Trannies attack muslim for saying they're not women

Tamzin Lush, 29, Tylah-Jo Bryan and Amarnih Lewis-Daniel, both 24, attacked the victim, named only as Al Shaheeb, after he told them they needed female genitalia to be women near Leicester Square Tube station in London.
onlyadvert.net/man-beaten-up-for-telling-group-of-trans-women-they-should-have-female-genitalia/

Attached: 348084545833-9482.jpg (1024x538, 55.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqNEZ_QgvI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The victim had racially abused Hannah, calling her a ‘black c**t’, and refused to cooperate with police or give them a statement after the attack, prosecutor Jacinta Stringer said.

She said: ‘Hannah Bryan, when she was interviewed described that there had been a conversation with this young man where he had turned around and said “You’re not a woman – you need a fanny to be a woman”.

ukrainians, have you thanked your american overlords for freedom yet?

Just Brits being Brits

N

This really is clown world now that moslems are getting their asses kicked by mentally deranged troons

Judge Nigel Seed told the gang: ‘I accept that had it not been for the alleged victim in this case there probably wouldn’t have been an incident.

‘The four of you then were subjected to extremely offensive transphobic and racial abuse. Had it not been for that there would have been no violent disorder.

‘However that does not excuse what you did, you went far too far in your reactions, but of course transphobic issues are particularly sensitive.

A

Alien vs predator 3 looking great

Based Muslim, I commend his efforts.

>mentally ill whackos attack people

Is this news worthy?

hahaha, I love seeing muslims eating shit no matter who does it, those cunts deserve worse

HA

muslims just need to beat shit out of these trannyfaggots

Diversity rules, huh?

>there probably wouldn’t have been an incident.
Knowing trannies and their addiction to instigating conflict I highly doubt that.

Attached: 1645821345445.jpg (928x2284, 702.21K)

BASED

>You’re not a woman – you need a fanny to be a woman

Attached: 1647436890472.png (650x542, 217.03K)

ahaha muslim couldnt handle some fags kek

das racysm
> flag
you sure do, sven. you sure do.

it saddens me I’ve only killed 4 of them so far in my life

P

it is when it's mentally ill TRANNIES TAKIN OVER YOUR GOV

youtube.com/watch?v=AqNEZ_QgvI4
Truly Robin Williams was ahead of his time

>Muslim attacks Tranny
>Jagged Masculine Tranny Face is Strong Against Acid Splash

Many such cases. Sad.

Attached: abd44f4c322a350063b5ca177d9d8eb7.jpg (450x350, 22.29K)

Are you a serial killer like in that book 'the girl with the dragon tattoo'? That's awesome lol. Do you have a secret tiled room with a brushed stainless drain and meat hooks on ratchet pulleys?

Where? In Iraq?

troons aren't really any different from a radicalized individual, drunk of his ideology, I'm sure if you tell a troon to go explode themselves in some state building, in the name of recognizing men as women they would do it. This is what happens when you tell mentally sick people that they are right

based Tranniggers exposing muslim manlets as weaklings

who do you support when you hate them both

I was just thinking this

no you didn't, don't play the tough boy
you probably took in the ass from 4 of them last week.

Any Forums: where we defend Muslims after butchering our children and attack trannies because we imagine they did.

>you will neber be a woman

And they took that personal

According to my calculations those women have unusal large backs and fairly powerful upperbody strenght...

>best fucking of his life

Attached: 1642121090277.jpg (960x671, 227.63K)