So whats the real gay

>Russia is cringe, Ukraine is based
>Ukraine is cringe, Russia is based
>Both side is kiked
So which is it fellas

Attached: flag-of-ukraine.jpg (1000x667, 13.6K)

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-1.jpg (564x539, 89.96K)

Soros and Putin are having a pissing match over oil futures and are murdering final fantasy 14 streamers.

Nobody really cares. We just want the slav population decreased.

Just whatever the opposite of what reddit says

The deal is that you can't think for yourself and they're both based. :^)

How are you not banned yet

South Korea is gay
North Korea is best Korea

At the end of the day, it’s a Jewish civil war, where only goy die.

I got banned 3 times today.

Attached: 2.jpg (1001x674, 118.89K)

Both sides are cringe but Ukie side is the one I'm exposed to the most propaganda about so that's extra cringe aright now.

It's simple. We changed our stance this week when Russia was found to not moving an inch toward Kiev. Formerly about 80% of this board was pro-Russian, now it's more like 50%. A ton of people are saying "we never supported Russia" and "the Russians are the kikes" in order to mask their failure in the war.

In general, we support whatever's not popular while also advantageous for our (whitenat trad) movement. Since the Russians no longer benefit us, we cast them aside and declare them to be Jews similar to how we consider Ukraine. So now we're against both sides.

Attached: 1DD35BBA-5F46-49A1-A963-CBF60EB00494.jpg (750x740, 248.91K)

Zelensky loves Trudeau
I can't respect a man who likes trudeau

well, putin is causing a lot of unnecessary death, even sending in actual young cadets and in modern times, invaders deserve no respect. ukraine has more weapon resources than iraq, so you can imagine the insurgency will be more brutal. also to add, any pro-putin anons that are anti-globohomo, don't understand putin is as much of a zogbot as trump and has a horrid mafioso oligarch -- no winners in either side, just death

Attached: [coldness intensifies].jpg (1200x1798, 601.62K)

Which one is the media sucking off? Ukraine. Therefore I can't trust that Ukraine is the right side. I think there'd be something to gain culturally if Russia won and it'd be a push back against the LGBT/globohomo agendas in the West as Russians don't like fags. Sad that Ukrainians have to die though, I can't condone that but I'm going to pick up Russian still.

How are you doing this

Neither is based. Both are shithole countries. I do enjoy watching Russia fuck it up, though.

>supporting Russia because of much globohomo
Have you missed all the Jewtin posting? A lot of us are saying that Putin and the Russians are Jewish and globohomo too. The old battles of 2016-2021 aren't relevant anymore to the movement it seems. No idea why we changed besides the humiliation of failure, but I guess we have to go with it.

Just enjoy the show fren. Keep working on yourself, this is all just background noise

>globohomo
>russian don't like fags
this is who you're simping for retard

Attached: based_russians.jpg (831x2312, 685.76K)

Both sides are kiked

{insert gay dedovshchina russian military rent-boy footage}

Attached: 1985 Terry Davis de.jpg (600x895, 255.87K)

Neither and both
Great huh

They're both melting pot shitholes, one has more freedom and rights for citizens than the other

Russia cope is too funny to ignore. Plus there's great video of Russians painting the street with blood.

Putin literally BTFO the entire 1% of Russian oligarchs by saying they "cannot live without oysters". A true leftist leader that we should strive for against filthy rich corpos.

Its literally Russia v. Big business, not "Ukraine". And guess (((who))) controls every big business?

I basically support ending the war quickly and preventing future conflict. That means: Zelensky should accept the deal and Putin should continue.

Both gay. War fake

The quickest way would be every Nato Nation and Russia sending off their nukes at once. 5 minutes and all the fighting would end, plus no future conflict.

doing G's work

This sounds like an optimal solution to me
End my suffering.

Kek well the underlying thought of mine was to reduce unnecessary casualties. Yours sounds more like WEF tactics.

i have no idea how putin will recover character/global politcal wise

Stop being lazy, do it yourself