Official Russian Army news outlet snaps

tl;dr a redactor for one of the official russian army Telegram 'information' channels couldn't take it no more and snapped, admitting that Russia is bombing civies now
twitter.com/Korsak_Daria/status/1504490186931163143
second picture translated from Polish

>After this message I'll have to flee the country, but I cannot remain silent any longer. When our leaders sleep, I have a chance to tell the truth. For 20 days my entire team and I have been sewing disinformation on a never before seen scale. We hide the real losses of the army, but loudly speak about the 'successes'. What is happening in Mariupol now is terrorism. Our army dropped a giant bomb on the theatre there. A theatre in which over a thousand civilians were hiding. Just think about that number for a second.
On all our sources we wrote "the threatre room is completely filled with civilians guarded by 12 fighters of the Azov battalion". A day later we drop a 500kg bomb on it. You can see tens of pictures from the birds eye that say: there are kids here. I only have one question: is this rescue, when we kill hundreds of civilians, to eliminate a handful of soldiers? I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow, but look at what happened to the city of Mariupol after our rescue operation. 2400 civilians died, forgive us.

Attached: 1644388832629.jpg (800x800, 154.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fQsds5X1QXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shills will still support putin because they are braindead retards

Feels like copypasta from Any Forums

it's fucking war, what do you expect. america bombed Iran, Afghanistan and recently destroyed a entire city trying to wipe out ISIS, they also drone killed some general or whatever while in a car. Do you really believe no innocent civilians were killed during all this?

youtu.be/fQsds5X1QXI

Imagine the Netflix movies this war will create.

But the ukranians say that NOBODY died and that it was a miracle! LMAO...so fucking fake and gay. All of it.

>ukrainian ethnic subhumans break under external pressure (waaa moommy) because they don't have any spirit
doesn't surprise me

also 99% fake and gay and also fuck you meme flag pole

so which one is it

>muh propaganda
The theatre false flag already failed faggot, nobody was killed, it was empty.

Attached: 1647253788457.jpg (2000x1150, 442.94K)

I can confirm this! I was this 500kg bomb.

Lol, silly swedie, you couldn't be more wrong. We want them both to lose and euros like you to live with the post-apocalyptic hellscapes on your border while the social democrats buy more f-35w from Lockheed Martin.

And you will buy them. Oh yes, you will buy more.

>dude this happen i wont post the pic tho
pics
>huurrrr duur words
no, i want pics

Attached: 1421692820627.gif (255x255, 520.27K)

You are brown so you sympathize with brown people but actual white people are dying so it's real. Do you think we give a fuck about 6 gorillian little brown terrorists or white grandma's with blue eyes that look like ours bleeding out in the street?

>we nuked a thousandrino civiliarinos!!!
Yeah, right. As if the international community would respond the way it does if that was fucking real.
Get a grip

both
he is ethnic ukrainian with ukrainian mommy living there and now posted fake and gay shit for goodboy points because he is a golem without soul (mommy cried on the phone yesterday)

>A targeted attack with higher causalities in the funeral against a high importance general
>Bombing a punch of civilians who where hiding from a invasion force, not even fighting.
Pretty dumb comparison.

Propaganda is amazing

how do you know

Nobody cares. Kill all kids.

>Two wrongs make a rioght when Russia does it

Attached: le pol face on military interventions.jpg (534x533, 89.54K)

theres a law against purposeful disinformation and propaganda against the state in times of war
this bitch is getting a prison sentence if it's even a real post that ever existed

You don't really think they care about Americans, do you?
>>Bombing a punch of civilians who where hiding from a invasion force, not even fighting.
Bombing a full country full of civilians is not a fair comparison?
>killing is okay when X do it.
I can play that game too.

I made it up, just like the OP tweet and image

Fucking yes. Finally. This guy gets it.

Obrigado dude.

but its not war its a military operation
not like that matters, cops take people who just open their mouths in front of the camera

I can confirm a 500kg bomb just flew over my house.

Because never before in history has a social media channel been hacked. I literally believe nothing I see on TV anymore about this conflict. Not one fucking thing. Here's what I know: A lot of Western elites and politcal power brokers and their family members made a shit ton of money doing.....well, nobody really knows what they were doing. These same elites have been involved in the soft coups and direct military intervention of other countries before (see Syria, Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Panama, and Nicaragua specifically). They have advocated for and hinted their desires for war in Ukraine going back at least 8 years. They are directly responsible for the demographic replacement currently ongoing in their own countries by their deliberate failure to stop mass immigration of third world foreigners, and in fact, encourage and financially incentivize and reward it. They advocate for many legislative reforms and glorify via entertainment social norms that seem mostly designed to weaken and subvert their "home" countries. They have proven many times that they really do not give a fuck about the people they're supposed to lead and represent, they think they are better than us, and they believe they should rule over us as kings and queens. For these reasons, I do not give a shit about Ukraine. It is a human tragedy and I wish it wasn't happening no doubt, but I will not fight for Ukraine, and I think you're a manipulated NPC if you want to. I see no American interest served by getting involved in any way. I think arms shipments should stop immediately. I think Russia's stated reasons for invading are legitimate, insofar as the claims regarding NATO expansion and gross Western hypocrisy and imperialism. I think Zelensky is slaughtering needless Ukrainian sons, and should surrender immediately.

Attached: ukraineGasCompanies.jpg (680x420, 56.53K)

>official russian army Telegram 'information' channels
What the fuck does that even mean? 1pbtid

Yeah Ill wait to be outraged until its confirmed, just like I did with all of obamas, turmps, and brandons drone strikes

American psyop and a pathetic one at that