HUNTER LAPTOP DEBUNKED AGAIN

Yes, it turns out they were Hunter's real emails BUT it was real emails planted on a fake Russian laptop.

Attached: 1618030734791.jpg (1063x825, 114.54K)

FART ON MY ANAL CUM TRANNIES!!!

This. so much thid

>bloretta

Keyword blo

the pictures where hunter biden smoked ceack while fucking his dead borthers underage daughter were just russian fakes, everyone. phew

Attached: 1538786792149.png (600x600, 331.54K)

That dick though. No bully.

Again, these are the people complaining about "disinformation" on social media.

>All the NY Times did today was confirm that some real Hunter Biden emails
which clearly and explicitly describe his life as a severely mentally ill, incestual, pedophilic, crackhead, political mafioso, sister-in-law-fucking, niece-raping international criminal
>were planted on the laptop
and they act like this is a win. leftists are literally retarded, now and forever

Attached: DemocratsCope.webm (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>BUT it was real emails planted

so they are real?

if it wasn't Hunters laptop then how was it stealing?

>imagine not knowing the difference between a stem and a pizzo.
It was a meth pipe faggot.

Schrodingers laptop

fine, it was meth, not crack

let’s mark this one as “mostly false”

The democrats are basically just perps..
>Nazi: a lot of bogus votes is the reason Biden is elected!
>Cuck: Reeeeeeee!! Show me the proof beyond a reasonable doubt!
>Nazi: emails evincing violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on a laptop attributed to Hunter Biden
>Cuck: Reeeeeeeer! Emails are real but you got them through theft and fraud hence not admissible. Can't prove shit.
Nigger tier arguments. First of all, the emails were brought to light by a non government party, so they're totally admissible. It'd be like if I strapped on a gopro and hijacked a tractor trailer full of cocaine and the police arrested me, reviewed the gopro footage, identified the ppl from whom I jacked the coke, and then charged them with dope trafficking. The argument that they got the photographic evidence from another criminal renders it inadmissible would get you laughed out of court.

People are so stupid, they make me want to piss myself. When crackhead forgot it and didn't pay for more than 60 or 90 days, it became the store's property.

I know clown world and all, but the contents of thst computer were leaked, some pretty dark emails, embarrassing pictures, and Giuliani even claimed cheese pizza (since inferred to be about his niece and the Obama daughters, if not more). It was buried and last I remember the Feds were strong arming Giuliani for it despite it being legally his property at the time (incidentally where tf did ol Rudy go?)
My assumption (considering the Hunter "plea deal" Whitehouse feed audio) was he intentionally released it to the shop guy (playing up the crackhead act) so he could give them the details while playing retard instead of turncoat, info that would damn them all. But it went nowhere.
So question is why is it back, why now, and why are we pretending this isn't old news blown off by the masses as muh Russia conspiracy. Obviously Ukrain war timing must be part of it, but it feels like a rerun upscaled to HDTV from SD.
Pic kinda related, election psyop and unexplained happening compilation.

Attached: IMG_20220207_121207_356.png (2000x2500, 571.8K)

Nothing has changed regarding this story since 2020

were liberals always this stupid? or is the vaccine making them worse?

>if the computer store guy gave it away that's stealing!
Hunter abandoned it there because he's a crackhead. After a certain amount of time it was forfeit. Leftards never know the facts.

next step is:
>yes it was the photos of Hunter Biden and his father together with some Mexican lord of war and other pieces of shit assorted but it was deepfakes
>Republicans could go to prison for this

guzzle guzzle the propaganda
also Ukraine invasion is their fault too

There are people retarded enough to believe the Palmer Report?

Kek

I dunno. Biden clearly has a conflict of interest given his ties to foreign countries that our horseshit fucking joke of an intelligence community completely failed to explore, exploit, and propagandize. Now we're on the verge of nuclear war because of it. Some fucking drug addled black degenerate whose last moment of joy involved dancing around with a banana like a chimp before dying of a fantanyl overdose took up tens of thousands hours of their time as they scoured message boards for angry "white supremacists" that didn't bend the knee and declare him a God. Meanwhile, they literally ignored this whole thing with the Ukraine connection and their lives - and ours, and everyone else's - hang in the balance.
Maybe they suddenly developed a conscience? Most ppl have limits when it comes to evil for personal gain. Maybe they've hit that limit.

lol