This is Canada

You heard of "This is America", rigth? Well, have you ever heard of "This is Canada"?

Attached: Onde-o-filme-da-Disney-Turning-Red-acontece-750x375.jpg (750x375, 63.2K)

Needs more Pajeets and Filipino's to be anywhere near accurate

Canada seriously sucks, what is Canada?

This place that's horrendously polluted for no reason why it's government and members of it's populous for the sole sake of lowering the average I.Q. and ruining the health of it's citizens for I imagine very liberal agendas.

I was hanging out with my dad watching TV and almost every commercial had a fucking nigger and some faggots in it, while talking shit about the country the whole time, typical day in the life

What's up with hue niggers and their daily shitty threads lately?

This is the urban West, yes. Major cities in the U.S., Canada, UK... it's all "diverse."

Why do I find modern pixar to be so ugly?

it takes place apparently in 2002..in which canada was 90% white but you wouldn't know that from this movie
>it was always this way goyem

Attached: 1582170951609.jpg (396x432, 143.53K)

>they're trying to claim this was Canada in 2002
Im from Alberta so maybe I'm just a naive redneck but was canada ever *this* diverse all the way back in 9/11 days?

no

we still had niggers but it was like 10 white people for one black

This wasn't the Canada I grew up in. Also does this take place in Toronto? Because fuck if that place represents Canada

a fuck lot more than 10..there one like one nigger in my school

Nigger

Attached: 1644553491232.jpg (580x387, 46.15K)

kek yeah when i was in elementary there was two niggers in the whole building

This is canada.

Pls send nuke.

Attached: 047AB207-3821-4083-94C0-CC00489C7DF6.jpg (217x400, 50.14K)

Wiki says it's Toronto.

Well now Canada is full of Somalis. I see those niggers everywhere in your country. I don't know if they are worse than basketball americans desu

>ten for one
Speak for yourself I don't remember one in any of my schools as a kid. The odd Asian kid maybe

What's wrong with Filipinos?

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1630692205002.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

We didn't have one until high school... he died in a drunk driving accident... owned

Attached: 1647224614569.jpg (750x480, 98.21K)

i live on the east coast, it's the prime zone for niggers to flood in

Btw, for those who are wondering. The pic it's not 3 girls and 1 boy. All 4 creatures there are girls.

There are a lot of them

they're ugly and brown with flat noses

Fair point
Alberta used to be extremely white. Moved away eight years ago, recently got back and man has that changed

some of them don't get uppity but the rest of them are awful

you born in 1960 or something?

Attached: canada.demographics.jpg (929x906, 118.2K)

Strongest race in the world

the trash takes itself out

>what's wrong with SEAmonkies
heh

Back to Manilla with me then.

plz stop lying with the, "Canada is all white farmers!" bullshit
anybody who drives through Ontario can see how completely brown it is, especially the young people
You might be correct that retirement homes are still overwhelmingly white

Attached: Canada_White_genocide_Replacement_Transit.jpg (632x1045, 121.28K)

fuck that's a shame, they end up everywhere now, with the immigration policies it's inevitable that it would diversify

I live in Toronto and I remember growing up, my class of 2002 had about 5 white kids, 1 black kid, and the rest were browns/asians, I would say this film was sort of accurate but the chinese were the majority, not that many browns

Niggers and other shitskins ITT please stay in ontario desu

sibling we all know you are not white either

according to the 2001 canadian census visible minority share of the total population (30 million) were 3.47% chinese, 3.09% south asian, and 2.23% black. 86% of the population were not visible minorities

my dad made a comment during the news that every time they interview someone in toronto it’s a fucking paki or arab. entire family will be voting PPC

Canada needs Islam.