How well would Finland be able to defend itself if Russia invaded?

How well would Finland be able to defend itself if Russia invaded?

Attached: 6gre6g.jpg (1345x906, 212.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ak6bN4BEzxo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfs35AEypFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like Finland needs some denazification

putin's communist international antifa will denazify finnland

Attached: putin antifa.jpg (802x344, 32.97K)

>ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF

Attached: ÖLF.jpg (700x525, 44.33K)

Only Swedes care about Finnish independence because it gives them a puppet state.

Finnish natives could live under any government, it wouldn't affect their lives, their population density is too low.

Finnish defense forces trains and prepares with the idea that one day we will at a war with russia. If Russia ever decides to invade, they will not face a 2nd world country with flat terrain and soviet era equipment. They would face an army of 900k reserve troops with extremely high morale, well trained and equipped with modern gear. A competent air force and more than enough anti-air gear to dash any hopes of a quick victory. Russian land forces would have to move through forests and swamps. Finns would be setting up ambushes and motti-tactics the entire way through. Russia would need to launch a full assault with their entire army to have even a chance at taking finland. And even if they succeeded, they would never be able to subjugate us, and would face decades if not centuries of guerilla warfare. For this reason, Russia will never invade, unless Putin has lost every last bit of his sanity.
youtube.com/watch?v=ak6bN4BEzxo

Your entire country speaks Swedish.

Your Russiophobia has led you to destroy your culture, your language and your history.

Don't act like you know shit about Finland. There's a handful of towns on the coast that have a large amount of fenno-swedes, but that's it. I live in a city of 200k people and I haven't heard anyone speak swedish since I had classes on it university, 7 years ago

Very not well

>Don't act like you know shit about Finland

I know Tampere is full of fat people, that Chinese spies work at Oulu University and Helsinki Water, and that literally your entire country has rolled over and accepted linguistic death in the near future.

The only people who care about keeping Finnish language and culture alive are the nazis and musicians.

Attached: J. B. Putulukeso.jpg (1201x1801, 1.21M)

>Russian land forces would have to move through forests and swamps.
bro, that's retarded. If you do not hide in the cities like hohols, they will obliterate swathes of territory with Tos-1 and artillery. Finns are potato-faced retards, of course, but I hope you have enough common sense to not wish this upon yourself.

Right. Whatever buddy. You live on the polar opposite side of the planet. But sure, you tell me how Finland is

The terrain alone would stop Russia. I could see Putin losing his mind and launching nukes before I see him trying to invade Finland.

They won't, the warriors who fought in 39 against the endless hordes of soviets are long dead, Finland is globo-homo zone, it will be very easy win for the russians.

The coming russian invasion of Finland theme >> youtube.com/watch?v=Wfs35AEypFw

>REEEEE FINLAND STRONK WE TRAIN TO GUERILLA WARFIRE!
>Rockets goes BRRRRRR, welcome to stone age, finnish apes! Close the border Ivan, let em rot xDDDDDD

I don't think he's interested.

Attached: R.jpg (1887x1313, 391.14K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA
He calls Finns retards while spouting some of the most retarded nonsense I've heard in a while. You know artillery has a maximum range, right? Tell, me where are they going to put all that artillery that they're going to bomb us with?
>they will obliterate swathes of territory with Tos-1 and artillery
Right. You think it's a good idea to waste ammunition blindly bombing forests with no idea where your enemy is? If WW3 comes at least you can rest easy, your dumbass is too stupid to ever get drafted, you don't even have to pretend to be retarded

You're gonna run out of those rockets real soon if you intend to only use rockets with enough range to shoot from the safety of your own borders

Settle down, Genghis

No

Attached: a03.png (1000x847, 306.73K)

Jesus Christ that things a fucking beast

What did they mean by this?

Attached: AryanUbermencsh.jpg (668x903, 222.03K)

bro, do you think they are going to be shooting empty forests?
>Tell, me where are they going to put all that artillery
Roadsides and towns. Or do you think Russian soldiers will just spawn at random places in the woods for you to shoot? Finn with down-syndrome faces will try to ambush conveys and then die. Repeat 100x until your capital is being bombarded and you surrender.
If there are any kind of troop concentration, Tos-1.

Nope if this rockets will have nuclear warheads. And in places closer to Russia, like your capital, we can just use gas.
Problem solved, finnbro ;3