Why is Christianity the only religion that's socially acceptable to hate and mock?

for example there's a meme on Reddit about a guy who made a post on r/offmychest about how much he hated Islam and (unsurprisingly) his post was instantly downvoted into oblivion and his post was removed yet he then made the exact same post with the only difference between the two was swapping out Islam with Christianity and it got thousands of upvotes and awards.

why are people like this?

Attached: images (45).jpg (479x640, 25.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not, show me people mocking black christians, its almost as if there is something else they are targetting

Because the world is run by satanic jews who hate Christ?

because people who love darkness hate the light

get saved before it's too late
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching

Because every unbeliever has the spirit of antichrist making them not believe. This spirit works harder in some people as it makes them angry and violent at christians. Recently if you’ve noticed, this spirit has been working over time as you can see on even Any Forums, theres more ravenous Christ haters than usual in the world this last few years. This is because then end is almost here and the antichrist is about to make his appearance.

Attached: 7F1EAF7B-070C-488C-A34A-EE2583AA3D04.jpg (1024x649, 170.97K)

this

Attached: 1639693985832.jpg (1562x1328, 526.08K)

Because they’re non violent, easy to push around, slow to respond, and generally indifferent to criticism, since criticism is so common place. Other religions that are relevant to America (because only America matters) just aren’t like that, and most don’t register on the radar enough to merit ridicule. Who knows what Hindus believe? Who cares?

Because Christianity is the only true religion and the only target of the devils attacks. The devil loves the existence of Islam, Judaism, atheism, and every other false religious system.

life imitates art

Attached: 1647290928940.jpg (915x1024, 228.29K)

we don't openly kill people anymore

>sat here for a bit and just gazed at this image
>tingles down my spine
>euphoria

Attached: 1647490463075.jpg (480x480, 46.79K)

It isn't. Come here and mock Our Saviour Jesus Christ and I'll smack you myself.

>Nobody mocks paganism (native European religion)
You okay bro?

Because Christ is King

This

Delusional

I came to the realization that the jewish God is ridiculous on its face.
>omniscient
>omnipresent
>omnipotent
There can't be anything like this. Even as humans when we create an ant farm we have limitations. The jewish code is about fear. They use it to control people. The reality is God exists and we are more like a crop. Maybe he's using us like a computer. Or maybe he made us just for love. Who knows.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

because reddit is a cesspool of wank, all religions are the same, ridiculous as fuck

>kys faggot

Because it is the truth.

I just downloaded Far Cry 5 for the first time and I couldn't even get passed the first mission their was so much anti-White, anti-Christian bullshit being slammed down my throat I had to turn it off.

Because Christians don't slander and sue people like Jews or Charlie Hebdo the media and media personalities like Muslims do.
If you're not dangerous, you're harmless.

Attached: 1565680602224.jpg (624x603, 168.27K)