THE VACCINE DIEOFF IS HERE!!!

Attached: 1636875637161.png (1493x989, 50.83K)

Big, if true.

Yowsa!
Looks like omicron is culling the bugs.

I got the third jab and I'm still here

Let's go, Brandon.

TWO MORE WEEKS

I haven't gotten any and so am I. Almost like this whole thing was a pointless gayop

Sloppy job, Mossad.

Finally, Jesus I was getting worried!

It does look like a trend. But even then, I think that's a low number 25 per million. Or I am misinterpreting that graphic?

Kabab is removing itself.

Vaccine Dieoff?! At this time of year? In this part of the world? Localized entirely within New Zealand?

Attached: DIeh0n9V4AEdNUi.jpg (640x480, 30.52K)

>timmy's heart exploded, it might have been the vaxx
>WELL WHY DIDN'T MY HEART EXPLODE CHEKCMATE ATHEISTS
What's it like being low IQ I wonder?

Attached: 1647476181155.jpg (512x509, 25.41K)

>>timmy's heart exploded, it might have been COVID
>WELL I HEARD THE VAX CAN CAUSE THAT TOO AT A MUCH LOWER RATE, CHECKMATE ATHEISTS
What's it like being low IQ I wonder?

trust the sci-ACK

Bcause this thread is doing better then mine i will repost.

>Ralph Baric is a name you should remember, as he is likely one of central figures in emergence of Sars-Cov-2. He is a scientist at UNC who always worked on live attenuated vaccines and coronaviruses. Note that the sequence discussed in that article is may not be the same as Gp120. Nevertheless, it shows that such work of inserting HIV sequences into coronaviruses was done in the past by credible researchers.

>Both mRNA (Pfizer 162b2 and Moderna 1273) encode the exact spike protein of the Sars-Cov-2 virus, with two minor “proline” mutations to stabilize free floating S-protein molecules and prevent their cleaving.

covid is actually most deadly during spring/summer time

It is oddly true. Also it's harder to find covid stats now. So.. It's not going well.

Holy Pepperoni!! D:

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

>hasn't gotten his fourth shot
you're killing grandma

>Spike protein seems to reprogram immune systems in a strange way: The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses

>When penetrating cell nuclei, free floating spike protein inhibits DNA Damage Repair: SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro. The mechanisms described here are used both in formation of immune memory of any future illness, as well as preventing DNA mutations leading to cancer.