two major food crises, with prices approaching 400 percent of the long term average; a raft of climate-related extreme weather events; governments toppling in Pakistan and Ukraine; and famine and refugee crises in Bangladesh, Myanmar, Chad and Sudan.

Along with WWF, the Center for American Progress and the Center for Naval Analyses, Cargill was one of Food Chain Reaction’s organizers. The company was represented in the game by Corporate Vice President Joe Stone.

“I can’t tell you the number of discussions where people came up to me from other parts of the world, saying ‘we appreciate Cargill’s role in sustainability,’ or ‘Cargill is so important in solutions for feeding the world.’ Sometimes, when you’re inside Cargill, you don’t appreciate that enough, but when you hear from other people how much they’re depending on us to help figure this out, it just increases our responsibility,” said Stone.

Unintended consequences
Over two days, the players – divided into teams for Africa, Brazil, China, the EU, India, the U.S., international business and investors, and multilateral institutions – crafted their policy responses as delegations engaged in intensive negotiations."

cargill.com/story/food-chain-reaction-simulation-ends-with-global-carbon-tax

Attached: Club of Rome.png (1200x1022, 64.36K)

thx anons, i couldn't find it.
saved.

I don't think she was. I think it was the adrenalin rush from the frustration of watching the MSM lie, and not being able to do anything about it.
She probably wanted to stab that guy in the neck.

All that is fine, but the food is going to be very very expensive because this administration turned the oil off.
Actually everything is going to be much more expensive because of this.