French man opens his door to ukrainian refugees

Attached: 1647551927967.jpg (1066x619, 98.43K)

She gonna get raped

She's gonna taste his baguette.

Creepiest dude ever gonna be locking em up in his basement

>le sniffing ze panties
based

we gonna finally get laid incel bros

good for him he might get lucky

He definitely browses Any Forums which is how he figured he needs to game the system so he doesn't get a nigger in his home instead.

Hey, looks like nice guys don't always finish last. He's licking his chops in that pic and you can't blame him. Those sweater puppies are pointing his direction and that's no accident. Look at her smile, it says "I may not want to be here, but I am here. And I know what that means." And his smile says "I know you don't want to be here, but that's not my concern. My concern is that you are here and you know what that entails." They are gonna have a lot of sex tonight and based on the look in her eye she probably won't be fully afraid, meaning she might damn well enjoy the rogering she gets from that horny little peen hound there on the couch, using that big brain to lure in unsuspecting refugees. What a guy. This is the kind of stuff we need more of. More threads like this. Really inspirational stuff. I want to be that guy. This is now a self improvement thread.

No Refunds Ukies you have to die for Zelensky and NATO so your women can get impregnated by westoids

Attached: 8rJgm2zKbbVuRNyYgCH15xlivhCvkZ5lMdzzVRnl7Qk.png (852x600, 1.41M)

Based is he the new king of Any Forums?

Attached: 1647195034774.jpg (1280x960, 603.52K)

Ukrainian women exist for British and French incels.

Nope she’s gonna get pumped with his seed till she finds another guy to be a whore for

He’s gonna learn the hard way that Femslavs are the most vicious gold diggers.

Look how she's clutching her phone. She's ready to dial for the police at any moment.

Attached: 1647567323662.jpg (296x269, 18.48K)

>hardcore session
This can't be real

You know they’re addicted to phones like heroin these days?

btw ukrainian chads shit in trenches while betas fuck their prime puss. Funny how society can force whores back to their natural level

Literally never fight for your country. You get carpet bombed while all the women flee to ride the cock carousel in another country

i half expected to see woodman

The problem starts with considering your jewish colony to be “your” country