Can you define globalhomo in 5 bullet points

I spend all my time here but I get such an information overload a lot of the time that I struggle to pull together coherent arguments. I know everything we talk about. However, I want to tap on the high IQ people here, to condense into maybe three or five bullet points what the global homo problem is. Whenever I try to write bullet points, to simplify it into normie language, which is why I am asking this, I end up with about six quantillion bullets.

Summarise it for me, in a sentence, or in a few bullet points. Please help! It will be used to propagate.

Attached: 1644889692679.png (591x620, 103.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thuletide.wordpress.com/2022/02/26/naming-the-enemy-globalist-american-empire-vs-zionist-occupied-government-vs-new-world-order/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9PQ7qPkluM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want no borders
They want no genders
They want mandatory anal sex
Mongrelization in every nation
(((Them)))

I can do it in 3.

Globohomo:
>1. Globalism
>2. Homogenization
>3. Globalized homogenization

>I spend all my time here
Don't.
>maybe three or five bullet points what the global homo problem is

Here you go.
thuletide.wordpress.com/2022/02/26/naming-the-enemy-globalist-american-empire-vs-zionist-occupied-government-vs-new-world-order/

Other good websites:

Great-replacement.com

Theoccidentalobserver.net

Attached: 1bf.png (465x600, 114K)

I'll do it one: Judaism.

you will eat the bugs
you will live in the pot
you will own nothing and you will be happy

Attached: 1646117804110.jpg (606x530, 71.96K)

>global
>homogenization
>that's it

-Detached.. (Far removed frlm reality.)
-Delusional.
-Evil. (Often very indirectly causing more dmaage that then requires adjusting on top of other direct shit they do.)
-Programed. (Repeating cyckes, cant diviate from the program, cant rebel, cant gain true free will, holding everything back.)
-Parasitic.

The inevitable result of telecommunication and transportation technology.

>technology has caused a global decline in IQ as well as testosterone levels
>feminism is a massive scale shitest which men are failing due to low testosterone
>the ultra wealthy benefit from the homogenenization of the world’s cultures and ethnicities as it facilitates commerce and reduces the potential for rebellion/revolution.
>these factors, in conjunction with each other, create an environment in which psychopaths can thrive and climb the ladder more easily.
>psychopaths instinctively recognize each other and work with each other accross borders towards establishing a global psychogarchy, they are seemingly in lockstep because they have more in common with each other than common people, but in reality they are constantly on the verge on backstabbing each other and they do, all the time.

The only thing stating in the way of this is a giant spiritual gestalt comprised of shitposting autists who have nothing in common with the plebs or the power structure that they are fighting against.

The result is pure chaos.

You just need 1 bullet point

>Anything I don't agree with is globohomo

Notice how everyone above me can't pin point what it is. Just all things that are unpopular with your average Any Forumsack

no

>Create a global state
>Move mongrelized people without roots where is needed
>Destroy family, religion, nation, language, culture, history
>Replace it with fake culture created to fit temporary needs of the elites
>All this except, of course, the almighty illegal state of Israel

I will look at these now, as I've been caught up in several renditions of this: youtube.com/watch?v=s9PQ7qPkluM

>poo
>poo
>pee
>pee
>penis

Jewish controlled
Worship Satan
Erase history
Promote degeneracy
Reduce people to slavery

The way I see it we have 2 options if we ever want to advance into space and discover or colonize other worlds.
>We work together as a species, pulling together all of our collective resources and knowledge to advance farther than we ever could as individuals.
>We wait until one guy with more money than god himself does it on his own. Then we have the corporate town of Bezosville on Amazon Presents: Mars (tm).

Which of these sounds more appealing?

Very good.

Very good as well. I like it.

Also very to the point.

A different take but also true. Not the language we can propagate though.

This is pretty fucking good but long, very long.

My point exactly, am I just a contrarian?

Prob the most understandable so far.

End of world theory, I get it. Globaldomo for sure.

Good fucking shit desu

One of the biggest issues is the power that intelligence agencies hold and how they cooperate together. The Five Eyes alliance is an example of cooperation between them, and there are plenty of agreements between these intelligence agencies. They arrange the dirty work for each other, so domestic regulations on what they are capable to do are not an issue. They spy on everyone, every channel is compromised, all hardware and most software is compromised. Telephone lines are tapped too.

They do not obey to the people, and they are not here for people. They obey the ruling elites, or they are part of the ruling elite. They are not some form of isolated from the rulers secret society. They would not be allowed to do what they do if they were. They are not here for your security.

They help encourage some goals:

1. Media consolidation.
2. Removal of meaningful opposition while carefully trying to keep the illusion of the government being democratically elected.
3. Gradual deployment of a censorship apparatus and suppression of independent press

in no particular order:

no borders
no meritocracy
anti free speech
anti 2nd amendment
environmental fascism

For me is
>Globalist
>Homosexuals

Believe it or not, the so called "Globohomo" agenda is nothing but an offshoot of Antifa...which in turn was the creation of 3rd International, circa ~1928 or so...not sure I remember it correctly?

I am not great on summarization. You can take the goals. lmao

I know
>pic related
is a lot to memorize, but once you do everything becomes a lot more clear.
5 points tho:
1) Jewish dominance in money
2) the erosion of the social cohesion of a civilization by way of the complete destruction of all of their traditional socio-cultural mores and identity
3) overt and covert Satanism
4) sexual access to anyone at any time via. the relentless promotion of promiscuity and attendant ethos.
5) Racial mongrelization.

Attached: 1625556654541.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

It works both ways

if you want to understand globohomo just try to understand corporate art