HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

MY EYES ARE OPENED NOW

Attached: 1571692496020.jpg (640x762, 341.02K)

>cropped out date
>no link or archive

>the evidence is clear
>opinion

>the evidence is clear
>opinion
I want off this ride.

THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR

Attached: FAlPKpmWYAQ_Nb_.jpg (829x829, 47.93K)

If anything, she's an Indian agent.

>the evidence is clear
>opinion

Attached: 1647162003117.png (306x306, 112.17K)

>THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR: opinion
>opinion

I'd be using up that Hawaiian poon of hers, if you know what I mean

>opinion
>evidence is clear

Kikes

The sow has never been bred and is now barren. There never was and never will be coconut milkies. I'll pass.

Samoan-White breed
/thread/

I say we strip her naked on public television! That’ll show her!

Attached: 38D8A615-EF74-4E6A-8F11-7D40028B288C.jpg (574x550, 29.3K)

>she’s definitely a traitor and we should stop her, trust me i’m a traitor myself i know
jesus these fucking people are retarded

It boggles my mind the kikes can get away with fucking character assassinations and kikery like this. I do not like this WEF cunt but this attempt to sway public opinion against her is classic and evil kikery.

>bro we lied about trump being a russian agent for like three years because he was against foreign meddling and war profiteering then we ran away from being outed
>and we also put out a massive disinformation campaign claiming our election hopeful's son was totally not corrupt and taking money from russian oligarchs and chinese and ukrainian companies and everyone else was a russian agent
>but this retired politician who doesn't want us running anthrax labs in ukraine and dumping billions of dollars on defense contractors is totally a russian agent
>pls bro pls believe us they threatened to cut off our kickbacks pls

>She’s a traitor and we can’t trust her!
>As a traitor myself, you should trust me on that one

It's post-911 shit again except toned down a bit

The jews in control hate her. She'll never get anywhere as a D3mocrat. Look what happened in the primaries. She'd have more luck switching over to republicans.

Attached: Tulsi_ass.webm (720x406, 1.21M)

How do we know he isn't a triple agent?

It's true in the sense that both her and Putin are WEF agents.

she’s done

Attached: 9749_bonk.png (700x376, 185.82K)

it’s called a hawaiian breakfast and you’re a degenerate

Attached: spam and eggs.png (750x551, 1010.41K)

>the evidence is clear
>opinion

Attached: 1646757141144.jpg (610x680, 26.4K)

>Opinion

Wakey-wakey. It hurts to find out how deep the subversion goes and how long it's been happening, doesn't it?

Tulsia Gabbard is compromised.
Ron and Rand Paul are compromised.
Trump is INSANELY compromised.

Basically the entire alt right and Berniecrat left have always been compromised by FSB agents.

If you aren't behind Ukraine and listening to level-headed centrists on both sides, then you support a fake political movement intent on dismantling America and the West.

The faggots and foriegners in HI are much to blame. Love her or hate her Tulsi is extremely mainstream Hawaiian politics which is why she can say anything she fucking wants and will insult Hilary, Bolton and neocons in the same breath because 3/4 of the island agrees with her. However all of the fags, the troons and it's always foriegn whites from the mainland or Asians from China hate the fact that until recently shes been pretty anti-gay because gaybpride parades horrify Hawaiians. I can remember her going door to door as a kid when she was 6x as gorgeous and ranting that if gays get the right to vote men will start pissing in women's restrooms, and now here we are.

That's not a breakfast. Why do Hawaiians act like they have real food?

Attached: tulsi.jpg (500x782, 102.07K)

The same reason white people will not go back to their country when they are done visiting us. Come for the aloha, but fucking leave when you are done.

I liked Tulsi until I learned she was part of some wacky Hindu voodoo cult like Nikki Haley. Send these people back to New Delhi and they can follow their voodoo magic there instead.

I have a Hawaiian GF and Hawaiian woman are the most gorgeous in the world. My GF tells me how popular she is over there. And for a collection of evil cocksucking demons who want to enslave and destroy all of us, she does seem to be one of the more based ones. But at this point I don't trust any of them and her WEF connections makes her an enemy.

These kiked controlled oppositions will always go rat at the worst moment. I fully expect her to go full shabbos house nigger in dire moments. She probably wouldn't exist in the public consciousness if she wasn't full shabbos house nigger.

theyre doing it so when she runs the retard republicans will vote for her simply because dems hate her stupid fucks

Sit on my face, Tulsi

hasn't this been common knowledge since she met with assad

That's my take too. She's a shabbos house nigger controlled opposition the kikes are building like Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Nick Funtits, Joe Rogan, etc... The kikes never give oxygen to anyone unless they're one of theirs.

>anyone who goes against the established narrative is a russian asset
lmao, I guess even the dems aren't immune anymore

How does the author not get sued for this unsupportable bs

A woman was trying to keep Hawaii from changing the name of Russian Fort Elizabeth and then donated $59 to Tulsi Gabbard's campaign website...

Nothing will make me vote for her more than this garbage.

>”opinion”
That’s how. It’s pretty gay.

Gas the kikes | opinion

This bitch ever change her pants? Imagine..... le smell.

>my opinion is there may be evidence that makes my opinion not at all biased

Attached: cia deep propa.jpg (501x318, 55.45K)

Not gonna get her Obama era bribes now unless shes willing to get arrested by kremiln.

No they’re not

> | Opinion

>opinion
>evidence is clear

It's a Hawaiian Hindu cult. We also have a Shinto-Buddhism Cult, a giant Mormon temple which let's be honest is a cult, a massive Jeohovah Witness Temple, also a cult. We really like cults. I don't know about Haley but Tulsi's cult is as harmless as Mormons.
>Hawaiian GF
Good on you but dont you dare take the aina out of her or your future children, so send them back and try to have them born there. It's important or you become soulless. Maybe it's different for other races but it will kill their soul as a Hawaiian.

>former us double agent
is he russian or american?

how are they not sued for libel and slander for calling her a russian spy???? the fuck?

Writers and publishers of "Opinion" propaganda should have their heads put on pikes in the town square | Fact

Imagine your higher-ups sitting in a meeting all day long, trying to figure out how to push propaganda on here, and this is what they come up with.

Do you chuckle when you read the shit they want you to post?

Did Hillary come up with this one?