Jew this, kike that, will you faggots just shut up about the fucking jews already...

Jew this, kike that, will you faggots just shut up about the fucking jews already? These powerful or influential jews aren't all part of some hivemind with a grand scheme like to destroy the white race. They each have different self-interests such as for example the ones who support Israel vs the ones who don't.
The reason why there's so many jews in power is because nepotism, and I guarantee you retards wouldn't be raising a stink if the majority of people holding power were white which goes to show your hypocrisy.

Attached: destroy us all.jpg (369x365, 15.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cB5e0zHRzHc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Stark_incident
youtu.be/GxBSyx85Kp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jew detected

Google USS Liberty

No one makes you come here buddy. It's entirely your choice. I can't believe you would spend a Friday night here instead of with your "mature adult" nigger friends at the club. And Yes I know it's Thursday. Me? I gave my life to the Eternal Racism, I am barred from everywhere else. I need this place. You? Why do you even come here? Are you a journalist? I thought we were eternally dead to you people. Haha. Really shows the fissures in your personality, Mr. Normie.

Attached: traditional Stacey gril.jpg (680x1057, 64.84K)

you're right, they just all support multiculturalism and fund mass immigration.
totally no shared goals regarding the European race, it's all a coincidence

Attached: 1647383871197.webm (406x720, 991.37K)

Fpbp

Attached: 9B9AFCA0-80EC-4C2F-941A-DB55073C7244.png (729x509, 524.6K)

Not an argument.
Already know about it, Israel attacked a US ship. How does this prove that some kike hivemind exists?

Dangerously based

Attached: BF0306F0-ECC5-46DB-AE21-9F97B502556D.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

You can't close your ears and shut your eyes forever. We are all culpable. How will you pay your debt?

Look into the genetics of most of the top richest people on the planet . Then look at Klaus and Soros. Then look at pelosi and cuck Schumer . Then look at most of the top staff of the Biden crew and the top media staff . See a connection . Yeah I thought so

>fissures
Not sure why you come here. You could be out having fun right now. Haha.

Some coon music for your troubles normie scum:
youtu.be/cB5e0zHRzHc

Why do you come?

Attached: tranny.png (554x521, 135.86K)

Leave the board then, you autistic fuck.

It's not even that, it's plausible that the Israeli pilot genuinely had mistaken the US ship for an Iraqi one. Pilots are also humans, and they have to contend for many factors that may impact their vision.

Even Iraq, during the Iraqi-Iran war, had fired on US ships by accident when they were already allies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Stark_incident

I have studied this topic quite in depth and it is difficult to come to a conclusion, it seems like there are various groups and organizations seeking to rule the world and thus you primarily are left asking why?

I have thought that it may be the jews behind it all, but often you are just left with vague assertions and accusations of their attempts at world dominion. I still haven't really been able to prove that it's the jews really, it just seems like some weird phenomenon it's like that song "everybody wants to rule the world" it's true, everybody just wants to rule the world, why is it so?

Fuck off, Christ-killer

We’ll did you know that they initially tried to act like they didn’t attack the US and suggested that Egypt might have been behind it. After they were busted they doubled back claiming that they thought they were attacking an Egyptian spy vessel OPPPS… the whole race acts like this, it isn’t novel.

Attached: F8C523D2-2EF8-4EEA-B27D-8F3BF8BB9778.jpg (1200x888, 167.07K)

White people wouldn't be subverting our society and replacing us demographically.

>they just all support multiculturalism and fund mass immigration
There's quite a few that don't, including people on here that are likely ashamed of having Jewish blood. It's almost as if people can be individuals.

youtu.be/GxBSyx85Kp8

Meant to post this one

Google the meeting on Jekyll Island

You are exactly right rabbi
SAGE

Attached: 748648955585.jpg (707x1024, 374.78K)

Attached: hibernian conspiracy.png (748x2009, 1.59M)

Show your nose

Fear mostly

The "kike hivemind" is not an organized plot. If you talk for more than 1 minute with any jew you would realize they are neurotic and unironically think Hitler will (rightfully) return to gas them while they sleep. This is why they spearhead democratic efforts to introduce as many ethnic groups as possible in any society. After all, if these people fight between them, the jew won't be noticed. To other jews, they are jews. To other gentiles, they are white.
It is simply a survival tactic. Some jews recognize it and dump the act and try to behave normal. Other jews subvert without even trying.
In short, I haven't found a single pleasant jew to be around.

Attached: hadrian.jpg (1000x668, 163.25K)