I'm so tired bros

I'm so tired bros...

Attached: media_FODsSOTXwA0lBff.png name=orig.png (1327x305, 15.2K)

tiresome

>turn off US-Canada Keystone XL pipeline
no oil or gas from Canada
>ban Russia oil
no oil or gas from Russia
>buy from UAE and OPEC
they charge what they want

>tired
I know, user. I know.

Iv been need for five years. This shit is so entertaining to me. Clean it up wagie

>Literally a Cohen from one of the most kiked media outlets in the most kiked industry.

The filthy kikes are clearly fucking with you.

NEET* what I need is more wagie cope

Classic move by politicians, create the problem then have the easy fix then proclaim to be the hero and negate all previous notions of fucking up.

Biden is a genius at trade for personally creating the keystone xl pipeline. I’m surprised no president before him ever thought of that. This will get him his second term hands down. Screen cap this

meanwhile, me, enjoying the quality of life of the average american billionaire, in my high tech high IQ nuclear state, ass all the mixed race new worlders cry and seethe about the country that is collapsing because of them

Attached: why are americans so poor.png (897x944, 1.06M)

Hegelian dialectic bro
problem reaction solution.
Youre just too aware to be fooled.

The answer is no, it'd do literally nothing for gas prices, which have just been artificially raised by oil companies.

Thank you for asking

Attached: 12A8298E-B8DB-4EB4-8509-D9328BE63ED8.gif (250x261, 2M)

Lol wtf. Is that real?

Attached: A08B66ED-10EB-42A3-BF4D-B57C86E0EA4B.gif (201x177, 1.15M)

Did you read the article or just the headline? Kinda sad bro.

I think it was only 8 percent built anyway? Day one in office, Joe Biden cursed us with this mess. Day one. Remember that and repeat it to other drivers every time you gas up.

Isn't that a right-wing "conspiracy theory"?

>Cohen
into the trash it goes

the damned thing was already close to completion
democrats love leaving work half done
just look at the bridge to nowhere and the california rail line

"Here's why that's a bad thing."

your country is embracing third worlders at record pace try not to get beheaded on your way to work
embrasser mon cul hypocrite

the hardest part was already done, it wouldn't have been much longer
but it still wouldnt change the fact that this admin has stalled on drilling rights across the us and shut down fracking
it's honestly insane that some (((cohen))) has the audacity to write this shit

honey, come look, the american peasant works! isn't that just endearing?

Attached: 1627077372787.png (1017x945, 123.04K)

>the damned thing was already close to completion
>democrats love leaving work half done

its scary how you brainwash yourself into believing shit like this. you really believe this.

No.

pardonne-moi, frog but i am superior german stock to your white flag waving idiots
i'll be sure to laugh when one of your turkish roaches blows up your car
don't you guys have islamic riots like every day?

that's not a sufficient response, try again with more information
if i'm wrong so be it, but at least provide a competent response

what are you saying retard

democrats were in fact the ones who cancelled the Keystone pipeline, even though it was on track to being completed. They do in fact have a habit of doing retarded shit exactly like this and wasting everyone's time and money because they're braindead apes who pander to the lowest common denominator of society for votes

>superior germ
>loses both world wars.

germans are the chinese of europe, only as mentally unbalanced as they are delusional and obedient to their governement

> Li
> Cohen

Ill lay some pipe in her hapa highway

Attached: images - 2022-03-18T083808.508.jpg (500x355, 14.6K)

>loses both world wars.
it took the entire world to stop us, meanwhile we can't even evacuate afghanistan without being an embarassment and russia can't even take over ukraine with multiple attack points
germany IS europe even if they are an embarassment right now the people are of good stock and hopefully will unfuck themselves sooner or later just hope it doesn't take a war again to do so since your right next door
watch out for the germs in westphalia

I mean if you think it was almost completed why don't you research how completed it actually was instead of asking?

You were willing to state before asking. Why are you asking now? Read. Educate yourself

PS the fucking pipeline doesn't matter WE DON'T NEED MORE GAS WE NEED FUCKING FEDERAL PRICE CONTROLS RETARD

>duhh democrats this

>PRICE CONTROLS
ahahhahahahahahahahahahah
take an economics class and get back to me

>t-take

says the guy who can't mesh up with objective reality. you don't have a degree bro

cuck

>you don't have a degree bro
i have two
price controls would be a disaster, you're retarded

Who cares. I'm getting a horse.

>it took the entire world to stop us,
>us
flag
>germany IS europe
more like a shitty tumor on europe, what did they contribute to europe? nothing, no culture, no art, no technology, no philosophy, they didn't conquer any nonwhites, they just killed white people over and over again like mindless zogbots for their kings, and now they're dead, good.
> the people are of good stock
only the celtic ones in the south and west of germany, actual germs are low IQ furries/scatophiles

Attached: e76.jpg (680x651, 34.93K)

>wagie
When the Wagie has got nothing left to lose, tell me, who gonna be da Nigga?

>points at YOU

>price controls would be a disaster!

$12 gas sure isn't a disaster

>no culture, no art, no technology, no philosophy
idk how about half of the physicists, wagner, bach, mozart
what the fuck are you talking about

Biden should be renamed to BANthem.

>nothing, no culture, no art, no technology, no philosophy,

i mean dont get me wrong i think we should have ethnically exterminated germans but, this is wrong.

name one time in history price controls didn't cause catastrophe

If CBS is acknowledging this at all it's a deboonking.

i forgot to add the greatest ethicist of all time immanuel kant