Is Covid coming back?

South Korea and China are shutting down, when the "war" ends, we are back to lockdowns

Attached: 76546645757848.jpg (1964x1127, 611.11K)

I hope when the war ends all ends.

Punishment for not giving a fuck about (((Ukraine))).

No one cares about the flu

Idaho is literally fine, no clue why we're red. Even my faggoty university has stopped with masks and nobody cares anymore

What lockdowns lmao?
t. TEXAN

But what about muh vax

I can't help but laugh at blue state cucks who have been doing covid for this long

We need more war, then.
I'm not taking the vax and I hope that every vaxed npc DIES before end of this year. It is due time to cleanse the Earth from the obedient cattle.

we will win ww3

I'm beginning to believe the end times are coming.

Cause look at the date. this shit its 2 years old

Yep 100% man if you listen to old hags weeks talk today and her asking for like 100 billion to combat covid you would realize what a scam it all really is

true, but what has changed ?

Its too hard to put restrictions back on right now. Especially with the war counter signaling it. I don't think people care about the "next variant" as much as they might have with delta.

nice map from 2020 , faggot

And that's a good thing!

The moronic subhuman trash here never stopped this psyop.

>the hardest hid states are red states
Rightoids truly are retarded

Attached: 2020 election map.png (1200x698, 163.13K)

It won’t stick, maybe they’ll try but people are over it

Attached: F88BDFC9-C0D7-47F6-AA2C-2529A500B9A2.png (1242x1242, 1.98M)

Nah All you have to do is change the formula and you make it disappear so we can now focus on the war.

>Just days before, however, CDC data showed the vast majority of US counties were suffering from high transmission (see below). Then, virtually overnight, most of the US suddenly was in the low or medium category.

>Massetti explains the CDC simply changed the formula it used to measure community transmission, or “updated metrics in this framework,” as she says.

>“A community’s COVID 19 level is determined by a combination of three pieces of information,” Massetti explained, “new hospitalizations for COVID 19, current hospital beds occupied by COVID 19 patients or hospital capacity, and new COVID 19 cases.”

>By simply changing its formula to include hospitalizations and hospital capacity, the CDC took the vast majority of the US from a state of high community transmission to low or moderate. The color red is also conspicuously absent.

they won't do it the same way, and this time will be violent

Time to get another booster. Get in line and stop your bleating.