A boy and his clock

why was he targeted and profiled? how can america expect to attract STEM migrants if this is how a child inventor is treated for being brown

Attached: 1647564150081.jpg (274x184, 10.36K)

Attached: 1596688360548.webm (540x400, 2.99M)

Attached: 1442803083631.webm (480x360, 2.19M)

theyre jealous they cant solder cpus

Attached: clock bomb.gif (400x300, 38.08K)

Genius is not treated kindly in these here United States. Kid invented a clock. Not even my dad can invent clocks, and he's a clocksmith.

it was a psyop and hte kid got buried in gifts, tech and dough for it

He didn't even build a clock, he just took the components out of the plastic shell and put it inside a brief case

Where is he now?

Attached: kekabunga.jpg (225x225, 13.14K)

What do you expect from retarded ass Zogbots that can barely spell their name?

>hur dur it's a clock in a box
imagine being so dumb you can't even figure out how to invent a clock

Poop

We're actually trying to send them back... Too many downed planes and security breaches. They just won't leave though.

Ok, looks like we got a wiseguy on our hands. So to you inventing a clock in a briefcase is some kind of non achievement? Maybe you can tell us what kinds of things you invent on a daily basis that are better or even compare to this little child inventing clocks in his spare time.

I invented Spic killer 9000

>halfway through before i noticed the isis flag
top fucking kek everything about this video is gold
>primitive technology level of clock breakdown
>silica gel packets still in the case
i was nervous for his fingers but fuck thats good

i make a water bottle every day by taking an empty bottle and filling it with water

i make a shithole every day by taking a dump into the drain of my toilet

Attached: 1615591100725.webm (290x318, 218.39K)

Wow, are you guys reaching. When Bill Fucking Mahr has a problem with this little terrorist-in-training islamic shitbox, you KNOW there's a problem. For any fags who don't remember this, the little bastard took the guts out of an alarm clock and slapped it into another housing, that was obviously designed to look like a bomb.

> "inventing" a clock in a briefcase.
I just put forks in my silverware drawer - I obviously invented cutlery.

Alright, but how old are you? Surely older than this boy was at his time of invention.