Destroys America forever

>destroys America forever

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.21M)

He let the democrats play him for a fool and it worked.

>He let the democrats play him for a fool
He just did his master's bidding. Like all presidents after him, and many before him.

reagan no

>t. Zoomer who listens to music made by niggers with broccoli haircuts
You don't deserve to post under that flag you discusting low IQ traitors

cry more boomoid, he sold out America to kikes and foreigners

>zoom zooms don't remember stagflation or gas lines or the misery index
I think they'll learn soon

?
Wut?
How did he "let the democrats play him for a fool"?
Are you talking about the amnesty thing? Because he campaigned on the US accepting legal immigrants. Him and Bush both did in 1980. So no one "played him for a fool".

Are you talking about gun control? Because Republicans supported gun control in the 80s because black people were getting guns. So all the "don't tread on me lolberts" suddenly became gun control activists over night.

How else did "democrats play him for a fool"? I don't understand. He slashed the taxes. We had 70% top marginal tax rates on the richest when he took office. He corporatized the entire US through "free market deregulation" bullshit. His administration was so popular the democrats had to move to the right and become so-called "Reagan democrats" to compete with the GOP in elections. That's what led to the election of Clinton, who was a democrat who supported Reagans economic policies (like NAFTA, which Reagan and Bush pushed for 12 years of their administrations while being blocked by democrats, but once Clinton was elected he signed it).

How on Earth was this man "played by Democrats" you right-wing schizoid namefag fuck

He made a bunch if speeches and did the opposite of what he said, like literally every politician since the beginning of time.

Craigslist becoming a black honeypot probably had a bigger impact

yea but i'd say FDR was the one who truly fucked up this country

>single largest amnesty act ever
>began the process of deregulation, shipping America's manufacturing overseas
>kicked the USSR while it was down, destroying america's only rival and therefore crippling its impetus for change and innovation, as well as destroying NATO's (i.e. America's economic enforcement arm) reason for existence

He single handedly made America fatter, poorer, and more brown than any subsequent presidents

Incorrect. That would be Woodrow Wilson. Fucker sold us to the Jews.

Attached: D7B2B30A-B355-41A9-8B17-77F927219AD7.jpg (640x432, 36K)

Boomers love him because his policies made them richer in the short term at the expense of the future. They don't really care that he set in motion NAFTA, outsourcing, consolidation of wealth, or fucked the future generations economic prospects because they were able to buy a bunch of coke in the 80s

he really did

Attached: reagan.jpg (468x469, 37.19K)

It was a team effort, We could've recovered from Wilson. Reagan is the root of Muttmerica.

Shut up Libtard

Wilsons creation of the federal reserve is what damned the American people to financial slavery. Unless that institution is destroyed we ain’t recovering. Every President after Wilson was just a Jewish dog and pony show. None of it mattered after him cause they got what they wanted.

Either lurk for a bit and realized why you are retarded or go find a nursing home to die in, boomer.

I don't know, America was pretty damn comfy during the Reagan years.

fuck off gramps

Step after step. Revolutions are possible in homogenous cohesive societies that are able to reject the Jewish parasite. Reagan ended any chance of resistance by driving the final nail in the demographic coffin.

This doesn't add up. Why did pharma need to specifically be granted legal immunity for the COVID jabs like 2 years ago?