Was Obama a good president?

Attached: 50E3DCE2-8E77-418E-B991-42E80369ACD4.jpg (447x526, 58.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Akq0xeu-RHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a nigger

no he was a jew nigger

BWC

nothing but a neoliberal war monger.

>Was an upright ape a good president?

No, a Nigger cannot be a good anything.

He legalized psy-oping Americans and turned the country into a nut hous.

He's a nig, do you need anything else, bro?

Attached: 1647561222830.png (698x519, 482.26K)

He was nigger bush, who was hick clinton, who was chubby southern bush who was a cia glownigger which helped kill Kennedy

>Was Obama a good president?
Yes, thanks to him I can buy nigger rape meat for $300 a head from Libya.

Yes. Overall, I'd say he did an excellent job.

Understand that as the first black President, he went in with expectations that no other president had to face. None of had to do with policy; and everything had to do with his "living up to" being the first black president.

So...
> he didn't start a war
> he didn't fall down airplane steps
> he has what appears to be a wife who loves him and wonderful children
> you've never heard a single rumor of anything dishonorable out of his white house or his private life.

Ya, he did a good job. One that gives him credit more than anyone else.

>> he didn't start a war
he started like 5 of them you gigantically retarded troon

I dont know what shenanigans he was up to by releasing Weather Underground Organization members like Clinton and Andrew Cuomo did. However, he was kind of funny and less boring to listen to. You have to admit, Trump had dumb down for the good ol boys. He really hammed it up playing stupid.

No!
All this artificial racial/social conflict started and was allowed to fester under his administration.
Obama and his people helped bring racial relations in America back to the 70's.

Attached: vore.jpg (476x349, 15.32K)

>> he didn't start a war
The Libyan and Syrian conflicts were borderline wars, even if it wasn't officially declared. He also re-invaded Iraq.
>> he didn't fall down airplane steps
>> he has what appears to be a wife who loves him and wonderful children
Has no bearing on whether or not you're a good president.
>> you've never heard a single rumor of anything dishonorable out of his white house or his private life.
This just isn't true. Why did he order so many hot dogs?

This, basically W. with identity politics topping.

Attached: 1647213290916.jpg (592x428, 18.96K)

name the 5 wars he started
> and don't include lobbing missiles and places we were already at war with

/thread

Do you think his daughters have sex with each other???

no
he was the worst

Again, we're asked if he was a good president. That almost never has to do with policy; though it occasionally does. Grading presidents, at least historically, come down to larger issues and questions.

The biggest mistake he made, in my opinion, was to be too polite to say "there's no fucking way I'm using that as my official portrait."

Obama did not deliver. He botched the financial crisis response, created worse refugee waves from the ME than even Bush, and promoted divisiveness (as in when Trayvon Martin “could have been his son”). There was great hope for Obama but ultimately he was a failure, likely caused more by his arrogance than his intentions.

Obama is the genesis of the globohomo nightmare world we now inhabit

He was the biggest sellout ever

CIA literal faggot glownigger.

Why? How much did he sell for?

>Was

Either bait or retarded zoomer

Started: Libya, Yemen, Syria
Continued: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia

Was Garfield a good dog?

exactly.
bank bailouts, corporate give away's and dropping bombs on civilians is his legacy.

Dude wasn't even a nigger. He was just a literal African migrant.

>The biggest mistake he made, in my opinion, was to be too polite to say "there's no fucking way I'm using that as my official portrait."
His worst "mistake," which he admitted, was destabilizing Libya, creating a refugee crisis, the collapse of a nation and a state which now has open slave markets. The reason I put mistake in quotes is because he attempted doing the same exact thing in Syria, by arming anti-government rebels, whose weapons went to ISIS. Thankfully Al-Assad wasn't overthrown despite that. These two actions alone place him among our very worst presidents.

Someone post the webm

Obama was the best black president USA ever had

Attached: Frodo.jpg (500x500, 42.01K)

Mediocre

Obama is cool as fug on the social personality aspects of being president. Rare to have someone so educated and with legitimate cool guy swagger.

Policy wise he was far too right though. Basically another Gerorge Bush.

Fpbp

She did this for Hunter

Good president No. Good Nigger, yes

I'm sorry, but I disagree. You're right; but being someone who works in history, I'm used to looking at 100-200 year timelines.

50 years from now, no one will know what the Libyan political situation was, or give a shit unless it's on a test. The measure of presidents are formed in the decades after they are gone.

To be practical, all Obama had to do was to be black, and not fuck it up. We lucked out that Obama is also a very realistic and very patient man. There were no watergate or lewinsky moments for the history books to latch on to; his policies were middle of the road; and performance was about average.

His biggest job was having to be the one man representation all the time. so whether it was making a speech, visit, or breakfast meal; he had to deal with the constant "first black president to" bullshit he's dealt with his whole life.

Again, I think the guy did a fine job.

Youre some weird combination of delerious from AIDS, high, retarded, and gay.

Gaytoxitardaids

he is not even americain and he hate America he completely destroy America never trust a black

No, and he is going to get tortured to death with the daughter was that mocking me at the restaurant, and probably all of his cabinet officials and their families.

best president!

Attached: 1489426812860.png (927x1200, 1.22M)

For all the zoomers who were still int heir diapers when Obama left office
>canceled the keystone pipeline
>pulled the race card so many times that it ruined race relations
>destabilized Libya which ironically brought back the african slave trade
>downstriked kids in Syria
>went to war with Yemen and Somalia
>amplified the migrant crisis by destablizing the middle east
>Fast in Furious incident
>gun running in Libya, killing the ambassador to Lybia in Benghazi to cover it up, and blaming the killing on a youtuber for "islamophobia"
>used the IRS to go after GOP superpacts
>might have illegally spied on Drumpf
>stole some farmland from Oregon ranchers

Attached: 1602713714964.jpg (383x441, 22.84K)

Bombed more countries than Bush and got the Nobel peace prize.
Worked tirelessly for Satan.

>he
Michael Obama raises questions about this assumption.

Not sure wtf you mean. His staple legislation Obamacare was just copied from Republicans and on war hes a absolute hawk. The guys literally just a cooler george bush.

In all honesty we've had george bush for a president for the past 20 years.

>Rare to have someone so educated and with legitimate cool guy swagger.
You have no idea
youtu.be/Akq0xeu-RHE

Thank god the conservatives like Bush kept us out of foreign wars