Stefan Molyneux

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't BELIEVE!
>The Truth about George Floyd
>The Truth about Vladimir Putin
>The Truth about Covid 19
These are just 3 things the world hasn't gotten because of tech censorship

Attached: Stefan-Molyneux (1).jpg (940x460, 22.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8&ab_channel=marlyqq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree.

exactly fucking right. that nigger bailed just when shit was getting interesting.
t.i gave money to this guy. He said he'd never give up.
>now he's doing agony aunt shit only.

Since when do molymeme threads get less than 10 replies? wtf?
what is agony aunt?

and the problem is, no one is better than him at what he did. The presentations were fucking world class, that's why i gave (voluntarily, as the cunt always said (and i agreed with)). Then he fucking ups and decided 'he's done enough'. Bullshit nigger. You'd only begun to fight.

>what is agony aunt
can;t you search nigger? its a Brit thing (i am one). Means some cunt who exists by answering questions from weak ass bitches, and making them feel better.

>Since when do molymeme threads get less than 10 replies? wtf?
it's sad bro. he's receding into irrelevancy more and more by the moment. such a fucking waste of talent.

>talent.
and i mean serious talent. i've relistened many times to his presentations on IQ, crime stats, country stats, polisci and current events. THATS what brought people in, not being on fucking YT. fuck YT. When he bailed on what's important, that's what dropped viewership, nothing more or less. Why..that's the question. Was it Canada got to him?

Molymeme was instrumental in redpilling me. Broke up with my single mother ex gf because of him. Unironically one of the best decisions I ever made. Always be grateful to him for that.
>inb4 ONE DOLLAR

hes based! built too much to lose, i guess, after the system attacked him for covid reporting he got scared for his family

Susan Wojcicki is a cold hearted bitch.

Same, he redpilled me too

Attached: 5f0 (1).png (521x937, 216.38K)

Never liked his “i’m wright” vibe. Ok. Soon found out hes a greedy bitch with asshole aftertaste. This guy is not legit.never was

to his credit, he put in years of important work at an incredible rate. He deserves some time off, or retirement, whatever he wants. I miss him though.

Right after exposing JF and Vaush in a matter of days, he got mass reported and taken down. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I feel no sympathy for him, I check his Bitchute channel and he hasn't made any truth about videos or anything that the free market really wanted from him, he'd rather do Jerry Springer style shit with random incels.

What he did was fantastic in it's time, but much of his downfall is on himself. He makes the videos he wants to make and I simply don't want to watch those particular ones.

He could become relevant again even on Bitchute if he started putting the same effort he used to. Can't give a shit about bitcoin round tables and 'HELP I BOUGHT A ROMANIAN CAM WHORES FAMILY A COW'

>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB

i guess. made a shitty exit though.

>This guy is not legit.never was
he was.

i think this is the truth. not sure what else would change things so quick.

1 dollar

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8&ab_channel=marlyqq

Attached: 2 dollars.jpg (960x540, 54.54K)

imagine acknowledging that he did years of incredible work, but judging him for making a "shitty exit"

come on bruh. He did 1000x more than any of us retards ever will

Stefan was GOAT, then he got canceled and decided "I'm not going to talk about politics anymore because it's all stupud" and took his ball and left so he could do shitty call in Dr Phil tier "therapy" sessions, and get increasingly blackpilled as he took out his frustration on his remaining fans.

Dude went completely opposite of what he should have done and ruined his career. Yes politics is tainted beyond redemption, yes some sort of collapse is inevitable, and yes standing in its way will likely steamroll you, but that isn't time to drop philosophy on world events, thst is EXACTLY when philosophy is needed most. Policy, law, and governments no longer hold any consistency and people need help grounding their understanding of events so they can more rationally prepare and react; fear of the unknown is the deepest fear afterall. Instead he said he was "abyss pilled," (srs) and basically said buy bitcoin, leave the cities and... that's about it. He tied too much of his sense if value in fickle social status and let his mastery of the craft disappear with his fan base.

Attached: 30i784.jpg (674x500, 101.7K)

Is it up to him to do everything? Can noone else pick up the torch? I wish he kept going but I don't blame him.

I need my two dollars.
Better off dead 1985? John Cusack
I like the van Halen burger.

Did you ever think he was just using Trump support and racism to get views, and he never actually believed in any of it. His whole thing for most of his career was anarcho capitalism and nothing to do with race or republicans. Now that he doesn’t have much incentive to be a more racist Tucker Carlson he stops.

They broke him bros. He's a shell of a man now.