Ww3

who would you support? who would win?

Attached: ww3.png (6460x3315, 1.64M)

>Who would win
Jews

Also Just came here to say a fact

Modern Greeks are the rapebabies of chad Turks

The nations that don't kneel before niggers?

El Salvador

>who would you support?
The Talichad
>who would win?
Obviously Israel

i support somalia

>Who would you support?
Russia
>Who would win?
Hopefully nobody and nuclear war will happen

Colour us in red please, I don't fight for globohomo.

Attached: Cu6aF.jpg (974x642, 91.07K)

>Who?
Australia.
>who would win?
31st Emu battalion would raze Asia and Africa.

no1
the jews

why are you still in the UK and not in Russia or China if you are against that "globohomo" thing? hurry up and move to your favourite side

Shut the fuck up hohol. You have built about 3 T-84 Oplots. Your country will fall. You suck the dick of Israel. In time, you will see.

Attached: RAAF_Mirage_III_1.JPEG.jpg (1920x1303, 584.25K)

The only move is not to play, because the illuminati control both sides and have advanced weapons they will only reveal after the war along with their one world government "solution" that people will be begging for. Then 42 months later God wins.

I would support Putin and Putin would win. He wants to cleanse Russia and the world, hopefully meaning cleanse the kikes and globohomos. I would side with him even knowing he would lose same as I would with the Fuhrer, but this time he wont lose.

>who would you support?
neither

>who would you support?
why does it matter?
>who would win?
little guys lose

>little guys lose
So do fat people fatty mcfuck face

what is this incoherent stream of consciousness? are you drunk or something?

Attached: 1625816277475.jpg (750x750, 12.44K)

No one. And no one.

I have no fucking friends user i want to be fucking held by a woman and loved dearly i want to be told everything will be ok im getting so tired of life i wanna fucking kill myself

Attached: 1644465240800.jpg (366x367, 17.18K)

Youre drunk

The Amish and mountain people .

I don’t support entertainers.
This shows gay.

and I'm sitting with my wife and daughter in a city that is randomly bombarded by pidorashka "precision" missiles. I want to go to territorial defence and shoot russoids, but they have already gained a full staff and new people are not needed

Attached: 1625682594819.jpg (900x960, 254K)

No one wins. If Russia was losing it would empty all its nuclear Arsenal on west before surrendering because they know they will be treated worse than how Germans were treated after WW1.

If west loses, I would assume they will also same shit especially US. It’s an evil empire. Remember the only country which has used nukes on civilian population so far is US on Japan. Why wouldn’t this evil empire use nukes again if they were losing.

which city?

>who do you support
I hope they all die
>who will win
Atomwaffen

Attached: Screenshot-782.png (554x705, 322.61K)

I would support whichever side lets me say "my mother breastfed me" instead of "birthing parent one chestfed me" - I would support whichever side would legally let me say "women don't have penises, men don't give birth" - I would support Russia and China, them not being insane has my support.

I live on the outskirts of Kyiv. territorial defense and local military offices were already overcrowded on the second day of the invasion. they sent us back home. rockets flying over my house are common thing here

>if you are against that "globohomo" thing
You'll understand when globohomo takes your children away because you refused to amputate his penis

Attached: 1636926152677.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

what are you still doing there? sooner or later your street is going to become a warzone

NYC Jews

> I want to go to territorial defence and shoot russoids, but they have already gained a full staff and new people are not needed

coward cope, I demand you go fight on the front lines in the donbass

Why is Japan neutral in this theoretical WWIII but Australia and South Korea aren't?

At first I assumed you were showing NATO verses Russia, China, and their puppets, but then I noticed, well, Australia and South Korea. So what gives?

Add India to the red. They choose their side.

Doesn't really answer the question - if Britain pisses you off so much, then why haven't you moved to Russia?