WORK-FROM-HOME JOBS

I live with my parents in a shitty town with few opportunities available. I realize I'll have to either move to a more expensive city, or find work from home.
I don't have a ton of skills, close to obtaining a shitty marketing degree.
What are viable jobs that can be done online that aren't miserable and don't involve customer service?
I'm willing to take courses to obtain necessary knowledge for a job.

Learn to code

Man jaw

what’s wrong with wanting a manly looking woman? just means extra manly sons

data analyst aka sql/excel monkey
this

Be subject to medical trials. Sometimes you can get a few grand for doing nothing. Also sell plasma

you'll never survive in a warehouse or distribution center kind of environment, so don't bother with them

>marketing degree
>need work from home job that doesn't involve customer service

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hamdog.png (1015x677, 1013.19K)

I write SQL all day in bed

How do I do this without taking any trials? Can I just lie to them?

Fpbp, learning coding is most likely your best option especially if you want to work in a non-office environment and be able to relocate at your leisure. A surprisingly decent living too.
Sometimes it's a nice contrast to the bony shapeless bitches roaming the dating world today. The spectrum is either skinny and man jawed or extremely fat and sweaty.

Attached: you_have_school_tomorrow.jpg (1000x562, 360.7K)

>What are viable jobs that can be done online that aren't miserable and don't involve customer service?
With the skills you have? None.
Sorry dude, but in the real world, if you aren't a highly motivated entrepreneur, you are absolutely going to have to deal with people on a regular basis. I know exactly what you want, and it is unobtainable in the modern world without a fuckload of hard work or rich family. Sorry dude, but the longer you dwell on this shit, the worse off you will be. Put yourself outside of your comfort zone and get a job.

Why are you afraid of customers?

you're perfect though right chud?

I'm thinking of this. What's the easiest path to start? I really don't want to learn javascript, but if I must.... I would like to learn c# but either I have to take the game coding route or .net and learn javascript right? idk I just want to get into code asap

Do you have suggestions for getting into this asap?
Courses you recommend? Should I learn sql first?

Yeah, I am not so keen on those to be honest..

Yeah I know user. It's too late to switch to a CS degree and I want a degree asap (I'm so close, and it's taken me long enough)

Study up, pass some AWS certification exams (the higher levels) and market yourself to the AWS partners that are required to keep certified people on staff.

You are welcome.

Attached: pepe-toast.jpg (498x498, 36.91K)

Interesting, any advice? Does the job pay well?

Thanks everyone responding so far

Attached: 1e4a6e89b3a17618645aa93f48dd3831.jpg (1110x1480, 195.77K)

>warehouse or distribution center
Not bad if you want boipussy though

What is the most convenient language to learn for getting a job asap? I was learning c# but maybe I should switch.

Also funny enough the OP pic is a very skinny model, too. She is beautiful though.

I've worked customer service jobs before and I hate it. They are demeaning. I sperg out. I even used to bartend, but I had a drinking problem.

I do have a part-time job working with kids, but it doesn't pay much and I need full-time

I earn more than anyone I know at my age. Try and do a course I guess. I did a short course, blagged myself a job with limited skills and worked hard to get good at it eventually.

Onlyfans

>AWS certification exams
Thank you user!! Going to look into this.
Any suggestions?
How long does this take, on average?

I'd say C++ or SQL like one of the other anons said here. They're your best shot and you can probably learn most of it in your attic on your own as long as you have wifi kek.
And yeah she's strangely attractive. And she definitely has a vagina based on scenes and outfits she's worn so the naysayers can f off.

Low code platforms. You can get certified as a developer in something simple and get hired for remote work very easily.

This, that bitch looks like Aragorn

Attached: 35FE6E89-B0C1-4F01-B290-2A174DDAB39D.jpg (1500x1101, 196.33K)

That sounds awesome. So you just took a short SQL course? And then applied to a bunch of places? Did you have other skills before applying?

get good enough in sql that you can solve the intermediate leetcode /hackerrank problems, (so joins unions ctes and subqueries) then you can put in your resume skilled in sql then you can apply to analyst junior level jobs

and go through various generals like WebDev or other stuff

I assumed c++ was very difficult from the way others online make it seem, maybe not. Maybe I misread. Well I will jump into SQL asap. Thank you user.
>has a vagina based on scenes and outfits
w-what

Suggestions? I'm a little confused exactly what you mean.

She will make many mini chads I don't see where's the problem

This is the best way. SQL is difficult but you want to look for data analyst. Pay is $60-90K in the us. If you want to keep grinding, do some python and pandas and then you can move into a role as a data engineer.

Yes basically I had a monkey level admin job, data entry, password changing. Then I did a SQL course about 30 hours. From there I was able to get a position in the same company doing SQL... I was just honest about my skill set and they hired me. From there though I had to grind to prove my worth. I love SQL though, it's hot. Just try and move in the direction you want user, can't always get to the destination in one step

You can do data entry or customer service if you just want to pay the bills while you learn a more lucrative skill.

As long as your compensation is tied to an hourly rate you will forever be poor, as employers & customers cannot justify paying you based on the value you bring to them except for certain positions/tasks that are extremely niche, and typically not stable in nature.

To actually maximize being paid for the value you create, you need to be a business owner in a way that you retain a large stake in your business after reaching profitability. Doing that requires you to avoid business partners generally, the only situation that you should take one is if they are much more skilled than you in an industry that requires a highly specialized skillset, and riding their coattails will lead to more wealth creation in the end. You should still own 20%+ of the company by the time it is profitable.

>jobs
Medicare insurance sales.
Not the best time of year, but it was really good in the fall.

I made enough in the fall of 2020 for a single man to survive the year on, and I ain't that good.
You'll need an insurance license.
Aflac is a good place to start in the meantime.

You'll need a few hundred bucks to get licensed.
Learn from Aflac, everything they will teach.

Limit the options you present, and ASSUME the sale.
You basically start finalizing the sale while talking to the person and then just ask for their okay, signature, etc. to get it in place.

You never really ask them if they want the product.

Also, get right with Jesus.
The End is almost here, so all of this could be irrelevant.

Attached: 1604200880165.jpg (1024x784, 379.91K)

kys off topic retard

Insurance sales. 500 bucks in online course, the state exam and state licensing fees.

There are guys on my team who make 10 grand a week consistently. These are everyday joe types too, you don't have to be anyone special. They give you scripts which you drill till it's verbatim and they have research that shows if you adhere to the script you get a reproducible sales rate. It's about 35% so 1 in 3 just from the script are a sale. A typical sale pays about 600 dollars. So you do 10 a week, which is 30 presentations, and your making 6 grand a week. A presentation takes 30 minutes. It's really easy money.

I went back to graduate school during the pandemic because why not, everything was shut down anyway, might as well use the time for it. And I started doing insurance just to pay the bills and offset the school loans but I'm actually making pretty decent money doing this. Downside is being exposed to lots of rude people on the phone and that's really it.

>
thank you, putting this advice in my notes. I'm going to sign up for some type of class tonight on this, or find a good YT video(s).
how long might this take?

I thought the same thing. She would bear the true heir of gondor.

This. Most people run at the sight of code but if you can write sql queries you can typically be fine. 30 hrs is a reasonable estimate. Look into analytics role in larger companies - checkout builtinsf and look for remote jobs.

Code monkeys itt, why not learn a trade?

10-20 hours if you take in seriously
you can unironically get job ready for a sql or powerbi/tableau job in one weekend

Thank you user. I wish you the best.

Attached: 1642977028639.gif (112x112, 312.65K)

because i can work 2 75k jobs from home

I passed a sql interview with one weekend of practice - can confirm

>get right with Jesus
> cons people into a system of usury and bullshit financially fucking them over with jewish insurance schemes
I bet you have a lot to beg for forgiveness for

data entry jobs seem difficult to find, as in others have robbed them all up. Maybe I just need to try harder.

C++ is by far the more difficult option of the languages based on my little bit of studying - that one might require a short course. Learning domains and stuff with SQL isn't super bad and you can probably teach that on your own. Again based on my own experimenting with it. Good luck man!
>w-what
Yeah she's had a few nice things on that clearly show she's a woman lol

I'm too retarded to start a business, user. ;__;

Don't you need to talk to a lot of people to get into insurance?
;__; Don't you get anxious when it comes to sales?

I'll hire you to do cold calling at $15/hr

Emailmeplease100 at gmail dot com

Attached: 240659893_1705389789654240_9052450519581856621_n.jpg (1400x1400, 232.92K)

But what's fun about sitting behind your PC, never really meeting someone or going somewhere?
Sure, if it's an office job you'd otherwise be heading to, then I can kind of understand it.

Good luck mate

Oh also
>end is almost here
yeah that's also a good point. I feel like we'll be nuked (cali-fag here, rip) before I can even finish my current degree.

>What are viable jobs that can be done online that aren't miserable and don't involve customer service?
>I'm willing to take courses to obtain necessary knowledge for a job.
Javascript

You are going to need to know Linux, Python and Networking before anyone will hire you. There aren't a lot of entry level cloud gigs. Sorry mate. I guess learn web dev, there are tons of resources. If you have an IQ over 100 and can dedicate to learning full time a year and you can do jeet work.

Guys I am too socially anxious for doing insurance sales ;_;
>guys making 10k a week

.... well maybe I can just drink on the job to ease my nerves.

What type? How did you get into this business, just answered an job sales position ad?

I know two people that sell auto and home insurance. One of them transitioned to management after a year.

its not fun the only thing that matters is money