Foreign Volunteer Casualties

No, this isn't a vatnigger thread. Yes, we already know the Russians are getting BTFO'd.
This thread is specifically about the attack on the redditor base and the aftermath. One would think we'd hear more about such an unprecedented event (westerners being directly targeted by the russian military) but, of course, it's utter fucking radio silence from the western sources, because "muh morale," and the russian sources will always claim they killed 200+ foreign mercenaries with a single missile. I'm asking if we have any solid intel on casualty numbers, what happened to the survivors, and if the claims that they're being sent directly into a meatgrinder are true.
All we seem to have are a handful of 10 second clips, some reddit screenshots, and a couple of instagram stories of guys who allegedly escaped what sound like loyalty squads at the border. I refuse to believe a bunch of americans and yuros aren't taking pictures of literally everything they do to post online for clout. So where's the fucking footage?
Pic related because it encompasses my frustration with this entire shitshow.

>inb4 "cope, vatnik" is still fp
>inb4 jannies still prune the thread

Attached: 1647266020276.png (501x378, 26.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KassyDillon/status/1503818901095858182
twitter.com/i/status/1504595683738894336
www-hs-fi.translate.goog/ulkomaat/art-2000008682735.html?_x_tr_sl=fi&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fi&_x_tr_pto=wapp
files.catbox.moe/kq3ple.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This thread is specifically about the attack on the redditor base and the aftermath.
Post some evidence for it, not reddit screenshots.

That's what I'm asking for you dumb nigger goddamm

You don't have any then? Not anything you could post at all?

Sauce?

Attached: 17282DB0-BF1B-412D-A7BF-E5A2E6090B92.jpg (668x1024, 122.4K)

The best I have is discord links, so much shit is flying around that it's hard to tell what's real and what's vatnik or ukrop cope

Attached: 1647085953294.jpg (1041x1128, 99.37K)

instead of posting a link to images on discord, why don't you ctrl-s those images and post them on this IMAGE BOARD?

We don't hear anything about it because westerners weren't killed. The Uk instructor barracks was hit, 39 dead Uks. A few volunteers were next door. Some were demoralized and went back home, which was the entire point of that strike. Putin knows better than to specifically target Wypipo.

Attached: C0214BF3-37FD-412D-B058-1E4C1E492304.jpg (769x622, 79.83K)

Do you have any evidence for any of this at all?

Because the only images are reddit screnshots and they've been reposted ad nauseum, there's no actual foorage of these volunteers anywhere, that's what I want to see

If there isn't a shred of evidence, then why does anybody here believe any of it?

Depends on what you call solid intel but IIRC the official report from the Ukrainian side was some 35 dead Ukr and like 1 foreigner from a couple dozen or so missiles, seems the building they hit was in use by the locals. Apparently the vatnik story of loads of foreign volunteers dying is about as true as that theater where they buried hundreds of civs under rubble being the Azov HQ (which they're now claiming they never hit)

Welcome to 4channel.

You don't hear about it because the first reports said 35 dead and later reports said all of them were Ukies. Russian sources claimed over 180 killed but they have 0 proof, all they provided is photos of some rubble and 0 bodies.

>I'm asking if we have any solid intel on casualty numbers, what happened to the survivors, and if the claims that they're being sent directly into a meatgrinder are true.
FSB on its last legs.

Jesus Christ, you Newfags are insufferable. There are an absolute token number of social media wannadouches in theatre right now; it’s likely let have barely seen any casualties. Just like no one in real life has to deal with “trannies” and their issues, but Any Forums makes it seem like we have forced hormone therapy for middle schoolers

>the official report from the Ukrainian side was some 35 dead Ukr and like 1 foreigner from a couple dozen or so missiles,
got a link to that?

>ukies claim that did a thing
>video from phone or drone from before or after happening

>ruskies claim they did a thing
>photos of spent tubes & screenshots from reddit

Im start to see a pattern here..

Attached: 1506435973299.gif (256x256, 352.29K)

I swear to fucking Christ, history is a flat fucking circle.

Attached: whereisproofs_ukr.png (277x271, 4.76K)

what? the attack was reported widely by most world media, like bbc, including pictures and videos of the aftermath. are you trying to say that it didn't happen?

>No, this isn't a vatnigger thread.
>”on the redditor base”
This seems to be the new shilling strategy. Could be that OP is in on it or at least fallen for it.
They’ve almost given up on the “Ukraine will fall in X, they paint Z on their own destroyed vehicles etc” and are now instead trying to make all volunteers out to be redditors.
There are thousands upon thousands of volunteers yet the extremely few from Reddit keep being reposted again and again.
Just look up “spindokto” in archive search. One dude has so many threads and shit.
They want to ascossiate not liking vatniggers with Reddit, it’s their last chance.

When the attack happened the initial report said 35 dead and 100+ injured. Russian reports after that kept inflating all the way up to 185 dead and online vatniks went with "185 redditors dead".

what is known is that a base was hit, and Russia claims 300 KIA, Ukraine claims 30 KIA.
twitter.com/KassyDillon/status/1503818901095858182
According to this guy, the base that was hit was 30km from the "redditor" base, and he couldn't find any foreign volunteer corpses.
What probably happened is that a Ukrainian base was hit, and the KIA are Ukrainians.
Yes I know haha twitter video as proofs but its certainly more credible than the evidence of the contrary, which includes
>Russian media
>like 4 Brazilians
>a boog boy who got rejected at the border for being an attention whore
>a redditor literally named "spin doctor"
>a ripped patch that was confirmed to be from a LARPer shilling his website

I agree, all the testimonial videos seem like complete bogus horseshit given they all claimed scores of dead Westerners and we haven't seen an iota or evidence, chatter, anything to reflect that.

Why are Vatnik bots so obsessed with volunteers going to Ukraine? It's the script they're all running off.

Why are you spreading propaganda, vatnik? Not a single one of them died. Ukrainian official casualties are less then 500. Russians's are at 10k already.

They're trying to demoralize others would-be volunteers. Some of the stories posted here and screencapped from reddit are made up by vatniks.
>see screencap of a "wah war is not like harry potter I'm going home" story
>check user account
>created a month ago
>bunch of bullshit

i'm getting really tired of niggers like you, who deliberately cultivate your personal ignorance to use as a weapon against the world. you live in a time where anything that is recorded and shared can be geolocated and anything that can be geolocated can be struck. nobody's taking pictures. nobody's taking video. this has been increasingly true since 2014 and it will continue to become more true, not less, as the process of scraping social media for targets continues to become more professionalized. all the talk about how future wars will be so recorded and accessible was obviously false from the start.

syria was an aberration that will never be repeated. hope you enjoyed it.

Attached: 0NbgS.jpg (600x447, 122.35K)

First day on the job?

>tourists get btfo on Any Forums
>come to /k/ to post proofs!!!1!
>a...a....all we have is the terrible opsec of the Ukrainian foreign legion to go off of, surely it isn't responsible for these missile strikes!

War college in the 20XXs is going to unbelievably cringe when this shit comes up. Both the Redditors dying for a conflict they don't understand and you D team glowniggers.

Attached: 1646869385170.jpg (679x550, 110.6K)

>everyone is a paid shill
Freak

>One would think we'd hear more about such an unprecedented event
because its made up
don't get why so many people on Any Forums hate reddit when thats where many of them came to here from

Say nigger. Type it out for me. I'm not asking you to become a white supremacist. Just call me a nigger.

You're a retarded nigger and you should kill yourself because deep down you know you got played but you're in too deep so it's easier to double down and keep sucking daddy Putin's dick

Attached: antifa russia.png (1091x813, 744.67K)

The only official statement comes from the Ukrainian government, who said that there weren't any foreigners there at all, let alone any killed.

The Mirror ran a story saying three ex-SF were feared to have been killed, although it's uncorroborated and extremely improbable for all sorts of reasons.

Rest is just FUD and shit spread by Any Forums and Russian Telegram channels.

>the ultimate car thief

only 35 people died in that attack. None of them were volunteers. FOG wasn't involved in that attack and Any Forums trying to claim some Brazilian spreading rumors, american BOOG that got rejected at the border, an American larper trying to shill his products, russian media as evidence. The missile only hit Ukrainian targets while the rest of the 22 missiles got shot down.

That's literally what the post by FOG was referring to, that Ukrainian instructors they had worked with were some of the victims. Vatniks are coping by claiming FOG is announcing they were killed.
How does Russia need bad opsec to find where Ukraines largest training base is? It's not a secret facility. Is their recon and intelligence gathering that fucking bad?

user a guy on reddit said it was true, are you saying people make up stories for upvotes?
I find that unlikely.

Ukraine really made it easy to see how k was full of reddit.
They all really did it for free.

As opposed to you getting paid for your shitty spam?

Attached: 1647515239568.jpg (1024x576, 78.07K)

This. It's why if shit ever does pop off, you shoot anyone wearing a stupid fucking patch.

Attached: 1514598099444.png (480x439, 339.41K)

twitter.com/i/status/1504595683738894336

Here's an American merc kicking in some barn door with his buddies while attempting to hide from artillery fire.

At the current exchange rate, he basically is doing it for free.

>tfw you need a twitter account to view anything anymore
I still refuse to get the mark of the beast in any form.

Thats the most logical thing, no? Being in a open field with artillery going off is risky.

>and if the claims that they're being sent directly into a meatgrinder are true.

Isn't it the opposite, volunteers are complaining that they are getting shafted off to do crappy rear echelon work and being kept away from the frontline?

meh, I don't blame you, I use an old account. I haven't posted anything in 7 years though.
I suggest you get a throw away account just to follow war accounts, kino footage gets posted there first usually after it seeps out of Telegram.

Exactly. Patches are just ego consumerism like marvel. I wish you well friend.

Sure, but imagine you're an Ukranian Farmer that now has Americans in his house larping Call of Duty and making his hut a target?

Patchfags get the bullet. Good luck to you, fren.

The sacrifice of all the redditors for a few russians is one I am willing to make.

if the story is true, then russians used sixty cruise missiles $1M apiece, their most advanced equipment that could not be replaced, to take out few some completely useless redditors

and this tale is supposed to make Russia look STRONK?

It doesn't seem so much that we were full of r*dditors, but that they flooded in here from Any Forums after they drove them off. It's harder for novice shills to reply to themselves on a board with IDs and flags.

Attached: assad deal with it.jpg (314x313, 17.55K)

>35 people died in that attack
Where is your evidence?

When artillery is hitting an area, your hut is the most likely thing to be targeted too. When up against artillery, its best to take cover in a nearby shelter so that you're not an open target.

>there's no actual foorage of these volunteers anywhere, that's what I want to see
I'm honestly wondering if any of those tabletop-action roleplayers even went. I looked at the commebts recently posted by the account "ireplytomen" from OP's image, and he was talking about being in Kiev two days ago, and then yesterday wrote:
> This what my problem when I was over there, something like 2/3 of them were unmasked and unjabbed
(in response to some chucklehead worrying about the war being a WuFlu "superspreader event") which sure doesn't sound like he's "in Kiev".

At a guess he might have been on vacation there long ago and is just pretending now.

Four days ago he posted
> There are only about 5 people killed
but since he's talking about lowering casualty counts to prevent volunteers from being scared to go, he's probably lying about that.

He's also repeatedly lying that Russia has lost 3000 aircraft, which is sheer delusion.

Ukrainian officials/some nord volunteer that verified that no foreign volunteers died. Bur the missile hit a Ukrainian garrison instead.

>Ukrainian officials
Link?

Russians are fucking shit at artillery coordination and target civilian infrastructure. They are not using smart munitions, so its best to be safe than sorry by hiding in a nearby place with a roof. Being in a open field makes you a target by both artillery fire/ground troops.

> Literally samefagging

Didn't that one Merc. company pull all of its social media because a bunch of them went kaboom there?

the "merc company" is literally just one guy. His instagram page got deleted for ToS violation. He still continues to post from Ukraine.

Attached: 1626644975669.gif (778x530, 1.73M)

Whatever you say, r*dditor.

Attached: seethe_nigger.png (380x149, 6.36K)

Sounds like butthurt to me, buddy. Russians spent whole salvo of cruise missiles to target that base, it's only natural that they'd try to lie their way around it. I'm sure that real proofs would surface by now, if their story was correct. There's plenty of foreign fighter right now in Ukraine, relatives would start havoc by now if a ton of them died in one air strike. As it's not happening, it's fair to assume that Ukraine story is the one that is correct.

Nothing on the reddit legions, but I do have a clip of Azov executing civilians.

Attached: azov_executing_civilians.webm (478x848, 639.83K)

Original clip has sound, and you can hear a woman screaming, and the impacts of bullets on the car of the person filming as they escape.

>muh 9 gorillion dead volunteers
Wasn't it 35 dead?

but do post the audio version

Attached: 1637376853874.png (1206x1232, 259.47K)

Not him, don't know about ukie officials but i got this:
www-hs-fi.translate.goog/ulkomaat/art-2000008682735.html?_x_tr_sl=fi&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fi&_x_tr_pto=wapp

>Damien Magrou , a spokesman for the Ukrainian International Legion, says by phone from Ukraine that none of the fighters in the legion were wounded in Javoriv's attack. “This is a double and triple confirmed thing,” says Norwegian Magrou.

Attached: 1397784546553.png (242x251, 110.48K)

I can't because hiroshimoot is a slant eyed faggot.

fake as fuck

Is this your first day on the internet? use catbox or whatever

>This is a double and triple confirmed thing

Attached: 1646104332339.jpg (1280x720, 169.59K)

Forgive my retardation.
files.catbox.moe/kq3ple.mp4

It's a fucking LARP, retard.

You post it to a /gif/ gore thread and then link it, retard.

phones exist

I posted it here, nigger

So what's the "story" here?
How the fuck did they fail to kill the dashcam driver? If you're gonna execute someone why would you put him between yourself and your buddy?
The camera shake effect makes me think it's a fake, and the way this guy just runs to the side for no fucking reason

Attached: 1619228696142.png (84x137, 12.99K)

How can you tell its Azov when it was filmed with a fucking turnip?

why are all you polniggers so obsessed with fucking reddit?

It's the most likely explanation, given the Ukrainian uniforms.
Azov has been pulling people out of their cars at their "checkpoints", shaking them down, and executing ethnic russians.

Thread got moved to Any Forums, fuck jannies.