Marijuana is so obviously addicting, it was pushed on us with the mantra "it isn't addictive" for a reason

Marijuana is so obviously addicting, it was pushed on us with the mantra "it isn't addictive" for a reason.

Any Forums, what was that reason?

I was going to be a mechanical engineer, now I a mere welder

Attached: pepe.png (671x519, 146.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grantome.com/grant/NIH/R01-DA007908-17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

makes you stupid. Just look at joe rogan. has the processing speed of a crash test dummy.

Joe really isn't that dumb. Saw through the vaxshit.

I also saw through a lot of bullshit as a 24/7 stoner

>I was going to be a mechanical engineer, now I a mere welder
Yeah but how much you make??

Everything is addicting.
You have nothing or no one to blame but yourself
Anecdotal evidence will never not make you seem dumber than the people or persons you're trying to insult.

something leads to to believe that you're just naturally fucking retarded user.

>Anecdotal evidence will never not make you seem dumber than the people or persons you're trying to insult.
REKT

>something leads to to believe that you're just naturally fucking retarded user.
>something leads to to believe
>something leads to to
>to to
>fucking retarded user

It stopped doing anything for me due to my medically induced depression (got put on anti-psychotics for being an autistic fuck) and I just quit vaping weed, didn't feel any different.
Now nicotine, it's much harder to focus and keep myself situated without it, must be the ADHD

I don't know why God invented weed, it makes you relax but slows your mind too.

I smoke weed for two weeks every three months, started at 25. It’s not addictive if you’re not a weak willed faggot

what if you are a weak willed faggot

Cannabis is good for healing trauma, people like me that smoke it much have been through enough trauma to feel sort of done at life and instead of suicide by cop, I just live in the van at the end of my parent's old street while McNigger lives in my boomer's parent's house that they sold to pay for their cancer treatments that killed them. and just smoke herb.

Attached: AA7D24E8-9AEC-470E-9868-8C1596866445.gif (370x377, 2.81M)

main reason one: drug trade profits. freemasonry is a jewish mafia, headquarted in britain (british royals are jewish rothschilds). the 60's beatles psyop was a jewish mafia drug trafficking scheme.

main reason 2: undermining moral fabric. the jewish mafia needs a morally compromised populus to prey upon.

these stinking (literally) snakes have other strategic reasons, and then the bullshit ideology reasons they paint over all those primary reasons.

its like how the said rothschilds say they inbreed to keep their family dynasty alive. truth is, thats a convenient logistical biproduct to their primarly reason, which is being inbred trash who fuck their own sisters and children.

this is how their entire bullshit jewish ideology goes. first the behavior, then the convenient "ideology"/logistics painted over/blanketed over the behavior.

these gollums dont spend decades in contemplative meditative states and discover, "yes. i shall fuck my sister and children, and i shall smell my wifes farts for sexual gratification (prince charles [jew rothschild]). these stupid losers are so full of shit.

>wanting to become an engineer

Attached: engineering vs bakery.jpg (1080x1061, 280.04K)

Society sucks user.
Weed is the only thing that never let me down.

The British/Jewish alliance cemented by the Balfour Agreement of 1917 is very illuminating.

that's literally what EVERY DRUG ADDICT says

Believe what you wish. I was pretty bad on the blow. It let me down. I drank too much. It also let me down. Weed has made my shit life tolerable. Not saying much, but it's better than wanting to neck myself like some faggot tranny.

I've smoked for 20ish years now and its never let me down. Its one of God's chosen plants that can literally make you feel at ease. Anxiety? Gone. Depression? fucking none. Trouble focusing? Why bother going for (((Ritalin, adderall))) when you can just veg out and smoke 4 or 5 bowls on the couch. Best of all, you throw that shit in a pot and it will fucking grow itself. It's bad enough all these fucking hipster kiddies (((vaping))).

I do all three, weed is the one that is the issue. I don't drink during the work day. I don't do blow during the work week. I smoke all day, everyday, like every fucking stoner.

I will replace with kratom and other things that will not affect my anxiety.

I've never people so vehemently defend their addiction with anything else.

My point exactly, checked to the fullest my dude

It's obviously not addictive but here is something you don't know. THC is a potent cytotoxin to CD4 positive cells. Your immune system. THC is an immunosupressant. It's probably that reason why they rolled it out just ahead of the plandemic and VAIDs program.

It’s lifestyle reinforcing addictive as in you get addicted to its presence in your life. I’d rate it on a scale of one to 10 a 7 where coffee would be a 4

For the lazy.

For the lazy.

>medfag

>A mere welder
Make guns and sell to black market when 2A becomes illegal

They say it's not addicting because people don't get skin abrasions like they do with other drugs. Instead they get reduced lung and brain function but you know how another saying they cling on to goes, "ignorance is bliss". They're like babies who think if you can't see it, it's not there. Naturally the users and potential users defend it with that mantra.

Better than being an alcoholic, when I was in the trades it was rough work and when you're working 5 days a week with overtime and the possibility of showing up through Saturday you need something that helps you take the edge off.

Literally been hearing that bullshit for decades, but IT'S COMING SOON GUYS FOR REAL

Slower thinking is deeper thinking.

its not physically addictive, meaning you won't be physically sick if you don't have it. it's mentally addictive so if you have problems with self control you will think you're addicted, and the higher your personal problem with addiction is, the more physically ill your mind will make you feel.

Legalization and advertisement are orthogonal issues and one of them being harmful to society doesn't mean the other is, although it might be depending on your metrics.
>addicting
It's addictive, not addicting. Just accept you're too retarded to be an engineer and don't shift the blame somewhere else. That's pathetic cope.

Don't smoke during work, simple as., weed only makes slave work harder.

I know plenty of professionals that can handle their weed and still graduate with honors and get a degree

have you considered that you are a retard?

Attached: 1617831129151.png (702x718, 44.64K)

Dude no, you can smoke weed every day for a year straight and nothing will happen if you quit besides decreased appetite and some sleep disturbances for a week. Try doing that with pills or alcohol, you can literally die.