Why didn't he warn the western countries not to take the vaccine, if he knew it's a weapon?

Why didn't he warn the western countries not to take the vaccine, if he knew it's a weapon?

Attached: 431E4496-BCB4-47C7-9D16-4FAF3D9F1519.jpg (976x549, 67.13K)

He wants to destroy us not help us.

He’s truly evil

>implying w*stoids would have listened
Take the cattlepill

Who would have listened?

You would’ve called it Russian propaganda

Cuz he's part of the club

>derp don’t take the vaccine

God damn can we get off this vaccine shit already? People either took it or they didn’t - it’s pretty much a done deal at this point. Faggots keep talking about it like a real autistic nigger “hurrr durrr that’s all my nigger brain can think of”

KYS

>Ukraine discussion only.

It’s not done you retardant sack of shit. It’s barely started.

thinking it's the "don't interrupt your enemies while they're making a mistake" meme

He is a nigger

Attached: putin vax.jpg (800x554, 105.75K)

Why so serious?

He thought he was lol

>it’s pretty much a done deal at this point
kek no it's not
Pfizer is still getting airtime on "news" channels telling us we need to get the 4th dose

Because he's a kike asset just like every other world leader.

Attached: fucktard.jpg (1457x467, 188.53K)

/thread

Because then he eould b unable release the Omicron as proof-of-the concept deterrent that uses ADE and fuck up the real bioattack that was scheduled to roll out after sufficient percent of population were vaccinated.

I wonder why. Look at what this Country has become. Nothing but fat ugly retards tattoos, piercings. Still everyone sits in a drive thru. I rent a room from some good people. Why the fuck should I pay any asshole 2k a month for some shitbox? 150 square foot room for 1,250. I thing the only answer is War and Death. The only thing I've learned in this lifetime is everyone is a just stupid, ugly, greasy, greedy worthless fucking cunt.

where do you live bro?
sounds like some liberal drivel to me

Good night

Attached: 1645736679863.jpg (2868x1444, 261.32K)

They’re not finished. The news may have slowed down but in my cuntry, they’re already harping on about another spooky variant, and pushing for booster mandates eventually. So far the booster here is not mandatory.