Are Russians being discriminated against in your country?

Are Russians being discriminated against in your country?

Attached: 1621634429809.png (360x325, 146.82K)

I don't know. I'm just waiting for when it's legal to rape Russian women.

No. But I wish every single American, including myself, would die. Starting with George Soros.

Half and half where I'm currently living. Some are being outright told to kill themselves, some are being offered mental counselling to assist with it all.

no but cis white males sure as hell are

the war is fake. none of it is real

no that's more of a retarded american thing

yeah, it's weird. a russian was denied medical treatment recently.

Yes and it's retarded, we didn't do this to burgers for blowing up iraq, to baguettes for blowing up libya. And putin would have to start dropping nukes to get anywhere near your numbers.

No, we absolutely love Ruskies

The vodka is getting discriminated against.
I don't know any Russian Australians.

Whereabouts is that?

I've never met a Russian. All I see is chinks and spics here

I don't think so why what's going on?

The "government" discriminates against American's God Given Rights and so, is illegitimate. So what even is my country?

>no that's more of a retarded american thing
>flag

GO ON HOME BRITISH SOLDIERS GO ON HOME, HAVE YE GOT NO FUCKING HOME OF YER OWN??

Attached: Manchester.jpg (474x316, 52.82K)

Yes, I heard russian kids are getting bullied, russian businesses are getting boycotted, etc. never seen it myself because I don't see many russians at all, just hear rumors

>are they discriminated against
What this country needs (depending on how you define it), is a new, real Government. The last thing it needs, are new rules for the existing one.

Isn't it St. Paddy's Day in muttmerica? Show some respect nigger.

Russians just need to pretend they're from Belarus or something. Nobody here knows what Belarus is. They could also try to change their accent while in public.

Yes. I have seen several even dye their hair to look french or irish.

always have been

I live in the Baltics. Absolutely yes, they are discriminated against. Basically, during the Soviet Union a lot Russians were shipped out to other countries. When the soviet union collapsed, they were stuck in those countries, many didn't want to be there, the people of those countries didn't want them there. In the country I live in 30% of the population are Russian. There is a hierarchy of xenophobia here that goes, 1. Locals, 2. Other white people. 3. Asian people. 4. Indian people. 4. black people 5. Russians.

Victoria unfortunately.