So how mad are euro's feminists and feminazis that their pussy value had devalued so much right now?

so how mad are euro's feminists and feminazis that their pussy value had devalued so much right now?

Attached: feminazi in-fighting.jpg (720x875, 155.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XOUVcSentZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The First Epistle Of Paul To Timothy 2:11-12
youtu.be/XOUVcSentZg

I hate demons and the antichrist so much it’s unreal.

>women coming to the chilling realization trannies outrank them in the victim hierarchy

Maybe they should not have help enable the normalization of trans-sexuality.

Attached: 88f00e75440a0ccb2ea496ac44e31b4d0095ba142a0f607631a60066b6ce89e0.png (726x611, 450.1K)

Jesus Christ, this is so terribly obvious malicious right wing orchestrated theater trying to co-opt "duh left"

This is so... idk, there now words strong enough
But what that is, it's so much that honestly I can't believe it wholesale.
This has to be satire.
This kind of thing doesn't happen in reality.
People don't just prepare, ponder, plan and actually say that kind of shit, do they?

Suddenly his actions all make sense

Just looked it up.
It happened

>Then she proceeded to berate the girl, expressing doubts even after a judge found her son guilty.

>'If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything,' she said. 'You're 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You're not just going to sit there and take it. And so, because there wasn't a presence of a fight, he felt it was okay to keep going.'

>She said the girl didn't immediately report it. First, the two went to study hall where she told a girlfriend what happened, the mom said. The girlfriend became furious and confronted him. He in turn confronted the victim, asking what she'd said. A short time later, she went to the principal's office to report the rape.

Victim blaming
She should have known better
She asked for it
Why was she there?
She could have defended herself
Why did she wait so long to report it?

The Left has become a parody of the Strawman they made the Right out to be.

>My allies can't be stupid, because that would mean I could be wrong!
>It must be my enemies false flagging!
Unironically fucking rope my dude. You fuckers make parody reality.

I would like for someone to explain to me in detail how this isn't victim blaming?

Apparently the male in this sitch isn't a tranny.
He was just wearing a skirt so he could get a free, no-questions-asked pass into the girls' bathroom.
Ya know, the thing they said would never happen and was ridiculous to even bring up and said more about us that we predicted it than it does about trannyism.

Well fuckin what now, CUNTS

Dox her.

People the person who is doing the victim blaming is LGBT!+ and therefore is never at fault, for they are on the right side of history.

>coping this hard
Lel

Why are these things allowed to continue?

>fag flag
>niggers matter
nobody is actually surprised right

She is right all they had to do was scream it’s a fucking school everyone would come running

If he defended himself they would say it was toxic masculinity. Fuck these cunts.

Nigger you're so fucking evil that you put kikes to shame and just barely at that

Not only that but you also lie and deny like a son of a bitch too

>This has to be satire.
we live in clown world friend. satire is reality

The good news is that people like him are vaccinated and will get their karma sooner

Because nobody is taking care of the problem, kikes, masons, etc.

this bitch needs to go through a meat shredder

cause america will show up and bomb the country of anybody who tries to do anything...........

Indeed. Very sad.

It looks like that school district has a history of covering up sexual abuse of underage girls
/2019/06/01/federal-lawsuit-alleges-assault-cover-up-at-trailside-middle/

After the incident in spring 2018, “investigating officials failed to bring in an expert on sexual assault procedures which resulted in two ineffective interviews with a raped 13-year-old,” the lawsuit states. In a third interview, the student was able to draw a picture for the caseworker, but the investigation was closed prematurely.

The teacher, Felix Colaciello, was suspended, but reinstated after investigators concluded there was no evidence of an assault.

While no charges were ever filed in the case, the mother and daughter continued to voice concerns about Colaciello.

Colaciello and school officials petitioned for a protective order against the mother, and after the petition was dismissed, Trailside placed the student on in-school restriction in December 2018 because of attendance concerns. But that action was later reversed after the student “proved that she did not have any unexcused absences from class during the times she was accused of missing,” the lawsuit states.

In the civil suit, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is also accused of ignoring evidence in the case. The lawsuit claims that the student was able to identify marks in Colaciello’s genitalia region...

In a perfect world, people like this would be shot and killed.
But this is not a perfect world

these people really are this insane