FUCK PUTIN FOR MAKING EVEN MORE UKROPS GO TO POLAND

go shopping
>ukrainian casheer

go for a walk
>ukrops speaking ukrainian every 30m

go to the fucking forest
>ukrainian runners speaking their ukrainian language
THEY ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE!!!!

There was too many of them before the war, and now it's even worse.
Fuck Putin, and fuck zelensky for making them come here!...

Attached: fjtuy.jpg (225x225, 9.65K)

I like languages like Czech or Slovak, but when I hear ukrainian or russian I wanna fuckin vomit

Attached: ua pig.jpg (1200x675, 49.19K)

What happened to muh ukrainians welcome?
Also germans and brits say the same thing about your people

Hahaha how do you like it. Maybe everyone will finally reject big globohomo government

I feel sorry for you that you can’t do shit against it

Checked and ya this is how most of canda felt about it. Especially rural areas.

so kill them
they are invaders, right?

they were never welcome here by me.
>Also germans and brits say the same thing about your people
yeah but there's not nearly as many poles there as there are ukrainians in here. You can't take a shit without hearing ukrainians talking cause your neighbours are fucking ukrainians.

>hating on Ukrainians
you shouldn't hate your fellow countryman user

they are fucking animals, not countryman. We never had good relations with them like we had with Hungary, Lithuania, slovakia or chech republic.

They never apologized for Wołyń massacre, and still worship bandera who did this, and now we're litterally licking their asses for some reason

poles getting a taste of their own medicine

luv it

>EVEN MORE UKROPS GO TO POLAND
Is new Ukraine now. Go back to your swamp.

You wanted this. You give weapons to Ukraine. The more weapons you give, the longer the war will take. This is your work. Take responsibility.

Also remember ukros get priority in healthcare and all rented apartments in big cities disappeared with any new showing up being 30% more expensive as ukros are taking everything. Apartment prices will also skyrocket as now why new building will have millions of ukros fighting you to buy it.
Didn't know we were so rich we can take in millions of people and give them full social benefits

This is part of Putins plan. Send 15-20 million Ukrainian refugees to food Europe, 20 million African refugees are also coming to Europe as they'll have food shortages in a couple of months because of the war. Prepare for another war in the middle east coming soom to get a new flow of refugees. America is pumping for billions of dollars of weapons into Ukraine, that will the sooner of later end up all over Europe. Economical crisis is on the way. These are all ingredients for quite some terror coming to Europe.

same when polish came to the uk

There are almost as many Ukrainians in Krakow as there were citizens before the war now.

we should ship the 400k ukrops we have here right now off to Pooland desu

We are now being a 2nd class citizen in our own country.

Actually we've always been...

I heard the AFD in Germany didn't want the yukes there. But I didn't realize that Poles would hate them so much. It seems like everytime I log in there's a new thread

loving the irony

By Ukranian, OP means all of the shitskins and by speaking Ukrainian he means Arabic.

Let them in

Attached: FN-hVMlWQAA7_Si.jpg (828x1161, 141.39K)

they have mentality of russians. We have nothing in common with them

This is how everyone felt when hordes of poles flooded the U.K.
but ironic really.

>actually gets ukrainian women and children as refugees
in scandinavia under the guise of the syrian war we only got males from africa and the middle east. stop complaining

You know this refugees are staying to live in your country?

I wish Ivan Susanin had killed all of you.

reminder that the yids ruling ukraine have been selling ukr citizenship for pennies and there's around 500k "ukrainian" africans/arabs/poos coming to yurop from there