What steps have you taken to prepare for the possibility of a nuclear exchange?

What steps have you taken to prepare for the possibility of a nuclear exchange?
For my part, I've started collecting bottlecaps to use as currency after the fallout dissipates.

Attached: IMG_20220318_105209.jpg (1160x870, 917.57K)

BEEN COLLECTING MY CUM AND BLOOD IN WATERBOTTLES

I wonder if bottle caps really would become a currency simply due to the cultural influence of Fallout

That's fucking brilliant

They're pretty good for the purpose. Small, easy to recognize, and impossible to duplicate with the available wasteland technology.

Based retard.

I've been saving my piss. Maybe we can do business together.

lol just buy a bunch of bottle caps from a brew shop or something. If nuclear apocalypse happens and people used bottle caps then you'll be wealthy, if not well time to brew some beer

No they have to be crimped otherwise they'll be regarded as forgeries. New ones won't do.

buy a capper
cap bottles
pop caps off bottles
post apocalyptic counterfeit scheme
shake in jar of dirt or something, then sift out if needs be
still pre war currency

Depends on if our future water barons has a sense of humor.

Got a few potassium iodine tablets that’s about it oh and a gas mask.

>not becoming a raider
NGMI

Attached: 1463379075279.png (840x1182, 92.59K)

My mom bought a wooden stove.

>bottlecaps
This is not some videogame where we will be running around using bottle caps as money.
But you go ahead and wast your time collecting caps, more jar lids for the rest of us!

This is a smart move.

I've bought a deck of cards to pass the time without electronic stimuli when not foraging for uncontaminated food and water.

i was just thinking about this. im not going to prep anything. if the wind is just going to smash me into a million pieces id rather not bother worrying about it. also im going to eat more pineapple before we explode

i started collecting beer bottle caps when i started drinking beer - when i was 12. i saved up two entire garbage bags worth by the time i decided to just throw them all away. beers from all over - mostly premium german beer caps like weihenstephaner, paulaner, hofbrau, hacker pschorr, warsteiner, etc. lots of sam adams too. damn. yeeap, it was quite the stash.

larping abbo doesn't know difference between real world and fallout franchise

Reddit moment

the hell do Australians need to prepare for? you're not important enough for any country to waste nukes on you.

>i decided to just throw them all away
This is the equivalent of spending 10,000 bitcoins for a pizza in 2010

If I had a nuke I would drop one on Melbourne, even though I live here, and I know a lot of world leaders feel likewise.

Thinking more about it I'm gonna print off copies of my meme folders and laminate them so when the time comes I will start a Any Forums book club where we all sit round an A4 notepad and take turns to write posts and add the laminated images. We will all have to wear bags on our heads to maintain anonymity of course. Better stock up on biros too...

Attached: 1626897837512.jpg (940x1024, 61.76K)

I'm going to trade my unvaccinated white man's sperm to repopulate the world

it was two full, heavy garbage bags full of bottle caps. sitting in my room and taking up space. looking back, i absolutely regret it. if not just to look back on how much liquid bread my body has filtered. kek

Jizzus? Is that you?

i'm a choco maxi

Attached: choco prepping for WW3.png (1075x799, 1.78M)

i dont know if you know this, but bills only give you cloth in the nuclear apocalypse

Attached: tumblr_nzj7z6I93N1titub2o1_1280.jpg (1280x1323, 169.07K)

YES MY SON

REPENT AND PISS CUMBLOOD IN YE WATER BLADDERS

Attached: 1647539230151.gif (173x173, 50.23K)

This is a good idea. And if no nuclear war happens, a meme club will still be fun.