REPEAT AFTER ME

Russel Brand didn’t kill himself

Attached: 13BA956A-3B32-4664-9D24-3FA9598496E5.jpg (750x560, 166.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Brand#Personal_life
youtube.com/watch?v=ENAxvQwhNiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's way too obnoxious for my taste but yeah if he's talking about forbidden subjects he should be careful.

He overdosed on redpills, or is poisoning the well
Either way, even with his d list fame, he's too eccentric to be taken seriously by anyone who matters

He litteraly jumped from the 41th floor and GoProed it...

Trinidad and Tobacco is NOT a real country

Attached: 1635485199042.png (2000x2000, 276.5K)

Underrated

Attached: 1647477984126.jpg (640x640, 74.2K)

He's obvious controlled opposition

You dumbasses. Russel Brand is an asset and he has changed his narrative because recent events - Failure of the covid scam - caused massive distrust and abandonment of legacy media. This globohomo shill will say anything you want to hear to keep your attention and later, lead you down the wrong path.

Also, don't forget that he is touring the UK and you can buy tickets to see him live, right now ;)

>pic
Why are Americans so low class?

He may be a little bit of a bleeding heart, but he’s alright in my book

You seem to know a lot about him. Why does he shout excitedly like an Indian when talking about mundane things?
Is he Indian?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 17-48-06 Russia Ukraine War News LIVE UK To Send Missile Defence System Biden To Speak To Xi Jinpi[...].png (443x476, 458.72K)

One of those things that always makes me wonder is why Any Forums always goes into this purity spiral whenever someone expressing pol ideas starts to gain momentum.

Its probably total organic.

Attached: 1647522968258.png (500x476, 254.31K)

Yes.
he’s Indian

Box is in Spanish tard

I actually don't think so. Back in around 2014/2015 I had a friend who was struggling with a drug and alcohol problem and I remember him saying how Russell Brand's books were really helpful to him and apparently Brand's got quite a following amongst former drug addicts, I guess because of his own history. He was quite well liked around that time for that reason and built up a decent following of people with a fair bit of respect for him.

I never paid much attention to him but I've been watching his videos recently and while I don't find his humour funny, he speaks very sincerely and actually changes his opinion if he realises he was mistaken. He communicates well and doesn't jump the gun into conspiracy territory. I think people are taking him seriously, as they should. He may be silly but he does strike me as a smart man.

nu/pol/ is unironically an uninfluential husk

Oh fuck he read the mega thread I made this morning! Hey Russell, keep up the good fight bro, ignore the tranny shills.

Cool, nothing wrong with that.

SORRY RUSSEL BRAND SIR!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU WITH YOUR SHOW!

this faggot still alive?

>Box is in Spanish tard
And?

Those are clearly South Americans.

Attached: 1564907958970s.jpg (125x113, 2.62K)

>Good morning you 6 gorillian beautiful awakening rays of the pleroma's light
T-thanks y-you too

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 36.18K)

This

Whatever his motivations are, he's doing a lot of good in terms of redpilling normies right now.

Kek, just wait a few years and you'll see products in spanish in all your local stores if you don't already.

If my dick was as small as his I would kill myself

I've subbed to his channel because he's a fine way to get normies talking about shit like the covid hoax and the WEF.
And its like clockwork - he posts a new video and someone on here with a hate boner makes a thread.
If someone accessible to normies is making a good point, why is there a rush to call him controlled opposition? Other than existing what has he done to earn distrust?

I knew he'd make a video after reading my thread. It was being shilled to fuck straight off the bat.

Attached: madhatter.jpg (1080x707, 144.53K)

He's basically a list in the UK,they tried to cancel him years ago over a prank call

I didn't know anything about him but he sounds like a total piece of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Brand#Personal_life

>obnoxious
woah that's a big word. Are you sure you know what it means?

>he sounds like a total piece of shit.
good, you've read and heard exactly what they wanted you to, and formed the opinion on him they wanted you to have

It was probably this quote: "War becomes such a media spectacle that it's actually deracinated from the reality of the situation. And I know that sounds like a complex philosophical notion, but just consider this: I'm not in the Ukraine. I'm not in Russia - some of you will be and have been, but you don't bloody well know what's going on over there. All you know is what you're told. And what you're told is the result of certain interests. It's showing that the mainstream media and corporate interests operate on their own strata and their own function is to make you be compliant and passive so that you don't go, "What's actually happening here?" We're kept in a state of peculiar delirium by the inundation of non-data to the point we don't even know what's real. So your confusion about Russia and Ukraine is part of the process because if you actually understood it you'd go, "Well, why is that happening? Whose business is that? Who's doing it? Who benefits?" That's what critical thinking would be in this instance, but critical thinking ain't facilitated by a media and corporate environment that continually sends out hypnotic messaging that disconnects you from the actual reality."

youtube.com/watch?v=ENAxvQwhNiM

Well said and accurate. We are being conditioned to dissociate

Do you mean the part where he sobered up and embraced spirituality?
Because HOW DARE HE?!?!?
If you were a jannie you would delete /sig/

He has some Indian tattoos. Ergo, he is Indian.

Attached: 1.jpg (1300x1722, 146.04K)