No one on Any Forums will ever be this brave. Let that sink in

No one on Any Forums will ever be this brave. Let that sink in.

Attached: 1647548186642.jpg (640x856, 107.12K)

Brave to die ?

>die
He's not Russian

This retard got himself and his squadron killed because he had to take a vanity selfie for reddit. What a piece of shit. If I were ukrainian if I found out someone was a reddit american volunteer I'd just shoot them point blank right there, total liability because they are there for social media virtue signaling and will compromise your security

>group in school gym
>school gets bombed
>muh ebil russians

Is that James Allsup?

>"B-but they can't just bomb the school we keep our troops in! This is a safe-area! No attacking allowed while we're in here!"

We need more Redditors to do this to show how brave they are!

memefag sliding thread
SAGE

>No one on Any Forums will ever be this stupid. Let that sink in.
Fixed that 4U.

Attached: 1646940293574.jpg (640x640, 108.83K)

He posted it on his facebook for his friends only, the redditor who was in his friendlist decided it'd be cool as fuck if he just reposted it straight to reddit without censoring the geolocation. Blame the redditor

How is Ukraine gonna win, is Dumbledore going to use his wizard powers to destroy the Russian Air Force?

>No one on Any Forums will ever be this brave
I'm unvaxxed and practice irl schzo-posting

Attached: 6b1.jpg (680x408, 44.58K)

Dumbledore was too weak, the Redditors must assemble just like the Avengers, and use their Call of Duty skills to 360 no-scope the Russians. Russians are easy to kill just like the NPCs in the Call of Duty campaign missions.

>brave
>bugmen with no meaning in life
>go fight and die for globohomo in a country you have mo connection to

Being hypnotized isnt brave

Attached: F6A10F84-DB97-4746-9F0F-AF6DC431FA06.jpg (1024x574, 59.11K)

I think you'd be surprised at where bravery comes from when you least expect it.

>Unvaxxed and practice irl schzo-posting
>Flag
I have mad respect for you, user. Your genes will live on.

The redditor would have been able to share the picture had it not been takrn in the first place

What ever happend to that guy?

>willingly walking into a war zone with no combat training for heckin updoots and to defend a country that doesn’t care about you is brave

The Khan knows no fear

Attached: 17621904_1422720601123085_3580808598372871839_o.jpg (720x720, 49.14K)

Most likely killed by artillery. You will never know though. Russians never post pictures of bodies, and Ukraine/ Western media would never dare to post something that could damage Ukraine's reputation.

It's highly unlikely you'll ever see a dead Ukrainian soldier unless it comes from the Ukraine-side.

If I sign up to fight the russians can we have no more LGBT and child sex change and covid boosters and anti white propaganda?

Attached: 1629070114423.jpg (900x1200, 335.66K)

Got a point there.
Who's fighting for Russia here?
Anyone?

>No one on Any Forums will ever be this DUMB. Let that sink in.

FTFY