What is the first interaction you can remember that turned you "racist"?

What is the first interaction you can remember that turned you "racist"?
>Be me, kindegarten
>One black kid in my entire class
>One day at lunch I'm sitting with him, I turn around, and when I turn back there's a big nigger thumbprint in my sandwich
>Later in life he carjacked some woman and led the cops on a chase with her kid in the back
I think racism is pretty based, how about you?

Attached: admit it.png (1266x396, 44.91K)

I'm not racist. I just don't want to be around niggers, spics, kikes, or sandniggers.

Mine was in first grade. My friend stuck his ring finger up at a nigger and he told the teacher that he stuck his middle finger up at him, and my friend got in trouble.

i AM a racist

Attached: full suit.jpg (686x526, 63.97K)

kk

>I think racism is pretty based, how about you?
if you think its based why do you cry when people are racist against whites

>admit youre a racist so I can forward this to your employer
nice try, schlomo

I probably wouldn't give a fuck if the media just shut the fuck up about race. The media talks about it non-stop though which makes race extremely important to everyone. Then you have schools teaching kids to pair off into racial groups and talk about their "privileges" and challenges in life that are soley due to their skin color. The same liberals who claim they want to end racism never seem to stop talking about it and perpetuating it.

In all honesty, I just want to get along with people. I know there is some in group prefrence that is normal, but do we really have to be at each other's throats all the time? Maybe the best way forward is to just stop talking about it and start pointing out that the media is stacked with racebaiters trying to turn everyone against each other.

>bait
Someone's gonna take this

just because you cant answer it without looking like a hypocrite doesnt mean its bait

im racist

Attached: 0_bhl7GdpmiUto23GP.png (640x563, 232.97K)

Yes,

Attached: bigbateman.jpg (827x817, 152.13K)

Alright. I admit it. Now what?

Enough about my racist past: let's discuss my racist future.

Attached: penis.jpg (750x725, 246.47K)

Tasting Polish beer from centuries ago. Fuck everybody else. Also learning about Copernicus. Everybody would still be getting lost at sea shipping products when the brightest sun all of a sudden disappeared.

But mainly the beer. If only other races would be less racist and give the beer a chance, they too would be Polish supremacists.

>why do you cry when people are racist against whites

I don't. I think they're doing what everyone should do. We should be segregated. Otherwise it's a battle for dominance

I hate niggers

Racism is a consequence of the innate human ability to recognize patterns. It is simply logical.

I was born

>first day of kindergarten
>there are a child but its skin look like fucking poo poo
>say to my mom "that kid looks like poo poo"
>later get near the kid
>smells like poo poo
>lmao some people are made of poo poo

And it was of course all downhill from there because their character turns out to be even more putrid that their look and smell

Which brand of Polak beer do you recommend? I've had Tyskie, Okocim, and Zywiec, and they're all average.

Why are you in Finland, nigger?
Go the fuck back, you racist nigger.

I don't even feel racist i'm just not completely fucking stupid

That wasn’t a thumbprint it was his micropeni

When I was walking with my parents in a store and smelled an awful stench combining BO and heavy cheap cologne that can be sensed from 50 feet radius from some fat nigger

These

I was born black.

Attached: 1619036964233.gif (600x526, 2.65M)

I’m a racist

what

Because the jews only Crack down on whites being racist but allow blacks to do it like it's no big deal. Niggers attacking Asians in America is a perfect example. For anyone with half a brain it should lead you to the conclusion that journalists, kikes and white liberals need to be exterminated.

It's the double standard you twat. Everyone is encouraged and rewarded for being racist at us, but we are "cancelled" for showing even reasonable in group preference.

Attached: 1642642531860.png (539x669, 408.3K)

No.
It's time to complete eradicate every other race invading our Aryan Nations on sight. Maybe even go back to our habits of outright conquering other lands.
We should definitely take back Jerusalem and all points in between. We should dig our ancient cities out of the South American jungles and take that shit back too.
Hell, we should go back to China and take all that shit back as well.
Shit. Now that I think about it, this entire world belongs to the Aryan Race.
It's time to clean house.
Your bleeding heart is going to bleed out.
You're in the fucking way, faggot.

Attached: Aryan chinks.jpg (1280x2648, 712K)

so you dont think racism is based, at best you are racist just to spite your political opponents. thats not a serious position

I'm a racist. Plenty of good reasons shitty people give others to be racist. If you are not there is something wrong with you or you are the scummy shit that make people racist.

Your clever little games are tiresome, kike.
We will find you.
We will burn you to ash.
Keep giggling, yid.

niggers I knew always turned out to be shitty people, no exceptions, then I found out about crime stats

I'm not mad when people are racist against whites. I am mad when they are racist toward me, but only I get in trouble when I am racist back. Is this too hard to understand, slant eye?

Bummer for you. I would really hate that.

because it’s a wrong judgement unlike with niggers, go be guilty about being white somewhere else faggot

Attached: 61527363699b.gif (280x210, 794.47K)

learned history

I am a racist and i hate Niggers because they are subhuman propped up by other Anglos. Too bad many Anglo Americans do not admit it and just tolerate it.

As a manufacturer of scoliosis braces, it makes me feel rich

Yes, I am racist. I admit it.

The future of civilization.

I'm "racist" because Nature is Racist and Nature is Fascist.
I obey the Law of the Natural Order.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

Keep doing what you're going, edomite parasite.
We're going to secure our future over the top of your fetid ashes.
Keep playing your cute little games, neanderkike nigger.
You worthless rootless inbred mutts don't even have a legitimate race.
You are the genetic muttraped trash of the entire world.
This is why you're so psychopathically resentful of the rest of us. Even niggers.
You are beneath everyone.

You will burn.

I don't cry, I get even

Ive never had a single positive interaction with blacks growing up, even now.
Every single one of them ive met that were born in north america have been the biggest fucking retards or assholes ive met, the ones that migrated here are for the most part neutral

Im not a racist. I only hate niggers, jews, arabs, mexicans, southern american natives and chinks. The rest is okay'ish.

Kek, the old ring finger trick. Sucks for your friend that it didn't go as intended.

I’m racist. So what? Faggots won’t do anything about it anyways but cope and seethe online.

“Racism” is just a tool to get votes.

I have a really good sense of smell and all foreigners smell foreign,

Because whites get punished for racism and no other races do because of “history books”
Well the history book says you’re a dumb fucking nigger slave so how about that

>newfag can't read the OP text
>>>/reddit/

You got it, babe

Attached: 159633042841.jpg (576x800, 83.77K)

Me and my friends used to ride our bikes down to the local 7/11 about a mile away and buy Pokemon cards. This one time we were there and this ratty looking black dude says to me "ayy boy come check this" so I was like okay what's up? He holds out a can of cinnamon Altoids and says "you see these right here? You on a date wiffa lady and you pop some a deez and you guaranteed to get da pussy that night my lil nigga" then he stuffed them in his hoodie pocket and walked out without paying. I was like 8 so I was very confused. We buy our cards and go outside to see that same dude riding away on one of my friends bikes.

Attached: 1643076478047.jpg (750x421, 71.29K)

Kindergarten. Black kids bussed in from the city. They were like animals and misbehaved. I asked my teacher why the adults don't kick them out and she made me hush up. Didn't get in trouble for saying that though. It's also when I learned people will put up with bullshit. I, as a child, expected decent behavior from people and when I saw how black kids were tolerated it confused the fuck out of me.