Russian men are dying in bog in Ukraine to "defend" this from Azov lmao

Russian men are dying in bog in Ukraine to "defend" this from Azov lmao

Attached: 1645790804088.jpg (970x1024, 403.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/2021/08/30/russian-sushi-chain-apologizes-for-ad-featuring-black-man-a74923
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats a strong woman user

I don't think they are her children since they don't look that mixed, why would she pose for this picture, and she's wearing a Russia 2018 world cup shirt. It's was probably part of some promo shit for the world cup. Fifa using the opportunity to push 'nig nogs are the future' narrative. The same organisation that has pulled all business dealings with Russia over their actions. Really makes you think

huge cope
russia is a muttland

I went pouring through Russian tiktok pages and unironically found zero niggers. Not even female ones. All of their social media is dominated by whites and mixed white-asians. It's the Ukrainians who have time and again proven to be slaves of the nigger race.
>Russia is fighting for picrel, beautiful Katyusha girls

Attached: bookgirlm.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

women of all countries are evil and retarded they are the cause of destruction and downfall of all great empire i hate women

Imagine writing that kek.

Attached: 1636109945353.jpg (706x702, 71.49K)

Built for Big Georgian Cock

why would I be coping? I don't care. It' pretty obvious this is not a family photo though. Look how desperate this shill is to push some agenda. He desperately googled more pics, unless he has a folder full already. Who's coping?

At least these little niglets are patriotic unlike USA niggers who shit on their own flag lmao.

>themoscowtimes.com/2021/08/30/russian-sushi-chain-apologizes-for-ad-featuring-black-man-a74923
>Russian Sushi Chain features nigger male surrounded by non-nigger women
>Ultra-Nationalist Russians threaten to kill the owner
>Owner cucks out and apologizes to spare (((his))) life
How can one country be so based? Niggers literally being lynched to death in Russia.

Attached: laughin.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>“Pozdnyakov’s followers advocated for ‘real actions’ against our brand. They are publishing the social media profiles of the women that took part in the advertisement and are writing negative reviews on all review sites, online maps, App Store, Google Play,” Zimen told news website VC.ru.
>While the business initially said it would not give in to pressure, it removed the advert on Saturday and published an apology on its social media accounts.
>“On behalf of the entire company, we want to apologize for offending the public with our photos. We have removed all the content that caused this commotion," it said on Instagram.
If only we had that kind of ability in the West. Niggers wouldn't be as bold as they are. Jews neither

>bongcel refuses to believe that the grass isnt greener on the other side

Attached: 1646949904053.jpg (1070x1310, 410.92K)

>buys all the propagnda because he doesn't understand how the jew works

The grass is black in Ukraine, from the niggers and from the bombs

Attached: Ukraine yuck.jpg (788x527, 68.83K)

wait romania is a part of the butthurt belt?

Are you upset because she's not making babies with some Mongol (which is a norm in Russia) and instead she went with a Somali guy?

Russians are blacking Jewish women

dios mio

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 203132.png (738x481, 663.24K)

wasn't ukraine a mixing pool of indians and nigerians?

What the fuck is the world cup? Lol. Faggots and your kick ball