RWNJs suffering nervous breakdowns over a hairstyle, threatening to kill author

Why are republicans going around calling everyone snowflakes when they have nervous breakdowns over a damn hairstyle (minibangs)?

Context:
>Micro bangs are like the “ugly” shoe of the hair world. They’re a bit wrong, but that is part of their appeal. They’re like pairing your white fashion sneakers with a fancy dress. It’s not perfect and you know it is a bit off, but that transgression is part of what makes it so interesting and frightening to Republicans.
lulz.com/the-case-for-microbangs/

A link to this article was posted to a right-wing blog and the comments are now bombed out with hate and rage. Some of the reichwingers are even threatening to kill the writer.

>I legit saw a grandpa get a panic attack from being educated on by a girl with microbangs fr
LMAO

Attached: fdgdfg.png (419x510, 130.93K)

LOOK AT HOW UGLY I AM HAHA
TRIGGERED? IS MY UGLY FACE TRIGGERING YOU BY BEING UGLY?
HAHAHA LOSER

I just added to it
Get fucked

If you posted a death threat to a blog then your IP is logged and actions will be taken.

What's her problem? I'd spludge on those bangs.

>her

People in the comments are sharing stories about republicans breaking down over this hairstyle

I'm fucking crying laughing

>Let's look like idiots to own the Nazis!
The Left can't (insert everything).

Show any proof whatsoever memefag

Attached: citation_needed.png (1998x1998, 341.49K)

>my clickbait didn't go viral
>guess I'll post it to Any Forums so that my traffic goes up
t. OP's "thought" process

Right-wingers are the biggest snowflakes around

Attached: omd.png (424x464, 20.61K)

So this is the leftist mullet?

Stupid leftbitch kys

The only place Republicans care about hairstyles is in the fantasy of a leftist rag bloggers (sorry, I meant journalists) mind.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>making yourself as ugly as possible to own the rightoids

Attached: 1631153841963.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

Perpetual narcissistic mediocrity

> See woman cutting her hair for attention
> Assume she's a whore

What's the problem here? This isn't any different than blue hair, nose rings, lip rings, hoop earings. It's all just "you do not need to pull out."

Attached: Just.....jpg (548x680, 87.08K)

>mediocrity
The right's total institutional power is a bunch of backyard used car dealerships

You have nothing. no talent, no money, no power, no nothing.

Attached: 1635289078420.gif (280x314, 417.19K)

What does this have to do with politics? I was talking about women.

>anecdotes
Sad.

>the lefts power lies with neverending astroturfing

You must be 18 to post here

die antwoord already did it